Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top (54106 Views)

Onyii Alex Goes Braless In New Photos / Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New Photo, Falz & Other Nigerians React / Michelle Dede Goes Braless In Sexy Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by emonis88: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2019
sleekpro:

I wonder oooh See as I rush enter to come see #boobs. But nothing!!! #ilikeboobsshaa!!.
Na wa o! Na only here u fit see boobs? Lol!
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by Investordanny77: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2019
babadeee:
Biko is this a News angry sad
E no tire you?

1 Like

Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by bonnyhope: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2019
suffered boob
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by babadeee(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2019
Investordanny77:
E no tire you?
Lol e tire me oh grin
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
ode4short:
Still better than your empty head ewu!!! MPA GI there.

Isi empty.. Chukwu kpo GI oku there

MPA GI again for attacking your Father...

you can only say this because it's a faceless forum.
Idiot if u get mind upload ur pics make I lcate u sharparly beat that nonsense commot for your body.
Blood Ipob bastard
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by ode4short: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
You Just proved to me how senseless you're because five of you in your family I will beat the stupidity commot for una kindred.

EmptyCoconutHead:
you can only say this because it's a faceless forum.
Idiot if u get mind upload ur pics make I lcate u sharparly beat that nonsense commot for your body.
Blood Ipob bastard
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
ode4short:
You Just proved to me how senseless you're because five of you in your family I will beat the stupidity commot for una kindred.

anumpama common reveal ur identity and location make I beat that nonsense commot for your flat skull.
Anuofia
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by ode4short: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tell me what you need to locate me at least let Me help your life bring you out from your village and I will give it to you with t/f okpo,anu. You're just a senseless small baby.. Get a life you low life dickhead.......

EmptyCoconutHead:
anumpama common reveal ur identity and location make I beat that nonsense commot for your flat skull.
Anuofia
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
ode4short:
Tell me what you need to locate me at least let Me help your life bring you out from your village and I will give it to you with t/f okpo,anu. You're just a senseless small baby.. Get a life you low life dickhead.......

just checked your profile and noticed that you're a jobless and miserable fellow whose full-time duty is to insult and abuse your father's agemate on nairaland.
I'd have helped your poor and miserable life by giving u a job but the thing is that u don't even have any school certificate.
Go back and complete your secondary school u illterate
Re: Cee-c Goes Braless In Glittering Suit Top by ode4short: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
I think your family needs that help more than me or your family won't they want to get rich? Oga carry your mouth go one side. I pity your life because my father's age mate is here fooling his generation around. If I have your type as a father I will kill you before your wake up by this time tomorrow. Charlie I'm wey too bigger than you and your lineage. Check my profile!!!!! Signing out sicko

EmptyCoconutHead:
just checked your profile and noticed that you're a jobless and miserable fellow whose full-time duty is to insult and abuse your father's agemate on nairaland.
I'd have helped your poor and miserable life by giving u a job but the thing is that u don't even have any school certificate.
Go back and complete your secondary school u illterate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport / Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) / Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.