Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence (35536 Views)

Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria’s 59th Independence In Pidgin / Fikayo Tomori And Tammy Abraham Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence Day / AS Roma Wishes Nigeria Happy 59th Independence In A Funny Way On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by lekkan(m): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2019
Which one come be say them dey snap am?
Na him birthday??
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by Mummymahdi(f): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2019
hmn
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2019
Love you bro
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2019
Lifezhead:
Continue cutting cake
No go practice hard
before dat guy go finish u
He will defeat Ruiz this time.if AJ could thrash the likes of Klitschko, who is Ruiz? It's amazing people never understand match fixing this day and age. Our sportsmen and women make crazy money out of it. Next month is another one, you'd come back to me and affirm this.
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by nograv: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2019
Chi59:
Man so cute shocked

Mtcheww you ladies love Joshua too much..

When you come back down to earth, normal guys like me are waiting for you cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by wink2015(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2019
Psimagestudio:
As shared by his sister Janet Joshua, Famous boxer Anthony Joshua celebrates nigerian 59th birthday (independence) as he cut cakes with his friends and family to celebrates the great day of nigeria. See more and watch yhe clip below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3F2bZRHdx3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/29833-2/

WHAT ABOUT HIS WIFE?
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by drey076(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2019
Andy Ruiz has vowed to end your career in saudi araba oo

please give that guy a resounding defeat.

i beg you
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by huptin(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2019
Priscoooo:
This woman set die!!!!

Better comot eye, no be your meat!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2019
Rosarie:
Honestly I don't see anything to celebrate in Nigeria

Then celebrate yourself...

You are part of Nigeria. Or are you not worthy of being celebrated?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by mullerman: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2019
Cool you joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by renewable1(m): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2019
Nice one

WE CAN HELP YOU GET AN AFFORDABLE SOLAR POWER SYSTEM
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2019
my man, I am more concerned with your rematch with Ruiz Jr.

you must retrieve your belts for us.
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2019
nograv:

Mtcheww you ladies love Joshua too much..

When you come back down to earth, normal guys like me are waiting for you cool

grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by Omenkata: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
post=82763419:
Beautiful people celebrating the country.

Nice one Anthony.

Now, go get your World Heavyweight Champion Title Back.

All of us @ are solidly behind you Champ!
[/s]
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by shfizle(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2019
I'll be a strong patriotic Nigerian....

When I get to Canada. grin grin grin
You will see
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by jaxxy(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2019
He’s British bt it’s all well and good. Nigeria doesn’t value good people. We need a change in orientation. Seriously
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by tribalgod6: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
She said Nigeria shall rise again forgetting Affliction will not rise again for the second time
Bro you too harsh
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by Jaqenhghar: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2019
KINGJAJA888:

Affliction! IN ur father's house Abi ??

IF dis is how everybody criticize their own country do you think their will be any growth or development ?? undecided
Sharrap there. People criticize their country all the time . Thats what patriots do. They see what is wrong and make criticism. Thats how they grow.. you criticize and you learn but una want bury una head under the sand and tell yourselves that all is well. Make una continue. Una never see
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by Jaqenhghar: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2019
jaxxy:
He’s British bt it’s all well and good. Nigeria doesn’t value good people. We need a change in orientation. Seriously
No be until dem know good thing before they value it
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by Jamesbally: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Proudly Nigerian. grin

Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by Lifezhead: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2019
handsomeyinka:

Which guy..

You mean Andy (That TACO BELL MANAGER)
Yes nah grin grin grin grin
His worst nigh mare
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by Lifezhead: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2019
fairfora:
He will defeat Ruiz this time.if AJ could thrash the likes of Klitschko, who is Ruiz? It's amazing people never understand match fixing this day and age. Our sportsmen and women make crazy money out of it. Next month is another one, you'd come back to me and affirm this.

ok sir cool cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Cut Cake With His Family To Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence by thundafire: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Was cuppy der dey d****k smasher

(1) (2) (Reply)

Highest-Earning Nigerians In Europe: Ighalo Dusts Osimhen / Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers / World Most Valuable Players Under 21 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.