Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Let Me Sponsor Your Idea - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let Me Sponsor Your Idea (8962 Views)

Get Upto $5,000 = N1,900,000 For Your Idea Or Business / Get Upto $5,000 = N1,900,000 For Your Idea Or Business / Do You Need Grants Of Up To N1M To Finance Your Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by vert007: 7:44am On Oct 18, 2019
Stancima:

I have trfd 6k into this account. Pls update this profile with your exploits as a motivation and proof of your sincerity as well. That's all you owe me.

Thank you so much sir. I've seen it and I promise not to disappoint you in any way. Thank you so much, God bless you abundantly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by popoolaRofiat(f): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2019
I need someone that can be managing a business for me in Lagos preferably Inland.

Call or WhatsApp 08149240862 for any enquiries
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Oluwahelpme(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
Stancima:
Do you have an innovative business idea? Convince me with your proposal and I would sponsor it. Serious persons only please.
Mine is perfume production, I have produced and test the market. It is well applauded by people who bought it. I need N7,000 to buy good containers and sell the product. I promise to update u because the business has a bright future. Thanks
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Vman1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
Too late to see this thread now...

I need a co-sponsor i.e someone who is willing to invest into a very nice fashion designing company that I propose to sponsor.

I'm not the one sowing(Tailor). It's actually a friend of mine and am willing to get a place and equipments for her.

Anyone willing to invest should send me a mail @ victoriousmanagada@gmail.com.

Target: Mega Fashion designing Company.
Available already: An office, just one electric machine with other few sowing items.

What's expected; Someone who is willing to invest into this by bringing more money for employment of three staffs, purchase of three more electric machines and a generator.

The investor will automatically become part of this upcoming Mega Fashion designing company as a Shareholder.

Looking. Forward to hearing from anyone of us here.
Remember, there can be more than one investor.
Thanks and God bless!
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Ravenbeast1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
Good evening sir. Sorry this is coming late. I actually just saw it now.

I'm a good and well trained fashion Designer with interest in going real pro and be a part of the greatest fashion designers team world wide..

I design for men/women and kids.
I design all kinds of attires.

The clothing line refreshes Itself daily, with creativity and a job well done then it's sure to be noticed and craved.
These are some factors I considered and made sure to get them in place.
I'm sure you'll not regret investing with me.
I'm open to further talks.
I already have some outfits made and would love to show you my work.
As a matter of fact,. I already have started working on my own clothing line though small, but I figured it's vital to birth to dream..

I wait for your response sir

P. S: I copied and pasted this for my friend because he currently don't have an account here.
But with your response, he'll be glad to follow you up which ever way you Deem fit and he'll send you an email

I also have my own idea. I'll share it later too.
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Pharovo(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2019
Dollarseeker:
I have many ideas that can bring millions or dollars and naira but no sponsor/capital

Buzz me pharrello@yahoo.com

1) I discovered a trading style or strategy in forex that can't fail. just min of $200 capital required and can make min of a dollar in a day with $50 trade plan...$200 trade plan can earn $4 or more daily
2) In football betting I also discovered a betting strategy that's 100% guaranteed. min cap 100k to make 1k in a day. I stopped betting last year when I discovered this but no capital

Pls if you can fund any of my plan I will be very happy, thanks.
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Stancima(m): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
Thanks everyone. Stancima grp has reached a partnership agreement with NAATI BRAHMS shoe brand. Through this agreement, we hope to reposition the NAATI BRAHMS brand and make it a household name for quality and affordable shoe solutions in Nigeria and beyond. We do hope to make an official announcement on the deal soon after all Ts are acrossed.
Watch out for NAATI BRAHMS brand of shoes and shoe solutions.
Thank you guys for your contributions on this thread. Like I said earlier, stay tuned for the next phase.

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Jilingori: 5:13am On Oct 21, 2019
Stancima:
Thanks everyone. Stancima grp has reached a partnership agreement with NAATI BRAHMS shoe brand. Through this agreement, we hope to reposition the NAATI BRAHMS brand and make it a household name for quality and affordable shoe solutions in Nigeria and beyond. We do hope to make an official announcement on the deal soon after all Ts are acrossed.
Watch out for NAATI BRAHMS brand of shoes and shoe solutions.
Thank you guys for your contributions on this thread. Like I said earlier, stay tuned for the next phase.
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Jilingori: 6:31am On Oct 21, 2019
To God belong all the glory, All praise is due to Him alone.
I appreciate the effort of 'stancima' for creating this thread not only for investment but for dreams come through.
I am opportune not because I put forward the best proposals but because 'I am the best of my self',I am the best of my self not because I am better than others in what we do as same I chose to be different from what we all do as same not to be the same.
To my fellow entrepreneur 'it is easy not having to do' other than 'to loose while you are still in the struggle' success is that which is achieved after many failures never give up.
Nigerian will be great again, I love our mother land we need to change our mind set to begin the change with sincerity of intentions towards our endeavor .
I am the lucky man, I am NAATI BRYHMS,we will keep the thread update when we kick start our shoe production soonest.
Once again a big thank you to @stancima .

1 Like

Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by forexvps4: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
For you to get a deposit bonus, you must deposit some money into your trading account. On the other side, you do not need any deposit to get a no-deposit bonus. https://www.forexing.com/forex-nodeposit-bonus
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by michelKalib(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
Get free no deposit bonus list : Unicorn Brokers $150 , Justly Free Cent100, $25 Or $35 NO DEPOSIT Bonus and more https://www.fxbonusoffer.com/forex-no-deposit-bonus
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by my2chains(m): 5:56am On Nov 02, 2019
opeyemiabdullah:
@my2chain
Reach me on ope.0720@gmail.com

sorry i got to see this late,
i will send you an email message from virtapay***@gmail.com
so we can discuss more on this thanks
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Addme: 5:47am On Nov 07, 2019
opeyemiabdullah:
@my2chain Reach me on ope.0720@gmail.com
Gd morning... I sent you a mail.
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by HOLRANGE(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
i hope i am not TOO late sir. there's something that have been in my mind before i luckily came across this thread, if it's not closed already. it's more like partnering with opay! the riders here in Ilorin tied their phone to there bike tank and i thought of bike mount ( a phone holder), so far i have spoken to some suppliers but their minimum order amount is higher than i can possibly raised, am just striving to make ends meet sir. this business plan, i believe would be a breakthrough for me as the market is large and presently booming.
Sir i can be reached on whatapp through 09024062843. thanks in anticipation sir
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by redbottles(m): 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
ginovera:

Forward your proposal to adabhie.kingsley@yahoo.com

Yet to hear from you sir. Sent a message to ur email since then.
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by ImDStar: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
I like this thread seriously
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Spin360: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
ImDStar:
I like this thread seriously

wink Really? We ended the fun long time ago
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Profpuej(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please can someone help me with 5k,if best borrow me so that i finish up my payment and secure a shop,the shop owner is traiting to give it to another person who is ready to pay higher if i dont balance up quickly and it really took me alot to get that shop.
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by KingCurtis21: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
[quote author=Dollarseeker post=82775035]I

1 Like

Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Dollarseeker: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
pls pm me KingCurtis21
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Spin360: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2019
Dollarseeker:

pls don't quote my numb so I can delete it.

Good day. I need a bus that is worth 450,000 Naira. I will remitt repayments to you on agreement basis. Can you sponsor this project?
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Dollarseeker: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2019
Spin360:

Good day. I need a bus that is worth 450,000 Naira. I will remitt repayments to you on agreement basis. Can you sponsor this project?
pls modify your post and remove my phone numb, then let's talk about the bus. I saw something like that that will benefit you..
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Spin360: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2019
Dollarseeker:
pl, . I saw something like that that will benefit you..

Very well boss. Done.

How do we talk. Can I provide you with my WhatsApp contact here?
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Dollarseeker: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2019
Spin360:

Very well boss. Done.

How do we talk. Can I provide you with my WhatsApp contact here?
where do u base? I don't have a bus but I can help you search
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Spin360: 9:56am On Nov 10, 2019
Dollarseeker:
where do u base? I don't have a bus but I can help you search

I've seen a bus on jiji and have spoken with the seller.

The bus owner and the bus is located at Ikorodu, Lagos. It goes for 400,000 Naira.

Cc dogtails harlee smallboy01Bestchoice4me KingCurtis21 Langdon2016 Dev12 Davimus Nickisindigo KIDfurniture Ruth4health GabbyOdogwu Justbright

Can you sponsor the purchase of this bus. I'll make repayments to you, my financier.

You can purchase the bus and hold on to the original receipt and documents till after repayment is completed.

Adaperry can you help connect me with one of your excess investor on this?

Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Dollarseeker: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2019
Spin360:

I've seen a bus on jiji and have spoken with the seller. The bus owner and the bus is located at Ikorodu, Lagos. It goes for 400,000 Naira.
nice one bro. may God bless ur hustle...u will succeed Amen.
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Spin360: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2019
Kindly signify if you can sponsor the purchase of this bus.

Investor can retain original vehicle document and receipts until repayments is completed
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by jom28gy(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2019
am into buying and supplies,of variety of goods, just needed more money to raised it
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Ayomarcel(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
I have a YouTube channel where I talk about movies ratings and reviews.
Re: Let Me Sponsor Your Idea by Ayomarcel(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
I have a YouTube channel where I talk about movies ratings and reviews. Money for good cameras will be appreciated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls / Reasons Why Most Forex Traders/investors Are Not Successful / Free forex earning opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.