Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Adam Thorn Allows Six-Foot Python Bite Him In Australia (Photos, Video) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Adam Thorn Allows Six-Foot Python Bite Him In Australia (Photos, Video) (43566 Views)

South Carolina: Huge Alligator Chews On Six Foot Alligator (Pics, Video) / 16-Foot Crocodiles Feed On Their Young Ones In Botswana (Pictures) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adam Thorn Allows Six-Foot Python Bite Him In Australia (Photos, Video) by nograv: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Conner44:

grin haba, mr. ‘I am in the diaspora’ you have changed the topic of debate again. I can understand your insults because of listening to the truth but Why do you enjoy shifting goal post?

The thread is concerning a pain level research

someone said it was dumb

someone else pointed out how most folks who were afraid of taking dumb risks never achieved anything

The person said it’s sounded insulting and I answered that it was a bitter truth.

You accosted me with thrash concerning inventions

I replied you that research was different from inventions and that even if we used your example the inventors you referenced never had to receiving pain willing to get steady input for their final work

You spoke of how a man invented comb that sometimes straightened hair or burned the scalp and about the man inventing a gas mask.

I pointed out that what you are overlooking in your analogy in relation to the initial point of discussion was that the man had to burn scalp and inhale gas just because he had not yet perfected his work. His perfect work would never burn scalp or allow inhalation if gasses yes?

Now compare it to a man who takes pain again and again until maybe when his body breaks down too far to continue his work. Does his work have a point where he has to stop receiving pain or discomfort?

You say if you speak English for me and I hear you I will think you’re queen Elizabeth abi? cheesy

Later you now started looking at the way I spell my moniker and wondering if I’m black... only heaven knows why. telling us how if we see you we will think you look like oyibo? Lol. Remembering how your elderly folk used to talk to each other and tell stories which made you realize you come from a long lineage of fo*ls.

Is that why you’re attacking me? Why is the truth making you bitter? Just because I said that Black people involved in research never deliberately take harm to further their work?

nograv I no just understand your type of person at all at all I swear

Just Sharrap... You are not even Black hence this long epistle...

Also somehow you neglected to mention the same man also developed the gas mask, where the brother almost definately exposed himself to noxious fumes repeatedly to ensure his invention worked..

Now be quiet, adults not children are talking..
Re: Adam Thorn Allows Six-Foot Python Bite Him In Australia (Photos, Video) by VICTOR4LYF(m): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2019
Boyooosa:
And some NL mumu will come n type 'Python doesnt bite, doesnt swallow human, is not venomous, is not dangerous at night, is friendly, is a pet'.
Nonsense and Odour!
Pythons are NOT venomous. That is why the man who is a scientist can take the risk of allowing the python to bite him because its' bite can't kill him.
Re: Adam Thorn Allows Six-Foot Python Bite Him In Australia (Photos, Video) by VICTOR4LYF(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2019
strangest:

you think you would have known that python are not venomous if someone has not taken out time to study it?
Hmmm. That's VERY true.
Guy you are smart.
Well done

1 Like

Re: Adam Thorn Allows Six-Foot Python Bite Him In Australia (Photos, Video) by Boyooosa(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2019
VICTOR4LYF:

Pythons are NOT venomous. That is why the man who is a scientist can take the risk of allowing the python to bite him because its' bite can't kill him.
iv hard you, i cant argue this early morning, yesterday was a friday
Re: Adam Thorn Allows Six-Foot Python Bite Him In Australia (Photos, Video) by tck2000(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour / Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) / Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.