Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio (40059 Views)

Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) / I Collect N500 For Every Killing - Ibadan Serial Killer Confesses / Pastor Obinim Fined By Court For Flogging Young Lovers Over Sex. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
undecided
Pastors hmmmm
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Omenkata: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
Criminal confession should land people involved in jail
[/s]
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Ubah199(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Different church everywhere is this how the gospel is been spread with human part chaii I must go back into my mother's womb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by panpan(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
The audio/video is not in English.

Someone who understands the language should kindly provide a transcript of the conversation in English?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by midnighter(f): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
ednut1:
If you tell chirstains 98% of their mog are con men they would never believe . These pastors know there is no power in the so called word of God. Its all a scam

People are too close/dependent on their "daddy" and don't think for themselves, that's the problem.

This is how Jim Jones managed to convince all those people to commit suicide.

If people would just keep a healthy distance from their religious leaders they would make better decisions

3 Likes

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by tamonokare: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
Y
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
ednut1:
If you tell chirstains 98% of their mog are con men they would never believe . These pastors know there is no power in the so called word of God. Its all a scam

There's power in the word of God.

Not just any power, but a very mighty power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by zigziggy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
oyeb15:
may God help us. I think they legalize blood money and secret occultic societies in Ghana cos they invite new members openly on tv.
you are very correct they all have channels on free to air cable.... advertising money rituals and all....am not surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
They should take him to the police
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by mechanics(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hmmm, we are really in the last days.
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by fvck(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
GOFRONT:
undecided

And on the other Thread, a pastor killed his Gf just because she did not buy him a Keke Napep....

And now here comes this one....Feasting on Human parts...

Just yesterday, My Gf called me to report how her church pastor called her number to toast her, ask her if she can meet him up in an Hotel in town....

Endtime Fetish and Ritualistic Pastors Everywhere!!!
Name of church or idunblv it
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by semyman: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Churches and their proprietors are the modern societal ills bedeviling the 3rd world nations
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by semyman: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
GOFRONT:
undecided

And on the other Thread, a pastor killed his Gf just because she did not buy him a Keke Napep....

And now here comes this one....Feasting on Human parts...

Just yesterday, My Gf called me to report how her church pastor called her number to toast her, ask her if she can meet him up in an Hotel in town....

Endtime Fetish and Ritualistic Pastors Everywhere!!!
Churches are sanctuaries for exploitation
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by hotbabebadt: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Jamesbally: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
Is he related to the East? Cause I no trust any Pastor from that Region. grin grin grin

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
If I was giving a chance to actually rule say Naija for instance, bro the first thing I will do is close down all this churches and so called bishop that no one ordained! Bruh for you to open a church, you MUST have a Degree in Theology! Ever wondered why with the current number of churches in this country, the amount of killings is unbelievable! How can a country like Nigeria with this number of churches still have heartless people! Where I leave bruh on Sunday I swear just walk like 1/3 km and you won’t beleive the number of churches you will see. I don’t understand this. Now here is another ritualist masquerading as a bishop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by ednut1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
kelvinrhs:

There's power in the word of God.

Not just any power, but a very mighty power
if there was power these con men won't be using the name in vain
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
Take a look at the picture where he sits on a white chair wearing fake spectacles. Any MOG who wears fake spectacles just to look good is a big fraud, COZA the Krest man is one of them. A man of God who knows the battles going on in this wicked world, would be too busy wearing fake spectacles.
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by midnighter(f): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Odogu9195:
If I was giving a chance to actually rule say Naija for instance, bro the first thing I will do is close down all this churches and so called bishop that no one ordained! Bruh for you to open a church, you MUST have a Degree in Theology!

Or enter into a registered training programme with a reputable Christian organization. Like my priest/pastor studied history and then trained later.

These ones we are seeing are when somebody just woke up one morning and decided to be collecting tithe. No particular orientation or guidance at all
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by PetroDollaxxxx: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Crap!

Ladylite:
Badt guy, anyway they won't arrest him, he is already a small god to ghana sheeple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by babadigu(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
Am not surprised...my spirit never accepted that man as a Man of GOD!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by udbyron1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
ednut1:
if there was power these con men won't be using the name in vain
Read Matthew 7...many false prophets will do miracles even in the name of Jesus..in a nut-shell the world is a program

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by crixtech: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
My problem is not even the fake pastors because they will always be there. It is the gullible people who fall for all their tricks. May God help us all.
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by notoriousbabe: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
Obinim sounds like an igbo name grin grin grin
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by nnatobryno(m): 3:38am On Oct 03, 2019
ednut1:

You well so?
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pastor Obinim is a real man of God who only wanted to resurrect the body parts.

Ezekiel style abi? Bones shall Rise again grin
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
ednut1:

Speak for yourself o. My own church na praise and worship we day do there. All this Miracle seeking thieves and apostles , we no day do that one. Na you sha sabi for this your post.
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by ednut1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
gimakon:

Speak for yourself o. My own church na praise and worship we day do there. All this Miracle seeking thieves and apostles , we no day do that one. Na you sha sabi for this your post.
na when you comot 9ja your eye go clear angry
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
ednut1:
na when you comot 9ja your eye go clear angry

Hmm, We go all get there, na even that time i go praise GOD pass. As for Naija, we go all go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension as EFCC Seizes Dollars From Onitsha Traders / Men Stealing Underground Cables In Abuja Caught / Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.