Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Ini Edo Vows To Expose Man Who Threatens Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Vows To Expose Man Who Threatens Her (791 Views)

See ‘yahoo Yahoo’ Boy Who Threatens Salawa Abeni With Nude Photos / Nkechi Blessing Set To Share Her Nud£ Pictures After A Lady Threatens Her.PHOTOS / Tonto Dikeh Replies IK Ogbonna, Threatens To Expose Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Vows To Expose Man Who Threatens Her by 0gaGist: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2019
Sexy, curvy and with looks that would make any man drool, she has held her fans (foes too) in awe of her skills.
For Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, this is the time to expose ‘someone’ who threatened her and her family.

The 37-year-old said this in a post on Instagram late Monday.

“So someone came to my house and threatened me and my household on tape…I will expose it soon,” She wrote on Instastories.

Ini Edo, a graduate of Theatre Arts, who was married to US-based businessman, Philip Ehiagwinani from 2008 to 2014, began her acting career in the 2000s with her debut in Thick Madam. She has featured in more than 100 movies since that time.
She is said to have been discovered by a producer at an audition she attended.

Her breakthrough came in 2004 when she acted in World Apart.
Still single, in 2016 she was appointed Special Assistant to Udom on Culture and Tourism.
Her lifestyle changed—new house, new businesses, new looks and she hobnobs with the wealthy and mighty.

Always looking sexy now, Ini revealed about her lifestyle, “I love to look very feminine and elegant, casual but sensual. I love sexy too. I love good handbags, I spend money on bags, and I have tons of good leather and designer bags.”
So who could be threatening her?

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/ini-edo-vows-to-expose-man-who-threatens-her

Re: Ini Edo Vows To Expose Man Who Threatens Her by 0gaGist: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2019
More
Re: Ini Edo Vows To Expose Man Who Threatens Her by Abboki: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2019
embarassed
Re: Ini Edo Vows To Expose Man Who Threatens Her by Praizenewstv: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Ini Edo Vows To Expose Man Who Threatens Her by Wealthierboy(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2019
grin
Re: Ini Edo Vows To Expose Man Who Threatens Her by Norabay(f): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2019
i hav notice you NEXT

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Not Competing With Anyone"- Dangote Responds To Shatta Bandle’s Claims Of B / See The Guy Trending Online After Peruzzi Retweeted His Fake Dmw Chains / Billionaire Family, Otedola Vibing To Gelato Including Cuppy Herself. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.