Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos (4074 Views)

Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) / Lady Mocks The ‘devil’ After Her Husband Emerged Victorious Over It In Owerri. / How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 13, 2019
Simply by answering his simple question with a simple question!

And provided below are excerpts from the exchanges:

advocate666:
Here goes.

Does God have nipples?

advocate666:
I hereby swear, on the head of all my relations, that I will renounce Satan here on Nairaland if Jesusjnr answers my simple question.

jesusjnr2:
Is it the head of the ones you beheaded to become a satanist?

My own simple (question) answer to your simple question.

p.s. If you envy my style you can repent from your wicked Satan zombistic ways and come and learn from my Master Jesus on how to answer a simple question with a simple question. cheesy

advocate666:

Chai.

Tantrums, obfuscation, deviation.

You are confused. Ok I accept. I am a fake Satanist wannabe.

Can you just please answer the question so I can confess Christ.

Don't bring more shame to your lord.

It is finished!

So just as Jesus, jesusjnr's Master's triumph over Satan, advocate666's fake master, via His death, jesusjnr has gotten the victory over advocate666's in his foolish simple challenge.

To God be the glory, for this great victory!

Provided below are before and after photo illustrations of advocate666 fake satanist from his challenge with jesusjnr:

3 Likes

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nairaland victory parade!

1 Like

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2019
Let keep the victory parade going.

2 Likes

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by LordGuru1: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
LordGuru1:

HalleluYAH! Message me on whatsapp, it us urgent:
You can remove the number now, I've taken it down.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by LordGuru1: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
You can remove the number now, I've taken it down.
Ok. Thanks bro. I await your msg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
LordGuru1:
Ok. Thanks bro. I await your msg.
The number didn't reflect on WhatsApp, and was switched off when I tried to call, so I sent you a pm.

1 Like

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by LordGuru1: 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
The number didn't reflect on WhatsApp, and was switched off when I tried to call, so I sent you a pm.
It's on Whatsapp. Pls, try this.
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
LordGuru1:
It's on Whatsapp. Pls, try this:
OK thanks. You can now remove it.

1 Like

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by LordGuru1: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
OK thanks. You can now remove it.
I got your message. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
LordGuru1:
I got your message. Thanks.
OK. Good.

1 Like

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
I just remembered that I had a parade to attend

1 Like

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Is like the defeated is refusing accept defeat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mr advovate of satan is still roaming about like a headless chicken, to nowhere in particular.

1 Like

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Chevrolet076(m): 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
there is nothing as harmful as fooling yourself

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
Delusional. I weep for these xtains.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
HenryDion:
Delusional. I weep for these xtains.
Must surely have a lot of tears to waste, so please cry me a river, Lol! grin
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Must surely have a lot of tears to waste, so please cry me a river, Lol! grin

I am learning from your imaginary friend cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
HenryDion:

I am learning from your imaginary friend cheesy
Well keep learning from Him, and who knows maybe one day you'd learn the Truth and it shall set you free from your ignorance. grin
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Well keep learning from Him, and who knows maybe one day you'd learn the Truth and it shall set you free from your ignorance. grin

The truth is what made me an atheist. I read the Bible like no Christian has ever done. If you know the Bible so well, you won't be a xtain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 21, 2019
HenryDion:

The truth is what made me an atheist. I read the Bible like no Christian has ever done. If you know the Bible so well, you won't be a xtain.
Proved me right that you're ignorant of the Truth, because the Bible is not the Truth, but Jesus is the Truth.

So knowing and reading the Bible so well and even more than any christian could not set you free, because it is not the Truth, and only the Truth has the capacity to set you free.

So keep learning from Jesus, and you shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free from your ignorance. cheesy
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by advocate666: 5:15am On Apr 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

So you foolishly opened a thread like this last week eh?

I can't stop laughing.

So I am not the only fake but now you term my Master as fake too?

Do you understand your own logic? If Satan is fake, why do you spend time fighting him?

4 Likes

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2019
advocate666:
grin grin grin grin grin

So you foolishly opened a thread like this last week eh?

I can't stop laughing.

Do I am not the only fake but now you term my Master as fake too?

Do you understand your own logic? If Satan is fake, why do you spend time fighting him?
Wow!

What an irony!

Someone that could in all his wisdom open a whole thread just to ask jesusjnr the stupidest question of all time "Does God had nipples?" is now crying foul and calling foolish my opening of a thread to celebrate how his most foolish thread idea backfired upon his own head.

And yes I call him your fake master because you are not his true follower or servant, so what is true about your figmental idea that he's your true master, despite him being real?

So that's how he's your "fake" or "false" master because he's not your "true" master.

So keep laughing fake and wannabe satanist, for the jokes all on you, Lol! cheesy

And it's so funny, it cracks me up myself. grin

p.s At least you get some points for showing courage by showing up, so at least some consolation for your humiliation. Lolz! grin grin grin
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Proved me right that you're ignorant of the Truth, because the Bible is not the Truth, but Jesus is the Truth.

So knowing and reading the Bible so well and even more than any christian could not set you free, because it is not the Truth, and only the Truth has the capacity to set you free.

So keep learning from Jesus, and you shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free from your ignorance. cheesy

Going by this, you mean the Bible is not truth? False? This is interesting cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2019
HenryDion:

Going by this, you mean the Bible is not truth? False? This is interesting cheesy
I mean Jesus is the Truth!

And if you keep learning from him, you shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set your ignorance free. grin
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr:

Christians seem to be the most confused set of species, when it's convenience they say bible is the word of God, Jesus is the word, the truth and life; and god honors his word than himself, then turn around and say the word is not the truth probably after discovering the shitty content of the word

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr:

Check the bolded again. You are definitely a confused fellow. This explains why you are xtain. No man who uses his thinking ability can be a xtain. Unfortunately yours is too primitive.

3 Likes

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2019
oluwaseyi000:

Christians seem to be the most confused set of species, when it's convenience they say bible is the word of God, Jesus is the word, the truth and life; and god honors his word than himself, then turn around and say the word is not the truth probably after discovering the shitty content of the word

I wonder how he was able to beat the 666 guy, cause I doubt if this dude can survive 5sec in an argument. Someone told me that to be a religionist, you have to suspend your intelligence. Perhaps he is right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
HenryDion:

Check the bolded again. You are definitely a confused fellow. This explains why you are xtain. No man who uses his thinking ability can be a xtain. Unfortunately yours is too primitive.
There's nothing to check when ignorance is being posited as knowledge.

You claim to be a master of the bible more than any christian, and yet you are ignorant of this Truth that is in the same Bible.

It's well obvious that you are ignorant of your ignorance, for if not you would know that you don't know who the Truth is, for the Truth is not the Bible, but the Truth is in the Bible.

So I maintain that if you keep learning from Jesus, and you would get to know the Truth, and the Truth shall set not just your ignorance, but your ignorance of your ignorance free! grin
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
oluwaseyi000:

The Truth is that you can say that Christians are confused because it's news when they are, as it is not normal.

But tell me if it's could ever be newsworthy when atheists are confused, for confusion is another word for atheism. ; D

So please keep spreading your news that Christians are confused, for it would definitely sell, for it's not newless as you atheists being confused, Lol! grin
Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by OtemAtum: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
This is the most 'childishest' thread I have ever seen. You nko?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos by OtemAtum: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
oluwaseyi000:

Common Era 24:4 Now celsus had read some of the claims of christianity and to him, they sounded like the babbles of children. Therefore celsus said, those who wrote the scripts of Christianity and to those whom they were written are together people of poor mentality. For how can you say that a virgin gave birth to a child.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 6 Reasons; Why People DON'T Worship God / Alert! Inter-faith Worship Is Coming. Do Not Compromise Your Salvation. / Who Is He Who Overcomes And Has No Part In The Second Death? - Olamide Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.