Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top (54107 Views)

Onyii Alex Goes Braless In New Photos / Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New Photo, Falz & Other Nigerians React / Michelle Dede Goes Braless In Sexy Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
They look good
meanwhile
A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by chiblaze07(m): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nice shot.

Meanwhile, this is TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!

To farmers especially and to those who want to start any form of agribusiness.

Topic: Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

You may be wondering how many different types of pig breeds are available for pig farming business.

Really, you are not alone in this research.

Out of curiosity, I launched out to get details of as many pig breeds as I can find.

This article is the outcome of the research.

Having knowledge of the different pig breeds available will position you to make a better decision on what pig breed to rear.

Some pig breeds are best for ham and bacon, while others are for medical experiments.

There are some breeds which are very rare and there are others which are very rampant.

This article will expose you to a whole lot of different types of domestic pig breeds with their pictures.

Would you like to know about the individual characteristics of each of the pigs?

Leave a Comment on the website, and in the coming days, I will publish detailed information about each of the pig breeds.

Don’t forget to like and share this post.

Use the link below to read the full post.

Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

Read more articles about pig farming business here.

Find more agribusiness ideas on Agro4africa

BeeQ:
BBNaija star, Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known as Cee-C dazzles in new beautiful photo as she goes braless in the suit top thereby baring her cleavage, all looking so alluring.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/10/cee-c-goes-brless-in-glittering-suit-top.html

See photo:
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by MichaelUweh(m): 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
So odd
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by ode4short: 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Still better than your empty head ewu!!! MPA GI there.

Isi empty.. Chukwu kpo GI oku there

MPA GI again for attacking your Father...

EmptyCoconutHead:
your moniker says it all
Ode
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

They look good
meanwhile
A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.

Tins dey really happen for this country oh!

1 Like

Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Realfrankie:

Lizzy you're so beautiful

grin grin grin
the eagle-eyed one.

well, one man food, another man appetizer.

stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by Realfrankie(m): 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

grin grin grin

the eagle-eyed one.

well, one man food, another man appetizer.

stay blessed, bro.

Let's link up, you're special
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by gulbinboka: 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
Come out make I sleep jare, for God sake how this one come be come News?

Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by zimakod(m): 12:03am On Oct 02, 2019
Fine girl.
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 02, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Clown op, where is her boobs naaah, undecided
Carry torch dey look for her boobi, you hear
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by ikubese: 12:16am On Oct 02, 2019
Nice work...

Here's my latest work, don't forget to check it out. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAZLI8Z5_uw
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by Remzii(m): 12:40am On Oct 02, 2019
always killing it
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by Virus777: 1:38am On Oct 02, 2019
Lizilicious:
Mmhhm

I love the size of your tits Liz. They're just the perfect size and shape. And I reckon they'll be so fresh and luscious and succulent. Lucky babe.
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by Marcobos: 4:55am On Oct 02, 2019
Get $500 on your real trading account from instaForex. Register using :https://www.instaforex.com/bonus?x=ISBEX

Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 02, 2019
And this made headline
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by Sjibs: 5:07am On Oct 02, 2019
I love the makeup kiss
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by valemtech(m): 5:20am On Oct 02, 2019
Introducing the Valem Phantom Z tablet pc
4glte,32gb rom,3gb ram,6000mah
duasim slot,bluetooth,wifi,Octacore processor
android 8.1

[center][/center]who can use

1. clergy men/women for easy mobility in terms of carrying around
2.University Students for easy internet access and taking down notes faster ,especially medical students and other medical related courses.

3.Engineers,architech etc

configuration:3gb ram 32gb rom,6000mah,dua simslot,wifii bluetooth,octacore ,4G LTE

How to order
1.Search Valem Phantom z on jumia or konga to order
2.Order from our company store (www.valemstore.com)
3.Chat 08037607036

Price:N42,000
for more info call/whatsapp:08037607036 to order
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by Royalfurnitures: 5:43am On Oct 02, 2019
She's making news cos she's Braless, how many times does people performing great feats in education, commerce, science and technology etc make news?

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by friendlyadvice: 6:05am On Oct 02, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:15am On Oct 02, 2019
Lizilicious:
Mmhhm
You're cute
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by shaggy007(m): 6:16am On Oct 02, 2019
Memphitz537:
Nigeria is fast becoming the capital of stupidity in the world.
Nonsense and Independence angry angry angry

Remember, Seun doesn't 100% own Nairaland again.

It's been sold to some muslims

So we should expect rubbish henceforth

4 Likes

Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by Godwin5766(m): 6:20am On Oct 02, 2019
Queen of bbn...irreplaceable !
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by Notime4time: 6:36am On Oct 02, 2019
This one una dey tell us that panty and pantyless is trending to morrow tee boss go join una for this topic
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by tsavkeghps(m): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2019
Hehehe
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by weedfada(m): 6:38am On Oct 02, 2019
Felixamos:

Tins dey really happen for this country oh!

cheesy my brother... No be small

1 Like

Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by starbright4real(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2019
hope she is investing her money oo
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by Midoda: 7:23am On Oct 02, 2019
Lizilicious:
Mmhhm
Nice nails
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by Lugianostar(m): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2019
Many people think dressing indecently is been fashionable, that is how some people sanity has been degraded.
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by Starhearts: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2019
D OP is mad ...
Where is d boobs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo / Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) / Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.