Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe (39694 Views)

The Honda Baby Boy I Saw Yesterday. I Was Amazed. / 2010 Honda Civic Coupe Up For Grabs / N120m 2019 Range Rover SV Coupe Is The Most Luxurious 2-door SUV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by planetx: 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Oga I give people tear rubber cars as gifts so shut up . You think I am anybody in your lineage mate ? Think again
Lol, abeg give me one Tokunbo
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by frankobinna(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kaybaba5:

Do u know whether the plug is imported type

Do Nigeria manufacture plug
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
grin grin Might aswell buy Another 3 of the Honda,
I don't go to dem Glorified Mechanics. last time they charged me 100k for just Walking Around my AMG 2017 SUV benz, they also said i have to leave the car for them and come back in 14 days to pick it up. sad told them to fu ck off!

After, i took my car to An Old Exprienced Roadside mechanic, "papa Emeka" they also call him "Japan" because of his Good reputation in Fixing cars. He fixed my Benz in less than 4 Hours, charged me for 15k for the job. When i gave him 30k He counldn't hold his Happiness, he was Very grateful.

Bravo!! To Roadside mechanics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Prymestrr(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
naijadrivablog:
embarassed 4 spark plugs for N15k?

See reactions
Check again. 15k per unit is 60k for 4 grin
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by SarkinYarki: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
planetx:

I dey knack you ne? Wake up man
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Oga I give people tear rubber cars as gifts so shut up . You think I am anybody in your lineage mate ? Think again
I would like a benz please! sad
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
planetx:
Me too, i want one. grin
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by SarkinYarki: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
gypsey:
I would like a benz please! sad

Japanese only please
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by LabDNA: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
I think we need to open an office in Abj. It's about time.
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by OdenKelechi(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Do they want to love-vendor the car into one of the ones that'll be used in fast & furious next year?
Day light fuckery
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by ChristineC: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
2shure:
A dentist billed me 100k for s&p
did you pay? grin grin
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by themanderon: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
lloyds:
That's why Nigeria is not moving forward. . Everybody trying hard to cheat and exploit another. .

But we are the first arrive at churches and mosques.

Criminality is what drives the nation. Honesty is no longer the best policy.
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by mt77: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Na wetin you find go there with your tokumbo vehicle?
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by 2shure: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Am i a yahoo boy
ChristineC:
did you pay? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Japanese only please

okay, how about a Hyundai?
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Kfed4ril(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
naijadrivablog:
embarassed 4 spark plugs for N15k?

See reactions
E be like say you no understand, it says cost per unit, that is 15k per 1 then multiply by 4 that’s 60k
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Kfed4ril(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kaybaba5:

Do u know whether the plug is imported type

Oya do the make plugs In Nigeria?
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Kfed4ril(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Who then are their customers grin

The Dino’s of Abuja
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Staff of government offices do this.

They want to service a hilux, they connive with the mechanic to claim workmanship is N15,000. Oil is N30,000, Oil filter is N10,000.

Brake pad is N25,000.

By the time you peep and see car servicing invoice, nah N70,000 Dem go fleece the government agency that day.

The official and the mechanic go share the proceeds of the crime.
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by ChristineC: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
2shure:
Am i a yahoo boy
grin grin grin
but that's around the equivalent for S&P in the UK sha cheesy cheesy
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by godofuck231: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
naijadrivablog:
embarassed 4 spark plugs for N60k?

See reactions
ferrari plugs
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by hahn(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
lloyds:
That's why Nigeria is not moving forward. . Everybody trying hard to cheat and exploit another. .

But we are the first arrive at churches and mosques.

Collect

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by RZArecta2(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
No matter how you cut it, nothing justifies 15m for repairs of that particular car when it’s not an accidented Ferrari. I would have expected Honda place to release a statement or something by now seeing as this hurts their reputation.
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
kingreign:

You mean i pass my neighbour generator plug?

You dey mind all these people. Some of the prices are not entirely as ridiculous as people are making it seen.

My own major issue is, how does a car manufactured in 2012 have that many defective parts.

I doubt they carried out any reasonable diagnosis.
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Teemb: 12:09am On Oct 03, 2019
Thank God, na me want to buy the car for Jos before I was outsmarted. I for don faint.

1 Share

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Fashdeejay(m): 12:20am On Oct 03, 2019
kingreign:

Lol. You're right smiley
Bosch plugs cost about 10k for 1...
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by kingreign(m): 12:26am On Oct 03, 2019
rationalmind:

You dey mind all these people. Some of the prices are not entirely as ridiculous as people are making it seen.

My own major issue is, how does a car manufactured in 2012 have that many defective parts.

It could be that it swam. Flash flooding has been a problem in some parts of Abuja.

That said, I am not in support of the autoshop neither am I berating them. We all know Nigerians love cheapskates.
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Prymestrr(m): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Hmmm...make e no be Audio money you deh hype so ooo!!!
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 03, 2019
kingreign:

It could be that it swam. Flash flooding has been a problem in some parts of Abuja.

That said, I am not in support of the autoshop neither am I berating them. We all know Nigerians love cheapskates.
It will have been better if you kept quiet rather than insinuate that the complainant like all Nigerians love cheapskates. An hasty generalisation on your part. Focus on the facts before you and comment based on that. Don't add any unpresented assumptions!
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2019
rationalmind:

Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by kingreign(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2019
Smartchoiice:

It will have been better if you kept quiet rather than insinuate that the complainant like all Nigerians love cheapskates. An hasty generalisation on your part. Focus on the facts before you and comment based on that. Don't add any unpresented assumptions!

Mr, I am NOT speaking about the Honda place stuff when I mentioned cheapskate, I referred it to a fellow who said plug is 500/a piece. Learn to understand before you condemn.
Re: The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2019
izzou:
grin

Can someone kindly tell what part costs 900k and 530k respectively?

How can someone spend 15 million to fix a car that costs about 4.5 million?

That is actually close to how dealerships charge in the states. Or what makes u think whenever their cars have a little problem over there they sell it off at auction. It's because repair cost is more than car's value

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Interior Of 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class (Photos) / The World's First 3D-Printed Vehicle Goes On Sales (video) / Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.