Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,223 members, 7,839,182 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Is It Right To Come Back Home If You Travel Abroad? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Right To Come Back Home If You Travel Abroad? (643 Views)

5 Nigerian Traditional Rulers You Should Meet When You Travel... / Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Come Back Home If You Travel Abroad? by samoyin(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2010
I hear a lot of youth say, once I jah out of Niaja, I will never come back again.

That is the GREATEST mistake on can make in LIFE.

You make your ability to Travel to other Countries of your choice slim.

You can travel abroad and stay only if your Immigration status permits it,that ONLY if you are A resident in that Country, A student, Going to Join Your Spouse,
have A work permit and so on.

MY ADVICE:

If you are able to acquire a Visa to Europe or America or any other part of the World as a VISITOR?

Please go ahead and Travel, BUT make sure you return within the time you indicated you were going to return.

ANY extension may expose you to possible repatriation, or VISA REFUSAL from other Countries.

You Make Your International Passport the BEST in the World if you return when due.

Now on your first trip you must do all your findings and research on how to either get an Admission, Work or Get other Immigrant benefits, to Legally stay in the Country.

I should expect that before your first trip you should have gotten all the aim and objectives of Traveling out. Research and get all the opportunities in that Country as regards your interests, send all the necessary emails, make the calls and gather all your information.

Now on arrival to the Country, just get to work, make all the necessary findings, meet your correspondence face to face, then get all the advise on how to LEGITIMATELY work towards your ambition.

Stay AWAY from bad friends, even if you knew them when you were in Nigeria, if you discover that their actions are questionable, please stay CLEAR from such friends.

Then you will return and this time Travel again within the validity of your Visa to firm your arrangement.

Within a short time you would regularise your stay, then you can freely enter and leave your Host Country without stress.

But Traveling as a Visitor and deciding not to return home when due is the WORST harm you can do for yourself.

Do you know that during your visa processing your image was taken, your thumb print was also taken?

Now trying to forge any name whatever when you abscond as a Visitor, then your original identity will sooner than you think be seen as your thumb print will give your original identity and then you would have put yourself in a big MESS.

Avoid this do yourself a favour, Return Home From Your First Trip When Due.

You arrange your stay overtime and make sure you are determined to do that. It is not done in a RUSH.

Please inputs are welcomed.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

American Visa / Please I Need Help With This Idea. / Sights and Sounds From Ikeja Airport, January 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.