Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) (28701 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Posing As Europeans Online And Duping Women / Two Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Duping Women On Social Media / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Women As Fake Doctor On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by ehmmy11(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
grin
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Emeka71(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
wesley872xxxxx:
Empty post. tongue
wesley872xxxxx:
Empty post.
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by 1shortblackboy: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
technically this man has not commited any crime unless he proposed a business deal to them. any lawyer can get him off

1 Like

Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Maldini212(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=Freemanbobble post=82773123]Women too dey quick fall for scam
I nor just know why

Na all scam them dey fall for

Na love scam them even fall for pass!

That is why the easiest Yahoo na love scam!

[/quote

Your Chinese client are they still bleeding
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by uuzba(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
aro1:
what is the name of this lagos police sedan cars,they are beautiful
It's one Chinese branded car. Resembles corolla.
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Chummynoni(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
see his burnt face like bakery.
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Carmartng: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
'We are Nigeria's fast growing car marketplace with the goal of helping car deals to sell their cars both old and new, spare parts and car accessories. At Car Mart Nigeria our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used and New Cars, spare parts and car accessories to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making.'

www.carmart.ng

Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by MrMcJay(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
uuzba:

Lagos police doesn't use Chinese cars. You are referring to the Geely cars Dangote bought for the police nationwide. The one in this picture is an RRS Ford vehicle, not a Chinese vehicle.

In Lagos, they use Corollas, Ford cars, Land cruiser pickups and Hilux vans.
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Ooye12: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Woman self too like juju

1 Like

Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Lugianostar(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
People called by God to work with him in the vineyard will never work alone because of the responsibilities outline for them to be resourceful but other ones that called themselves due to hungry will see shame all over them....!

1 Like

Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
'the lord sent me to you'
'God spoke to me'
All na scam lies.
God speaks to no one.
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Mutemenot(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Do we still habe real ones ?
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by MedicH: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
Do you want to enjoy this short life to fulfilment?

If yes

Rule 1. Run away from anybody called pastor.

Rule 2: don't forget rule 1
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by uuzba(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
MrMcJay:

Lagos police doesn't use Chinese cars. You are referring to the Geely cars Dangote bought for the police nationwide. The one in this picture is an RRS Ford vehicle, not a Chinese vehicle.

In Lagos, they use Corollas, Ford cars, Land cruiser pickups and Hilux vans.
Ok it's true. It's Ford. I know the car is somehow very solid like Corrolla quality.
E mean say that Geely no be am at all.
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Moreoffaith(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
Meeyankee:

Must you mention mosque? Try get sense oo.

Ode no bobo yi mehn

If I mention church alone now u go call for my head.

Alfa scammer no dey?

3 Likes

Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by GGirll: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
Meeyankee:

Must you mention mosque? Try get sense oo.

Are there no fake alfas killing people for rituals with human parts littered all over Nigeria? ? Lets always call a spade a spade lol....

3 Likes

Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by uuzba(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
MedicH:
Do you want to enjoy this short life to fulfilment?

If yes

Rule 1. Run away from anybody called pastor.

Rule 2: don't forget rule 1
It is a hard one.
There's particular religious channel I watch. It's American anyway. There's a segment where people talk about how
they had all kinds of troubles left and right and how God guided them from here to here to here before they came "Home"
to the correct church. They read bible, Asked questions, went to places front and back.
But the most import thing is that they kept faith in God and God guided them to the correct church.
They are 100% now convinced that that church is the correct and true church.

I will not say the name of the church. Because you will never agree or believe.
The journey is left to you and God. Whenever you are ready, God is there with you.
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by MedicH: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
uuzba:

It is a hard one.
There's particular religious channel I watch. It's American anyway. There's a segment where people talk about how
they had all kinds of troubles left and right and how God guided them from here to here to here before they came "Home"
to the correct church. They read bible, Asked questions, went to places front and back.
But the most import thing is that they kept faith in God and God guided them to the correct church.

I will not say the name of the church. Because you will never agree or believe.
The journey is left to you and God. Whenever you are ready, God is there with you.

A young boy was just killed in my villa. He's 26, my age mate. He bought a car and came back to visit his pastor for prayers and also give him a token of appreciation for encouraging words. Pastor sedated his drink, dragged him to a lonely path, killed him and took possession of the car. Police started investigation and the truth came out.

1 Like

Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Jabioro: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
I don't think he has done anything wrong..you know in Lagos if are dumb you get being duped ..the victim are either looking for miracle or ease way to get better preeq...Ask the victim what are they looking for? The so called man God what is he selling and what are they buying...One lies can be resold ten thousand times for the gullible.
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
This scam has been on for a long time. Some will even know your name sef,after they have gone to wash their eyes and be claiming pastor.
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
coleini007:
MAY GOD HELP YOU! SMH

He isn't far from the truth... Gullibility should be a crime so that people can start using their brains for once. grin
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
uuzba:

don't you know the name? What is the name of Lagos state sedan police car. Cc: nurey
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Wikerised(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
See as the idiot come humble
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by mechanics(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hahahahah, and they fell for his cheap popularity, next time they will discern a fake pastor from a genuine man of God.
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Americanboy35: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Women and scammer pastors na 5 and 6
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by LastDays777: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
koyyes:
'the lord sent me to you'

'God spoke to me'

All na scam lies.

God speaks to no one

He does.
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
Man must wack, blame all those gullible rebellious women who respect pastors more than their husbands and guardians. angry
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Evince(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nvc078:
Who are we to run to these days?
To pastors....they scam you
To police...they shoot you
To friends... They betray you
To family... They hurt you.
To God...how?

[quote author=Nvc078 post=82773221]Who are we to run to these days?
To pastors....they scam you
To police...they shoot you
To friends... They betray you
To family... They hurt you.
To God... silence because it is imaginary
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by Nvc078: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Evince:

Is He?
I thought he is real,intangible but oversees every form and formless thing.
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by LabDNA: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Most of these roadside scammers use psychology. They size you up like the average policeman on the highway and within seconds conclude that you either gonna be a good 'mugu' or bad business.
Re: Fake Pastor Arrested For Duping Women In Lagos (photo) by tbliss22(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fake pastors every where..... I think our legislators need to pass another bill to deal with these fake religious scammers everywhere..... But my question is why are the victims always female??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) / Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home / Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.