Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2305 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / What Do Men Want? / Do Men Really Need Drug Just To Satisfy Their Wife Sexually? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: . by frozen70g(f): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2019
Excesslove222:
When I was dating my husband, I remember getting him an original Calvin Klein belt as a birthday gift, I had to empty my account then cause I was very broke.

I even remember asking him if he would love a belt,and he told me "yes" that I should get him a black one.

He pretended to appreciate it, only for him to tell me after we got married that he wants to dash it out to somebody, I asked him why and he said the belt does not look original.

This was just about 2 months after getting him the belt, he did not even wear it for one day!

I was so heart broken but I let it slide, I jejely collected my belt and I'm still wearing it till date, i promised myself never to get him a gift anymore.

I kept to that promise for about 2 years, every of his birthday, I just wish him a happy birthday with word of mouth and mind my business.

But this year, I felt I should do something special for him.
I decided to surprise him, i ordered a cake, fried turkey and invited a few neighbours just to make it special.

He was indeed surprised...only for him to tell me later that night that he does not like cakes (this is coming from someone that likes eating cakes) and does not like turkey (he also loves eating meat).

Well, I concluded to myself that this is the end of me trying to do something nice for him.

And I don't blame my Nigerian sisters that get men "singlet and boxers".

Pls don't this attitude of him turn you off

He is unappreciative, that's just it

Let him face the family up keep alone

That's how they allow their ego to put them in a tight container

You have tried so far

You were asking what men want ❓
They just want a woman to be as submissive as a mugu even when it's not the best

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Direct UK Used Quality Sewing Machines / Dad Or Mum: Who Do You Love Most? / I Need An Advice I’m In Love With My- Ex Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.