Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,054 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother (50139 Views)

BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me / Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her / Zlatan Ibile Held Hostage By 'Area Boys' After A Show In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Adakintroy2: 10:10am On Oct 02, 2019
People like you who say leave tacha alone or that zlatan wad not respectful the way he shame her is the problem the world has. Your judgment is never fair. Tacha became tacha by disrespecting others. People like Diane would not have stood a chance with her bullying if not for strong people around.
Tacha is a natural bully. She even take her bullying as far as men. A person that does not align with anyone..I mean
Niether men or women find her conducive enough to make friend. She can ditch but can't take. This world is the way it is. Whatever a man sow he shall wear.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Wantedmiller: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2019
abels:
you de craze

Thank you sir!
but know fully well that she can never say anything against BBN.
truth is bitter
Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Opeyemi04(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2019
Psimagestudio:
Watch The Full Video HERE

Reaction
dis girl ugly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Correcto: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2019
You talk like you saw every thing ? If I ask you for evidence now you won't say anything reasonable.
Wantedmiller:
She has said exactly what BBN told her to say......

Still acting script!
Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Onitola2: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2019
oluwatobi75:

what is this
you're misled bro, Christians and jews are kitabiy(those who have heavenly book-Torah and Bible) kafir are idol worshipers, dhimmy is a non Muslim in an Islam organization, he'll have access to what Muslims have access to and his security is assured like Muslims there, a Muslim in non Muslim organizations is expected to do the same, I studied Islamic law and I know all what you're trying to point out, but the issue is not as u think, many companions of prophet Muhammad were black, ask anybody who is Bilal, Not treating others right is prohibited in Islam, Arabs may do bad things but it's not Islam that's teaching them, I'm defending Islam not Arabs, if u live with Arabs or see anyone who does, ask them what's the difference between their Muslim and non Muslims, there's almost none, I lived in Egypt with many Christians, Nigerians even have their own churches there, their blacks are doing what their whites do, Arabs not marrying us, y are their Christians not marrying our Christians? The issue is that marriage is very cost there, even those Arabs work and save since early age for marriage, even the Christians....... How many countries are there in Europe or the world and how many were conquered by Islam before, were they even conquered by war or invasion, Islam is around for just over 1k years, and you're blaming what's been around for many thousands of years on it, when Arabs do something (even their Christians included) u blame it on Islam, but when countries dominated by Christians do bad things, you'll be quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Adukwuj(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2019
My TACHA MY TACHA HEART YOU BABY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:48am On Oct 02, 2019
And u tellin us now. Nonsense!!
Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Lamanii22(f): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2019
Onitola2:
you're misled bro, Christians and jews are kitabiy(those who have heavenly book-Torah and Bible) kafir are idol worshipers, dhimmy is a non Muslim in an Islam organization, he'll have access to what Muslims have access to and his security is assured like Muslims there, a Muslim in non Muslim organizations is expected to do the same, I studied Islamic law and I know all what you're trying to point out, but the issue is not as u think, many companions of prophet Muhammad were black, ask anybody who is Bilal, Not treating others right is prohibited in Islam, Arabs may do bad things but it's not Islam that's teaching them, I'm defending Islam not Arabs, if u live with Arabs or see anyone who does, ask them what's the difference between their Muslim and non Muslims, there's almost none, I lived in Egypt with many Christians, Nigerians even have their own churches there, their blacks are doing what their whites do, Arabs not marrying us, y are their Christians not marrying our Christians? The issue is that marriage is very cost there, even those Arabs work and save since early age for marriage, even the Christians....... How many countries are there in Europe or the world and how many were conquered by Islam before, were they even conquered by war or invasion, Islam is around for just over 1k years, and you're blaming what's been around for many thousands of years on it, when Arabs do something (even their Christians included) u blame it on Islam, but when countries dominated by Christians do bad things, you'll be quiet.

What has tacha's story got to do with religion... Your religion is for you not for everyone... Enough of this religion insanity... If you're a Muslim fine! If you're a christian or idol worshipper so be it! Religion is by choice...

2 Likes

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Realfrankie(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
We've not heard from the serial killer for long now. Hope they haven't offered him a job in the police station
Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wantedmiller:

What is this one saying? Sponsor kini!
i wasn’t expecting you to understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by SirGod: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
pode:
I know the reason you stay of the media for some days
Because you want to take care of this ****

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother by omohlexy: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nvc078:

Calm down bros...you talk as if you have share in the 60 million. Don't wound yourself, everything is on the script
She was scripted to act the way she did in the house by the organisers. Every year there is always a wayward girl and a stupid guy. Nigerian youths love following and spending on stupid things and big brother understands this.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Yemi Alade Flashes "Something" / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 38th Birthday Today / Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.