Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos (31969 Views)

Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by punisha: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2019
Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by jieta: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2019
Fake stories every where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2019
When I was telling some stupid fool on this forum the other day that people paraded and killed by police might just be innocent victims the dunce was calling me a defender of robbers.

If you are so unfortunate as to have no money and no one you can call, this is how our men in black will arrest you and you can rot away for years.

1 Like

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by paddyofboss(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2019
How can a fellow man get a boner for another fucking ugly nigga

1 Like

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 02, 2019
This is also the story of business in Nigeria. Almost every venture has a real risk of your getting robbed and murdered. On this very forum people have been invited for construction work and have been robbed.

Uber drivers are robbed of their corollas. Jumia riders are robbed and sometimes killed outright

Frightening. Let our entrepreneurs come and give safety tips .

1 Like

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by Orobo2Lekpa: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Read the funny story earlier

Strange how this man is not taking any actions against the men who "supposedly" raped and robbed him.... because instead of walking home to Ajegunle, any normal person would have gone to the nearest police station (with their bleeding anus), to report this "supposed" robbery/rape.

It is wrong to assume that someone who has been robbed and raped would act like a normal person given the circumstances

2 Likes

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by baratech: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2019
Imagine... So sad
Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by grandstar(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Strange how this man is not taking any actions against the men who "supposedly" raped and robbed him.... because instead of walking home to Ajegunle, any normal person would have gone to the nearest police station (with their bleeding anus), to report this "supposed" robbery/rape.

He might have felt shame.

It was probably the prison experience that showed him worse things could happen to a man and that is why he now opened up.

It is too late. There's no way he can prove he was raped. He can however expose them on Facebook by mentioning their names and how they defiled him. That'd hit them hard. Of course they'll deny it but many people in their vicinity will probably know they are gay or have gay rumours hanging over their heads.

4 Likes

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by olisaEze(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2019
Sometimes I just wonder if some people breath through their nostrils or anus! angry

2 Likes

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by Christmasdon(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2019
court please keep upholding justice to the average man. kudos!
Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by GavelSlam: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2019
Obudupikin:

Wetin Tunde no go see for garage.

What part?
That he was raped or that the Nigeria police picked him up and locked him up for no apparent reason?

The story is dodgy.

Perhaps he was wrongfully arrested for (fill in whatever you like here) wandering but the story before that is fishy.

He got raped and decided to walk back home and not to the police or even to call a friend or even for help.

Was he gay before?

3 Likes

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by crazycrypto710: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2019
This country, you can get into trouble even without saying a word if you happen to find yourself in a wrong place, try to avoid going to places you’re not familiar with, if you have to, you shouldn’t go alone and make sure you let someone your whereabouts when necessary.
Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2019
undecided As gay rape him ?

As in am confuse !

Heeeee now life is in rape shape from gay ?

Islam Saïd kill gay, but Christian and cherches celebrate gay, infact many pastors are gay, ya-allah save muslims and muslimah from your anger.
Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by Obudupikin: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2019
GavelSlam:

The story is dodgy.

Perhaps he was wrongfully arrested for (fill in whatever you like here) wandering but the story before that is fishy.

He got raped and decided to walk back home and not to the police or even to call a friend or even for help.

Was he gay before?

I see your point.

1 Like

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by crazycrypto710: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2019
This country, you can get into trouble even without saying a word if you happen to find yourself in a wrong place, try to avoid going to places you’re not familiar with, if you have to, you shouldn’t go alone and make sure you let someone your whereabouts when necessary

2 Likes

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by batstan(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

You are gifted.
Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by batstan(m): 10:40am On Oct 02, 2019
GavelSlam:

The story is dodgy.

Was he gay before?
He is gay and was arrested, he lacks a good story to cover up his acts.

3 Likes

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by Emceesaka: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2019
This is Nigeria, anything goes
Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2019
Nostradamus:
Are we sure this guy here is saying the truth?

It has happened to me before years ago. Spent 5 days in jail while my people thought i was missing then was bailed by my dad after an inmate who i narrated my ordeal to got released and visited my family to inform them about my whereabouts. This good Samaritan was a LovePeddler who was picked up by the cops at midnight somewhere. This is one reason i do not look down on whores today but rather ask what drove them to the job

2 Likes

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by Flashvite: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2019
Nostradamus:
Are we sure this guy here is saying the truth?
Exactly what i was thinking. How will a court sentence you without any evidence of crime committed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by nonix22(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2019
Only one person!
That rape part touched me cry cry cry
Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2019
GavelSlam:

The story is dodgy.

Was he gay before?

There are a lot of poor people on the very edge.
If you Rob a poor person, and take his phone and wallet, He has nothing that can identify him, and possibly no one he can contact. Today those corner GSM spots are gone. So all you can do is trek. And naija police are great at arresting for wandering. Their cells are full of people with no one they could call.

Christmas eve some 10 years ago, a poor cousin was selling bangers by the road. Festac police had a target amount of money they had been mandated to raise, so they basically went around picking up anyone they could pick. They arrested her, a 13 year old. They wanted 5k. Eventually I and my wife went there. There was a crowd of people waiting to be bailed out. Some of them clearly did not have anybody coming for them and leaving the place felt like commiting evil.

If there is no one to come and bail you, you can be in that station forever. If you are particularly unlucky, police may take you out and parade you if they want to show they have caught some criminals

It happens all the time. As to the rape, just as women are raped, so are men.

Not all of us are privileged to have police ogas on speed dial

These robbers do very nasty stuff sometimes. A classmates husband was robbed, stripped naked and kicked out onto the road. Who will answer a beaten naked man? Especially in lagos where you do not know if it is prelude to a robbery

5 Likes

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by Emmycute30(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2019
It's easy for anyone to find loopholes in people's sad story. Pray you never find yourself in situations where u need a fellow human's listening ears.

2 Likes

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by Ayotemide(f): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2019
This is Crazy and anyone that thinks this is a funny story should be banned.
Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by Omenkata: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
post=82764478:
What

Justice must prevail in this travails.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by LZAA: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Found it odd as well
Homo tinz gone sour maybe?
But police sha
Smh

1 Like

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by Stefenijoan002(f): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2019
Wow this is so sad !9ja my country needs to be study as course 101 in the the university coz the kind of things happening are really shocking
Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by Organs(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2019
eTECTIV:

Why do some of U like to act like everything is normal in dis country? So U expected him to walk to d nearest police station to report dat he was defiled by guys he didn't know? Police neva act on female rape victims na male own dem wan act on? Why do we like to pretend like such things don't happen daily in dis country? Dis is f same country where ppl are afraid to help dying persons in public becos of d police tagging dem suspects

You are wrong oga! No matter what, you still report it to the police and get a case opened. At the very least, it will be reported alongside this narrative now, also, how about the house he was taken to? How did he meet those guys, what are their names? What are the names of the police officers that locked him up? Sometimes we are partly responsible for our own predicament but we keep blaming the govt, the police, enemies of progress, village people, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by TerrorSquad147: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2019
bonnylight003:
Gay humans don dey plenty for lag.. imagine..they rape am..hmmmm..

Naija matter don tire Nigerians..
my brother them dey worry my life for Facebook and Instagram almost everyday
Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by Jaqenhghar: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2019
Shithole. No surprises there.
Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by BRATISLAVA: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

He will be too ashamed, traumatized and emmasculated to report it. Don't judge him. People react to trauma differently.

2 Likes

Re: Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos by blackboy(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2019
Lagos state task force na wa for them . A menace on their own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualists Kill Man In Delta, Vital Organs Removed. Graphic Photos / Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car / Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.