Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,230 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Boy Strips On The Road Screaming "I Want To Do Yahoo Yahoo" (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Strips On The Road Screaming "I Want To Do Yahoo Yahoo" (Photos) (675 Views)

Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Strips On The Road Screaming "I Want To Do Yahoo Yahoo" (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2019
Wonders they say shall never end in the land of the living as strange happenings continue to spring surprises on us in the society.

Here is a moment a boy stripped himself unclad on the streets screaming I want to do Yahoo Yahoo.

It wasn't really a funny act as the boy was also seen rolling in a swamp as people watched.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3GkLhaAAYA/?igshid=zv7kfvdor8ub

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Boy Strips On The Road Screaming "I Want To Do Yahoo Yahoo" (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2019
Hmm.. No be small thing
Re: Boy Strips On The Road Screaming "I Want To Do Yahoo Yahoo" (Photos) by Birdeyeview: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2019
Dem don get this one already
Re: Boy Strips On The Road Screaming "I Want To Do Yahoo Yahoo" (Photos) by PabloAndreas(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Hmm.. No be small thing
pls stop this...You can't post something and still be the first to comment

1 Like

Re: Boy Strips On The Road Screaming "I Want To Do Yahoo Yahoo" (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2019
Eyin blogger blogger ,I hail o
Re: Boy Strips On The Road Screaming "I Want To Do Yahoo Yahoo" (Photos) by patorial(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2019
It seems like nobody Wants to sit down and think of a better Ways to make a better in this country any more?

Me that has a lot of ideas on entrepreneurial opportunities don't even have enough money to start one of it
Re: Boy Strips On The Road Screaming "I Want To Do Yahoo Yahoo" (Photos) by FirstSon01: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2019
Dem don catch am

(1) (Reply)

US Lawyer Jailed For 2 Years In Cambodia For Having Sex With 3 Underage Girls / WOLE SOYINKA Should Bury His Head In Shame!!!! ! / Man In Germany Dies After Being Licked By Dog And Contracting Rare Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.