Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) (13984 Views)

Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News / Eunice Ebele Prays For David Lyon Of APC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
Yesterday, the Olugbobiri people of Southern Ijaw LG government trooped out in their numbers to welcome their Son as he prepares to officially begin his campaign your of Bayelsa State.

The MAN of The MOMENT.. ; grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by id911(m): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
No be David Lyon, na David PSG and Marseille...failure raise to power ten grin Lifeless one is deceiving this one he will rig for him, no be Niger Delta wey I dey

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by donbachi(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
Na so dem go hold for am finish monkey bridge him no go build for one single village if him enter office....if i dey lie ask timipre slyva,goodluck and dickson.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
After he looses, ngeneukwuenu will crawl back to where she hides out.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by id911(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
ChoCho54:

Like he/she did after calling Wicked Wike the caretaker governor and shouting everyday Wike would not last six months in office. He/she will soon be an ostrich as usual grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by adonis89(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
That's his community
Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by SouthernBreeze(m): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Our next governor.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by 1shortblackboy: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
after elections now the people case will be OYO.....
Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by Sultty(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
Is he a footballer
Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by Emmasnoop(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Who he help.
Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by dodelight(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Abeg which party he dey?
Don't blame me, I've lost interest in this contraption called Nigeria, so I don't follow the news any more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Niger delta names sweet me wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by Adrian98(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
The deputy looks like shrek
Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by nasoeb: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Am not a fan of apc and especially I dont subscribe to any part of South South taken by apc. But with the present day realities and suffering in the land, if pdp cant better the lifes of the people she governs, then the people should try whatsoever other party, be it labour party, apga or even zenith party, who understand the plights of the people and will take steps to solving it.

2 Likes

Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by Jimmyson: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
Exercise in futility. Bayelsans will never allow godfather in far West and North to rule them in the name of APC. This guy can't even take his own rightful decisions without running to his APC godfather in Lagos and Abuja. Bayelsans shine your eyes. Don't allow APC to have good stand. APC never keep to promises. Be wise, support and vote for other party candidate, but not APC. PDP is far better than APC.

1 Like

Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by Reference(m): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Issues, issues, issues. Take him on issues... that matter to you folks. Yes Bayelsa badly needs a change in direction from the stagnating years of the PDP but if issues are not at the forefront of electioneering then it is all an exercise in futility. Power must not be given just for power sake. Nigeria is not a monarchy.
Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
angry
Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by Reference(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
nasoeb:
Am not a fan of apc and especially I dont subscribe to any part of South South taken by apc. But with the present day realities and suffering in the land, if pdp cant better the lifes of the people she governs, then the people should try whatsoever other party, be it labour party, apga or even zenith party, who understand the plights of the people and will take steps to solving it.

Indeed but the APC offers the best viability since it holds power at the centre. Those smaller parties will only complicate governance, occupied throughout their tenures with battles to stay politically afloat as we have seen in other states where minority, relatively small parties have ruled.

It is time the South begins to widen its political atmosphere by the instrument of competitive multiparty politicking. The PDP is stale and stagnated in ALL and I mean ALL southern states. Governance has tanked across that region.
Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by dondavinchi(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
id911:
No be David Lyon, na David PSG and Marseille...failure raise to power ten grin Lifeless one is deceiving this one he will rig for him, no be Niger Delta wey I dey
when e go happen ur eye go clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by Smog77: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
nasoeb:

My vote for personality not party, party name is not the one that's ruling u is the person you vote for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by rohaan: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
Great post. I like this post. Thanks for sharing this useful information. brake discs wholesale manufacturer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by Afamed: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jimmyson:
Exercise in futility. Bayelsans will never allow godfather in far West and North to rule them in the name of APC. This guy can't even take his own rightful decisions without running to his APC godfather in Lagos and Abuja. Bayelsans shine your eyes. Don't allow APC to have good stand. APC never keep to promises. Be wise, support and vote for other party candidate, but not APC. PDP is far better than APC.
The one that takes his decision from Abia ,where has his decision taken you to? Bitter soul

3 Likes

Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by Nathan124: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
This Is Really Great Work. Thank You For Sharing Such A Good And Useful Information Here In The Blog NewWayBag - Cotton Bag Supplier
Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by ORIENTATION101: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Jimmyson:
oponu pdp have governed rivers,Delta,bayelsa put them together the one that the God father state is better than them.
Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by ORIENTATION101: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
Today is the grand finale of pdp campaign in Bayelsa no pictures flying aroundcheesycheesy seems Apc has got bayelsa in the bag
Re: Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) by Abeyjide: 6:26am On Nov 19, 2019
ChoCho54:

always stop using sentiments to judge. he has won now

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: 'blogger' El-rufai, Make Public Your Assets Since You Didn't Steal / Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? / Celebrating Chinua Achebe's Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.