Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,374 members, 7,868,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Needed Time But I Am Back And No Going Back – Tacha Releases New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Needed Time But I Am Back And No Going Back – Tacha Releases New Video (504 Views)

Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' / Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Needed Time But I Am Back And No Going Back – Tacha Releases New Video by linx123: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2019
The controversial big brother disqualified housemate, Tacha, stunned in pink braless gown as she celebrated Independence Day with pictures and videos.

The Port Harcourt first daughter as she fondly calls herself looked so beautiful and confident with pride while reassuring her fans that she is back for good.

Tacha also appreciated all fans that devoted their time and money to support her throughout her stay in the house.

Watch video here...............https://janefblog.com/9471-2i-needed-time-but-i-am-back-and-no-going-back-tacha-releases-new-video/

Re: I Needed Time But I Am Back And No Going Back – Tacha Releases New Video by Norabay(f): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2019
shut up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Left EME's (BankyW's) Record Label With Zero Naira"- Wizkid Reveals / (M.I Vs Vector): Rap Enthusiasts Come In Lets Discuss / Wizkid Grants Reekado Banks’s Wish To Let Him Perform At Starboy 02 Arena Fest (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.