Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Jesusjnr Is Now An A.T.H.E.I.S.T!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesusjnr Is Now An A.T.H.E.I.S.T!!! (654 Views)

How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr / What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesusjnr Is Now An A.T.H.E.I.S.T!!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
A - All For Jesus And His Words

T - Totally For Jesus And His Words

H - Hates Sin And Satan The Enemy Of Jesus And His Words

E - Eternally With Jesus And His Words

I - In Love With Jesus And His Words

S - Servant of Jesus And His Words

T - Till The Very End With Jesus And His Words. Amen!!!

tongue to the devil and his works!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesusjnr Is Now An A.T.H.E.I.S.T!!! by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:50am On Oct 02, 2019
GOOD FOR YOU, SON
Re: Jesusjnr Is Now An A.T.H.E.I.S.T!!! by MuttleyLaff: 3:31am On Oct 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
A - All For Jesus And His Words

T - Totally For Jesus And His Words

H - Hates Sin And Satan The Enemy Of Jesus And His Words

E - Eternally With Jesus And His Words

I - In Love With Jesus And His Words

S - Servant of Jesus And His Words

T - Till The Very End With Jesus And His Words. Amen!!!

tongue to the devil and his works!
Another attention seeking and the attention seeking is just so strong in this latest one.

Smh, some people, like jesusjnr here, just write things, as in, like this "Jesusjnr Is Now An A.T.H.E.I.S.T" bad bullshit here, just so to get noticed. jesusjnr badly needs daily multiple doses of it, in order to feel relevant. Why, jesusjnr, dont you kuku just permanently put an "I am terribly attention seeking" status update on your signature, erhn?.

ladyGKilaBCrueD:
GOOD FOR YOU, SON
Yeah, jesusjnr, good for you son, congratulations, you've perfected the art but where from did you learn these so many ways of saying, "I am attention seeking"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesusjnr Is Now An A.T.H.E.I.S.T!!! by StrikeBack(m): 5:04am On Oct 02, 2019
Clown

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesusjnr Is Now An A.T.H.E.I.S.T!!! by wickedtuna: 7:23am On Oct 02, 2019
Wisdom runs far from those who say "i am wise"

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesusjnr Is Now An A.T.H.E.I.S.T!!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
GOOD FOR YOU, SON
Yes!!! Jesus and His Words really good for me and i would trade it for nothing in the whole wide world.

Hallelujah!!!

1 Like

Re: Jesusjnr Is Now An A.T.H.E.I.S.T!!! by Shepherd00: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
Very soon we wld read 'Jesusjnr is a serial killer now. that wld give you a better publicity.

dingbat

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesusjnr Is Now An A.T.H.E.I.S.T!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
Just join a congregation of worshippers and let them say all manners of evil against your organization.

Jesus said "wisdom is justified by all her children" Luke 7:35

If you're known for being a member of a unique group, the attention will not center on you but on the group in general! As long as you're not known for any particular group, you're nothing but on your own (Jesus don't know you) because he has a congregation and they're one body, meaning you can't single out one of them for accusations, whatever you say against one must affect all the other members of the group! John 17:20-23

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, so you need not know my face, please you can accuse me for whatever my brothers and sisters do in the field ministry in any part of the globe because we are one! John John 17:11

For instance Russia is accusing Jehovah's Witnesses for terrorism now, of course you living here in Nigeria are eyewitnesses to the fact that we are truly terrorising our neighbours! 1Peter 2:12

That's what Jesus meant when he said "by their fruit", of course the entire globe know for certain that it's the principalities of darkness that's fighting against Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia. Ephesians 6:12
Because we're the most peaceful religious group ever on the surface of the earth, we will never raise a weapon for any reason whatsoever! wink
Re: Jesusjnr Is Now An A.T.H.E.I.S.T!!! by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 03, 2019
StrikeBack:
Clown
Sorry for pooping on your expectations. Lol! cheesy
Re: Jesusjnr Is Now An A.T.H.E.I.S.T!!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 04, 2019
wickedtuna:
Wisdom runs far from those who say "i am wise"

Psalms 111:10 (KJV)

10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
Re: Jesusjnr Is Now An A.T.H.E.I.S.T!!! by MuttleyLaff: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2019
jesusjnr:
Sorry for pooping on your expectations. Lol! cheesy
Be sorry for yourself, that's all you're good at, good at digging up dirt, good at mudslinging dirt at people and good at pooping, as you are the pro in the word coprophilia.

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Sexual Sins That Defile The Body / Prophet Shephard Bushiri Replies Facebook User Who Called Him Fake / Happening Now!the World Biggest Event With Pastor Chris Oyahkilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.