Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,729 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

For Divine Elevation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Divine Elevation (140 Views)

Full Album Download: Old Church Basement By Elevation Worship Ft Maverick City / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Divine Elevation by Pastorilori: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
1, I reject every backward journey, in the name of Jesus.
2, I paralyze every strongman assigned to this institution, in the name of Jesus.
3, Let every agent of shame working against me be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
4, I paralyze the activities of household wickedness over my life, in the name of Jesus.
5, I quench every strange fire emanating from evil tongues against me, in the name of Jesus.
6, Lord, give me power for maximum achievement in this place, in the name of Jesus.
7, O Lord, give me the confronting authority to achieve effortless results.
8, Lord, fill me with wisdom like an angel.
9, I break every curse of unfruitfulness placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
10, I break every curse of untimely death, in the name of Jesus.
11, Lord, fortify me with Your power.
12, Let the counter-movement of Holy Spirit frustrate every evil device against me, in the name of Jesus.
13, Father Lord, give me the tongue of the learned.
14, Lord, make my voice the voice of peace, deliverance, power and solution.
15, Lord, give me divine direction that will propel this institution to greatness through me.
16, Every power assigned, to use my family/job, etc to torment me, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus
17, Lord Jesus, give me an excellent spirit.
18, Thank God for answered prayers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Come Alive / Paul On Destruction Of Sinners / Seeds Of Destiny 9 October 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.