Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? (13986 Views)

Soldiers Shoot At Professor Abdulahi's Car For Overtaking Their Convoy In Bauchi / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error / Hoodlums Stone Jonathan’s Convoy In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2012
Just learnt that oshiomhole's convoy was involved in a ghastly accident which involved some vehicles in his convoy especially the press bus conveying the journalists attached to edo state government house.Deaths and casualties have been recorded but the governor escaped death by the whisker.Today is billed for the declaration of the Governor's campaign in benin city but with this accident,who knows maybe someone is targeting oshimhole.God knows best.
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2012
He Ȋ̝̊̅§ covered IJN
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2012
Jenams: He Ȋ̝̊̅§ covered IJN
Carry your Jesus somewhere! Long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Rolling.:

Just learnt that oshiomhole's convoy was involved in a ghastly accident which involved some vehicles in his convoy especially the press bus conveying the journalists attached to edo state government house.Deaths and casualties have been recorded but the governor escaped death by the whisker.Today is billed for the declaration of the Governor's campaign in benin city but with this accident,who knows maybe someone is targeting oshimhole.God knows best.

What caused the accident?
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2012
bayooooooo:
Carry your Jesus somewhere! Long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

u r playin with a flamin fire ∂α† will consume u & Ūя̲̅ generation. Be warned! Am outta here.
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by kurus: 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2012
Jenams: u r playin with a flamin fire ∂α† will consume u & Ūя̲̅ generation. Be warned! Am outta here.

@Jenams, i think you're the one whose belitting Jesus. When a politican has an accident on a road that is poorly constructed and / or with potholes, you don't invoke the name of Jesus, cos that means you're riducling his name. If the politician cannot fix the road and he suffers the consequence, why should you now call on God to help heal him?

I actually pray our politicians meet more fate like this. If ordianry people can die like this everyday and they show no concern, when it happens to them, i call that karma aka poetic justice.

19 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2012
Jenams: u r playin with a flamin fire ∂α† will consume u & Ūя̲̅ generation. Be warned! Am outta here.
Well said.
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2012
kurus:

@Jenams, i think you're the one whose belitting Jesus. When a politican has an accident on a road that is poorly constructed and / or with potholes, you don't invoke the name of Jesus, cos that means you're riducling his name. If the politician cannot fix the road and he suffers the consequence, why should you now call on God to help heal him?

I actually pray our politicians meet more fate like this. If ordianry people can die like this everyday and they show no concern, when it happens to them, i call that karma aka poetic justice.
my friend, if u look very well, u will see where †ЂΞ guy struck out ''GOD KNOWS BEST'' in d second post he quoted . He is simply an anti_christ. Its very gud τ̅☺ criticise, but do it inteligently.
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by seleroms: 6:48am On Apr 29, 2012
kurus:
FYI the road is not riddled with potholes,so get your facts right. The cause as in most cases is the recklessness at which vehicles in such convoys speed on the highways. God rest the soul of the dead and my condolence to the ITV family that lost two of their staff

I actually pray our politicians meet more fate like this. If ordianry people can die like this everyday and they show no concern, when it happens to them, i call that arma aka poetic justice.
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by seunlayi(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2012
Another lesson for all propangandarist govt. The truck in question was said by an eye witness was trying to avoid potholes on his lane. This are road they said are in good conditions.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by gegee(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2012
Please as long as lives were Lost whether politicians or not we must show sympathy 1st as humans b4 delving into the politics of the accident
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by gene1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2012
3 souls just wasted....

best job offers:

Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by Piyke: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
kurus:

Let alone the reckless driving that they do chasing every other car out of the road. I remember one day a convoy nearly drove me into the bush had I not stood my ground
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2012
Another sacrifice has been made....
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by bknight: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2012
Poetic justice
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by juman(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2012
seunlayi: Another lesson for all propangandarist govt. The truck in question was said by an eye witness was trying to avoid potholes on his lane. This are road they said are in good conditions.
You see!
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by Omexonomy: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2012
3 souls just wasted....
best job offers:[/quote]
Political rekless driving May Thier soul rest in peace amen
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2012
AS usual, no one will learn any lessons. Same roads will have the same potholes, same potholes will kill more people, we'll keep resting them in peace, life goes on...
GOD has wiped his hands off a foolish country, he's grooving in the Bahamas...
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by kensandrea: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2012
lololololololol if he likes he should fly into the river nile thats his probs dont even know y dis shuld b in the pfront page mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww rubbish angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by juman(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2012
musKeeto: AS usual, no one will learn any lessons. Same roads will have the same potholes, same potholes will kill more people, we'll keep resting them in peace, life goes on...
GOD has wiped his hands off a foolish country, he's grooving in the Bahamas...
Unfortunate country!

The politicians are not serious. One nigeria is our NO 1 problem.
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by JW214: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2012
Let me guess what caused accident:
-Bad road/Pot holes
-Careless driving on both parts (Governor's convoy and Truck)
-Driving under influence of Alcohol on both parts
-Driving under the influence of power, all road users must quit the road because a political office holder is using the same road

Before I forget, it may also be caused by PDP forces.....

Image source: nigeriansfornigerian.org

Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by JW214: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
Let me guess what caused accident:
-Bad road/Pot holes
-Careless driving on both parts (Governor's convoy and Truck)
-Driving under influence of Alcohol on both parts
-Driving under the influence of power, all road users must quit the road because a political office holder is using the same road

Before I forget, it may also be caused by PDP forces.....

Image source: nigeriansfornigerian.org

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by sebanaco(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2012
My governor God pass all ur enemies. My sympathy to the families of the late journalist.
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by babaowo: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2012
kurus: When a politican has an accident on a road that is poorly constructed and / or with potholes, you don't invoke the name of Jesus, cos that means you're riducling his name. If the politician cannot fix the road and he suffers the consequence, why should you now call on God to help heal him?

I actually pray our politicians meet more fate like this. If ordianry people can die like this everyday and they show no concern, when it happens to them.
naija don't have good roads.
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by coolguy2002: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2012
ooooh. was some1 dead
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by ifyalways(f): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2012
Last I was in Benin,there were various road construction projects going on.Where did this happen and what was the cause ?
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by tunde1200(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2012
now they will find solution to that road.
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
just saw a clip of it on facebook, check it out guys... so sad!! http:///7xQN7 is oshiomole da cause??
Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by August21(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
kurus:

Some of U can talk like uneducated pple sometimes! Have u found out wat caused d accident?
Somebody threw a lorry tyre on d highway and d convoy cudnt avoid it. They ran into d tyre. For ur information Adams Oshiomole is d best governor Edo state has ever had. Even past governors eg Oyegun , Ogbemudia and Osunbor confirm dat. D oba of benin blessed Oshiomole and confirmd dat d guy has done a gud job... Befor u criticize gv a reasonable reason! I don't want to say somtin insultive because ur comment is a big piss off!!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? by member479760: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2012
na juju of the land dey follow ham!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mark: State Of Origin Should Be Abolished In Nigeria / Benue Lawmaker Slumps And Dies During Exercise / FEC Approves Construction Of Umuahia-Bende-Ohafia Road In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.