Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,942 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' (29433 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by benjackugo: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2021
''I Am Going Back To School Soon. I Just Missed A Life Changing Apointment Because I Don't Have The Required Degree'' - Music Eecutive Soso Soberekon

Music executive, Soso Soberekon, has taken to his Instagram handle to stress the importance of education, IgbereTV reports.

He took to his Instagram handle to reveal that he just lost a life-changing appointment because he doesn't have the required degree. A fan had asked him during a question-and-answer session if school is important for creatives.

Responding, Soso Soberekon wrote;

''Education is very important and a major plus, I just missed a life changing appointment because I don't have the required degree. I am going back to school soon, I don't want to be limited anyway''

https://instagram.com/sososoberekon?igshid=14q5pp21r7pp

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by Damikjay(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2021
this guy up there is really mixed ooo

almost on every possible thread with the same post, even though the topic is not related to his comment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by Righteousness2(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2021
Soso that is a Good one

Education is Good
Degrees and all that is Great
Appointments and accomplishments are wonderful.
Having a Fat Pocket is sweet.

But Listen, if you Don't Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, all you Have is a Waste.
Education, Degrees, appointments, accomplishments and all that will not give us Qualification for Eternal Life in Heaven..

The Salvation of our Soul is the Number 1 and Topmost Pirioty.

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by xpressionx(m): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2021
We have been consumed by Pantami and forgotten Umar.
Nigerians and forgetfulness.

5 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by yanabasee1(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Whatever you do...Don't go to greenfield university...Before Pantami will send his boys to come and slaughter you...

Pantami have love for terrorism and have been an advocate for almost 30yrs now....Great feet...

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by free2ryhme: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2021
benjackugo:
''I Am Going Back To School Soon. I Just Missed A Life Changing Apointment Because I Don't Have The Required Degree'' - Music Eecutive Soso Soberekon

Music executive, Soso Soberekon, has taken to his Instagram handle to stress the importance of education, IgbereTV reports.

He took to his Instagram handle to reveal that he just lost a life-changing appointment because he doesn't have the required degree. A fan had asked him during a question-and-answer session if school is important for creatives.

Responding, Soso Soberekon wrote;

https://instagram.com/sososoberekon?igshid=14q5pp21r7pp

Smart move. Education doesn't have an age limit. Get all the available qualifications so that someone wouldn't find an excuse not to give you an open opportunity.

13 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by lekki1444: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2021
ok
Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by Queenlovely(f): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2021
soso or what is your name.

with all the money you made from breaking pipelines, it would be easy to go back to school

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by ArmaniUhuru: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2021
Las Las school nor be scam

It’s better to have a certificate you don’t need, than need a certificate you don’t have. No one knows tomorrow.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by Sunnybay7: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2021
It's not too late.

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by FarahAideed: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Note how this Man equates education as a ticket to get a shot at looting a govt parastatal or ministry as against being a gateway to knowledge for enlightenment ...By missing a life changing opportunity he means he missed the opportunity to loot silly a govt treasury .

16 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by faithfull18(f): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Hmmn

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by anochuko01(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2021
One of the reasonable things to do when you have money is to get a degree at least. What has he been doing?

4 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by tosik(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2021
how does that relate with the topic??
Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by mofedamijo(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2021
Bill Gates enrolled at Harvard College in 1973 to study pre-law but also studied mathematics and took a graduate-level computer science course.

He left Havard after two years. He is not an illiterate, he had a formal education.

After high school, Vitalik B attended the University of Waterloo. There, he took advanced courses and was a research assistant.

The richest man in the world today,
Jeff Bezos, does have a degree and from a very prestigious university. He graduated from Princeton University with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.

Alon Musk graduated with an undergraduate degree in economics and stayed for a second bachelor's degree in physics. After leaving Penn, Musk headed to Stanford University in California to pursue a PhD in energy physics.

Mark Zuckerberg Due to his early signs of success, his parents got him a computer programming tutor while he was still in high school, and they enrolled him in a prep school in New Hampshire. After graduating from prep school, Zuckerberg enrolled at Harvard University. He left Havard after is sophomore year to focus on Facebook.

Benard Arnault, the third richest man in the world, graduated from the École Polytechnique in Paris with a degree in engineering.

Warren Buffett graduated from the University of Nebraska at 19 with a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration. Although rejected by Harvard, Buffett went onto Columbia University, where he earned a Master of Science in economics in 1951.

All these Billionaires with dropout story had a formal education. Don't be deceived.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by Gospelpreacher1: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Soso that is a Good one

Education is Good
Having a Fat Pocket sweet.

But Listen, if you Don't Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ all you Have is a Waste.
Education, Degrees, appointments, accomplishments and all that will not give us Qualification for Eternal Life in Heaven..

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by Topmaike007(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2021
All this Gee boys parading themselves as record label owners

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by Brunosamel(m): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2021
School is important, you can never tell whether your paddy will be the next governor or president or ceo...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by wink2015(m): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2021
Are you going to start from CRECHE OR PRIMARY SIX ?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by koladata(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2021
I don't like you
Righteousness2:
Soso that is a Good one

Education is Good

But Listen, if you Don't Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ all you Have is a Waste.

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by stalwart123(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2021
grin

... and the job will wait for her till she graduates. Good decision though.
Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by sigiyaya112: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Soso that is a Good one

Education is Good

Ewu i pity your generation embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by tunary(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2021
Nigeria value degree Sha.

Degree alone shouldn't be the basis only for employment/appointment.

Advance countries don't do it this way I guess that's why they are far ahead of us.
Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by samwash(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2021
I don't understand, why do some pple always come there to be shouting"Education is a scam" Abi " School na scam"
Now You can see for your self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by VEXT: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2021
koladata:
I don't like you

Who cares...Even shekau don't care grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by Adedotguy: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2021
embarassed
Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by Righteousness2(m): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2021
koladata:
I don't like you

I Know! You are not the only one! You are many!
The World will only like its own. I am not of the World
I am only Here to Put out the Word of GOD.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by ovieigho(m): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2021
There is Always a vacuum , even if you go to that school you will still feel the need to have some other things !

Imagine a rich man clamoring for missing a live changing appointment because of lack of a degree
What about people that have degree and still roam the street

The main key in life is Contentment! !!

If you are not contented with whatever position you are ? Happiness will elude such person for life

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' by ussy09(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2021
Those with heads don't have cap and those with caps don't have heads

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian / Falz Stuns In New Pictures / Caption This Photo Of 2face & D'banj As They Baecation With Their Wives In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.