Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

'They Can't Steal My Sauce' -bbnaija's Cee-c Flaunts Curves In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'They Can't Steal My Sauce' -bbnaija's Cee-c Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2099 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) / BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'They Can't Steal My Sauce' -bbnaija's Cee-c Flaunts Curves In New Photos by SleekGist: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2019
The former BBNaija housemate, Ceec is flaunting her curves in new photos posted to celebrate Nigeria’s independence.She also took the opportunity to tell her haters that they can steal her recipe but not her sauce ...Sleekgist.com

"They can steal your recipe but the sauce won’t taste the same!
STAY FOCUSED'

Click to see all photos
https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija/they-cant-steal-my-sauce-bbnaijas-cee-c-flaunts-curves-in-new-photos/

Re: 'They Can't Steal My Sauce' -bbnaija's Cee-c Flaunts Curves In New Photos by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2019
I see no sauce.

1 Like

Re: 'They Can't Steal My Sauce' -bbnaija's Cee-c Flaunts Curves In New Photos by niyot124: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
Chi59:
I see no sauce.
LOLZ. Chai!
Re: 'They Can't Steal My Sauce' -bbnaija's Cee-c Flaunts Curves In New Photos by mrdharkchild(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Who else couldn't find THE SAUCE

1 Like

Re: 'They Can't Steal My Sauce' -bbnaija's Cee-c Flaunts Curves In New Photos by rex444(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
odourless tacha

(1) (Reply)

6 Nigerian Celebrities Best Friends You Probably Didn’t Know About / Nollywood Actor, Chidi Mokeme Holidays In Dubai-photos / Peter Okoye Finally Gets A Bottle Of World's Most Expensive Wine (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.