Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

See How Yahoo Blogger Covers His Wealth With Blogging And Gives Out Cash - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See How Yahoo Blogger Covers His Wealth With Blogging And Gives Out Cash (798 Views)

If Your Boss Rapes You And Gives 2 Million Will You Report Him To The Police / How Yahoo Boys React To SARS Harassment (Miklo Comedy) / Is this how Yahoo Plus work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Yahoo Blogger Covers His Wealth With Blogging And Gives Out Cash by ogIh(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2019
A new bie to blogger has decided to pay for increasing his trafik in the blog as a means to wind of policemen from acusing him of internet frauding also known as yahoo his blog www.9jafloral..com is now the blog that pays readers for high traficking the 9jafloral king says "money available"

(1) (Reply)

My Father Spoke In Proverb, But I Thought He Was Calling My Name, Very Funny. / Court: Taaooma Ft Lasisi Elenu & Mc Lively / The Wishing Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.