Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) (37926 Views)

Nigerian Celebrates Peter Obi From Their Wallet / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Qatar Based Nigerian Celebrates Rochas Okorocha's Departure With A Cake- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by Palehair: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2019
post=82764050:
Awwwwwwww.
Isn't this just too cute?!

And you see some chickens banging their heads on the wall since yesterday, wishing all manner of bad things for their country.

Well, we will always believe in the only country we can call our own.
Good to see these set of people celebrate with us.
God bless Nigeria.
My mum were part of the bakers who baked that cake
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by midnighter(f): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2019
He is Lebanese Nigerian

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/why-im-proudly-arrogantly-nigerian.html

My name is Mohammed Jammal and my stage name is ‘White Nigerian’. Though my parents are of Lebanese extraction, they were born and bred here as well. I’m from Jos, Plateau State, where I was born and bred. I did my kindergarten through secondary school in Hillcrest School, Jos. I was away in London for five years where I went to further my studies and after that I came back home, exactly a year ago. I studied Global Management.

https://thenationonlineng.net/nysc-was-one-of-my-best-experiences-white-nigerian/

“I just saw myself as a young boy growing up in Jos. I wasn’t seeing myself as having something different from anybody else. All my friends were Nigerians. For me, I consider myself a Nigerian. I was born and bred in the north and I have a Nigerian passport. I didn’t see myself in any different light until I got to the UK. The people now found it amazing that this boy’s pidgin English pas our power ooo.”

By mixing with his father’s workers as a kid, Jammal learnt Hausa. “I didn’t even find it amazing that I speak Hausa because everybody knew me in Jos, so they didn’t make it like a deal that this boy spoke Hausa. I grew up speaking the language just the way I grew up speaking English.”

1 Like

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by Palehair: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2019
post=82764050:
Awwwwwwww.

And you see some chickens banging their heads on the wall since yesterday, wishing all manner of bad things for their country.

God bless Nigeria.
My mum is part of the bakers who baked that cake
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by xendra: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2019
why doesn't he live here white Nigerian my ass

1 Like

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by midnighter(f): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2019
Palehair:

My mum is part of the bakers who baked that cake

Did she get a slice? i always wonder who actually gets to eat it
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by Palehair: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2019
midnighter:

Did she get a slice? i always wonder who actually get to eat it
Slice for where, she didn't even attend the damn parade but I think it will be shared by the elites
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by TMKsouth: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2019
Vixlot:
White Nigerians Celebrates Nigeria at 59

https://mobile.twitter.com/whitenigerian/status/1178926325786120192

grin grin grin Since when are Lebanese "Whites"?! grin grin grin
Once again Nigerians glorifying the white race. South Africans been telling you that u suffer from inferiority complex. This is proof of it. So what if your so-called "whites" are celebrating independence?

Gonna post this ALL OVER SA twitter so we can have a collective laugh at your expense grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by midnighter(f): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2019
Palehair:

Slice for where, she didn't even attend the damn parade but I think it will be shared by the elites

Lol both literally and metaphorically cheesy
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2019
TMKsouth:

grin grin grin Since when are Lebanese "Whites"?! grin grin grin
Once again Nigerians glorifying the white race. South Africans been telling you that u suffer from inferiority complex. This is proof of it. So what if your so-called "whites" are celebrating independence?

Gonna post this ALL OVER SA twitter so we can have a collective laugh at your expense grin grin grin

He grew up in Nigeria but couldn't even select a negroid as a partner, that should tell you something.

Yet this grown ass unexposed mofos will still worship him.

R niggs r dumb

1 Like

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by King44(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
meeky007:

mugu go nd worship dem because they are white Nigerians nd u are black Nigerians
did u read and understood what he wrote at all kai
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by ikubese: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wetin we no go see!

Pls like and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAZLI8Z5_uw
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by Truthbites: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
He's mixed blood
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
meeky007:

mugu go nd worship dem because they are white Nigerians nd u are black Nigerians

Off point.
Shey your head hit ground?
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by samorobo: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nonsense what is this white worshipphing attitude suppose to mean..iF were to be a black Nigerian I an sure this will not be made a topic... nonsense nigerian mentality
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by urahara(m): 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
grandstar:
Is he rfeally white or Lebanese or Chinese? The wife isn't white!

White Nigerian is a lebanese o.

His wife is also lebanese
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by samorobo: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
post=82764050:
Awwwwwwww.

God bless Nigeria.

[s][/s]

You deserve slap for this...go and lick his ass because he is a white Nigerian
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by samorobo: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
urahara:

White Nigerian is a lebanese o.

His wife is also lebanese

So...is that why this should be made a news
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Which one is white Nigerians again? There r syrians, Lebanese n Indians that r Nigerians. Their ancestors have been living here evern before 1914...

And for those of you up there yarning trash....rienu nsi oku ebe ahu!!!!

The guy is not even white. More like brown. Arabian nationality most likely.
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
SLAP44:
I now believe juju is real.

Who jazzed this man and his family?

Congrats. Drop your acct digits. I think Seun sends a little something to FTC’s
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by revolt(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kapeter:
the man is full time Nigerian. He's based in Abuja, his wife is Colombian, i think he is Hausa, his daughter speaks hausa often from videos on his tls. His twitter handle is @whiteNigerian.

There are many of them like him from the relationship between hausas and malaysia people mostly. I come across them often times on twitter.
yes there are Lebanese that have been in nigeria for over 200 hundred years. True.
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by MrMacinterchi1: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
The poster of this main post took this picture from the net and wrote this caption.

I can categorically tell u that. this white man picture was released on line last year during the World Cup period when Supper Eagles lunched their jersey.
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kapeter:
the man is full time Nigerian. He's based in Abuja, his wife is Colombian, i think he is Hausa, his daughter speaks hausa often from videos on his tls. His twitter handle is @whiteNigerian.

There are many of them like him from the relationship between hausas and malaysia people mostly. I come across them often times on twitter.

Thank you jare for explaining this. Its because of the economy and poverty that most people do not know the Pride of being Nigerian. The no 1 black nation in the world. Our curse have always been STUPID POLITICIANS in power.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rashida Bello Doles Out N1m Each To Security Aides, Domestic Staff, Others / Jonathan And ECOWAS Members Visit Obi, Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwaso / Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.