Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

If Your Boss Rapes You And Gives 2 Million Will You Report Him To The Police - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Your Boss Rapes You And Gives 2 Million Will You Report Him To The Police (472 Views)

How Will you Seat In Your Boss Office If You Win 100 Million Dollars And Want To / See How Yahoo Blogger Covers His Wealth With Blogging And Gives Out Cash / The Priest And The Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Boss Rapes You And Gives 2 Million Will You Report Him To The Police by charlievibez(m): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
As the issues of tape continues to trend everyone is already making a joke out of it.

That question was asked and many women came out to say yes they won't.

it's a real tragedy that the very people we are fighting for the ones saying yes to it.
what do you think should be done...
please drop comments let's discuss
for the full details of this news please visit
https://www.charlievibez.com/social-media-women-agrees-to-be-raped-if-offered-2-million/
Re: If Your Boss Rapes You And Gives 2 Million Will You Report Him To The Police by Ademolaaderemi(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
If I were a girl,,,
I'll report him cos I dont know what he used me for,,, the money is too much
Re: If Your Boss Rapes You And Gives 2 Million Will You Report Him To The Police by charlievibez(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ademolaaderemi:
If I were a girl,,,
I'll report him cos I dont know what he used me for,,, the money is too much
you're on point but on Facebook yesterday and Twitter some women said they will take the money....and I was thinking...aren't they the ones we're fight for

(1) (Reply)

Trending Comedy Video.. This Girl Is Talented Meehhhn / As E Dey Hot! A Must Read / How To Create The Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Identity Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.