Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe (39670 Views)

The Honda Baby Boy I Saw Yesterday. I Was Amazed. / 2010 Honda Civic Coupe Up For Grabs / N120m 2019 Range Rover SV Coupe Is The Most Luxurious 2-door SUV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by kollysnut(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
naijadrivablog:
[img]https://naijadriva.files./2019/10/honda-coupe-abuja.jpg?w=584[/img]

A Twitter user whose handle is
@iamtundekelani shared the exorbitant bill he was charged when he took his car to Honda Place Abuja for repairs.

He said he was given a bill of N15million after diagnosis was carried out on his car – 2012 Honda Civic (Elegance) Coupe.
Ironically, the landing cost of this 2012 Honda Civic (foreign used) is below N4million.

He wrote;

According to the Abuja based car owner, he later took his car to Bwari mechanic village.

See more photos below;

Credit: https://mobile.twitter.com/iamtundekelani/status/1177923772017500161

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/10/02/the-honda-place-abuja-bills-man-n15million-to-fix-a-n4million-2012-honda-civic-coupe/

the question i will ask, what is really wrong with your Car, had also the same at toyota autoshop in 2012,......
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Abimbola198212: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Please call moshood,sule or isiaka to help you fix it.....craze they their body
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Psoul(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
This is why I don't want to buy a car.
After spending this money, FRSC will come and be telling how many speed I should use for the car wey I take my money go buy ooo.
Police go tell me to "roja" them for road oo.
SOme ppl go even dey tell me "lift, lift, lift" for road.
I'm so angry now. You see motor, I hate that thing. It's a waste of money.

1 Like

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
Looking at your profile picture, I can understand
Psoul:
This is why I don't want to buy a car.
After spending this money, FRSC will come and be telling how many speed I should use for the car wey I take my money go buy ooo.
Police go tell me to "roja" them for road oo.
SOme ppl go even dey tell me "lift, lift, lift" for road.
I'm so angry now. You see motor, I hate that thing. It's a waste of money.

3 Likes

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by mechanics(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Don't mind them, they think he has money because of the car he's driving, they are good mechanics in that Apo mechanic village.
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Suremikky(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
He took the car there for show off..
Before water pass garrison..
Idiet and nensence
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Neoteny(m): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Give them the N15m, pick out a 2020 Honda Civic, and collect change of N3.5m

you also get to keep your old civic

1 Like

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
naijadrivablog:
embarassed 4 spark plugs for N15k?

See reactions

You mean #15k per unit. #60k total for 4 spark plugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by kingreign(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
pocohantas:
Kingreign come and see o.

I no see anything o.
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Omoboricash(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kaybaba5:

Do u know whether the plug is imported type
Let it be imported, it can't be so outrageous. Plug of 500 Naira per one. I beg the Honda place really bluff

1 Like

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Goldicon2(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
naijadrivablog:
[img]https://naijadriva.files./2019/10/honda-coupe-abuja.jpg?w=584[/img]

A Twitter user whose handle is
@iamtundekelani shared the exorbitant bill he was charged when he took his car to Honda Place Abuja for repairs.

He said he was given a bill of N15million after diagnosis was carried out on his car – 2012 Honda Civic (Elegance) Coupe.
Ironically, the landing cost of this 2012 Honda Civic (foreign used) is below N4million.

He wrote;

According to the Abuja based car owner, he later took his car to Bwari mechanic village.

See more photos below;

Credit: https://mobile.twitter.com/iamtundekelani/status/1177923772017500161

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/10/02/the-honda-place-abuja-bills-man-n15million-to-fix-a-n4million-2012-honda-civic-coupe/
lol they probably want to convert the car to a private Jet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by AerialMapper: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
Honda Place are thieves!!!

I went there to get replacement keys for my car and they billed me nearly 500k. I jejely dey use the manual key to open door and drive my car.

No time for their nonsense. Trust Lebanese to always want to cheat!! With 15million, you would buy a 2018 Honda Accord!!

2 Likes

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
#60,000 for 4 plugs Maybe he told them he needs express delivery of all the parts. Honda Spark Plugs are $70 and above... He should have told them to fix with available parts and not necessarily ordering directly from Honda.

1 Like

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by blowjohn(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
fabienjoe:
How did all these parts in the list fail at the same time?

The first time we took our car to Abuja to a certain place in wuse 2, we were given a bill of hundreds of thousands for servicing and minor repairs.
Since that day my dad has never tried to the place again. For a 2000 model Avalon o!
When they put price of break pads at 35000 Naira, what can u do?
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by kawaodne(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Unexplanadead

Buy this one nigi....fixing is good....
https://www.nairaland.com/5419749/dodge-caravan-very-clean-very#82280400
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by AngelicBeing: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
izzou:
grin

Can someone kindly tell what part costs 900k and 530k respectively?

How can someone spend 15 million to fix a car that costs about 4.5 million?
tongue

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by bizzibodi(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thieves they are, did u not drive d car there,can all parts spoil at d same time
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by bigcee(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Carry a dead accidented car to them to fix and they give you bill then you start complaining..why didn't you take it to your roadside mechanic in the first place ?

1 Like

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by kingreign(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Omoboricash:

Let it be imported, it can't be so outrageous. Plug of 500 Naira per one. I beg the Honda place really bluff

You mean i pass my neighbour generator plug?
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by piagetskinner(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lmfao....when one is not building a ship

Is it not better to use the money to obtain new Honda Accord 2018
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Omoboricash(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
kingreign:

You mean i pass my neighbour generator plug?
Obviously you don't own a car
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by sonnie10: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Carry a dead accidented car to them to fix and they give you bill then you start complaining..why didn't you take it to your roadside mechanic in the first place ?
Say the truth, do you even own a bicycle spoke?
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by CarFixng: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

15million to fix a car of 4.5million is too ridiculous. However this is bound to happen when people are looking for big names to work on their vehicles.

At Carfix Vehicle Repair Workshop in Jahi Abuja, we provide:
* Affordable and Standard service.
*90 days Warranty on every repair
* Comfortable waiting lounge to relax while your vehicle is being fixed.
* Prompt service delivery.
*Computerised and Manual diagnosis to decipher source of problem (no trial and error).
* Very secured environment.

Call:07018433334/07033246332
Book appointment with us online @ www.carfix.ng

1 Like

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by SarkinYarki: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
sonnie10:

Say the truth, do you even own a bicycle spoke?

Oga I give people tear rubber cars as gifts so shut up . You think I am anybody in your lineage mate ? Think again
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by quickly: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
izzou:
grin

Can someone kindly tell what part costs 900k and 530k respectively?

How can someone spend 15 million to fix a car that costs about 4.5 million?

Na so dem
Dey do abroad, mechanic time is per hr in dollars
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Softenergy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
The OP is suffering from Nairaland fandunizm fractured by oblongata shift.
Honda place will never repair your car, without informing you , what are required to carry out the repairs. They called this customers informed consent, So under this op pursuit and pursuant insitu abinosio, I pronounce him guilty with malicious intent to confuse so many maniacs in Nairaland.
One sane thing about me is living in abroad in Nigeria having access to light 24/7
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by sonnie10: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Oga I give people tear rubber cars as gifts so shut up . You think I am anybody in your lineage mate ? Think again
Go and open the gate for your oga before you lose your job.
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Champneys: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
Idi..ot, why take that old car to the dealership?
Dunce!
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by kingreign(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Omoboricash:

Obviously you don't own a car

Lol. You're right smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning / Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES / The Interior Of 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.