Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,206 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) (22164 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt / Buhari Departs Nigeria For New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by FirstSon01: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
It's supposed to be SA president coming over not Buhari going.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by sylve11: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
okay na. cool
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
Why should he even go to south Africa in the first place? Nigerians and their president has belittled demselves.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Back4bed: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
nobsalis:
Pls give a sound warning to SA presido"

Anyways I have USA Used iPhone 6s and 8+ with original charger for sale at a giveaway away price that u can ever get anywhere in Nigeria.

And I also do nationwide delivery.

Price pls
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Philmakus: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
It shall be well with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Aiyk2333: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kessnorman:
https://www.facebook.com/1273404882743505/posts/2427853017298680/
Please follow that link search for my photo and like it
It's a school competition I would like to win.
Please I need your vote
so children full here.. no wonder I no deh gree argue with person here again

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Abalado(f): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Travel travel president,he no they stay
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
What i dont understand is why IGP, FCT minister and all these people must be there to bid him farewell when departing and welcome him when he arrives.

Dont they have work to be doing?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Which you safe trip my able president.

Anybody can run their silly mouth anyhow just to rubbish you, God is by your side.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Surveyoruzoma: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
Buhari administration is total failure don't have policy direction at all, he is terrorists
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Surveyoruzoma: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
Buhari administration is a disgrace
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kessnorman:
https://www.facebook.com/1273404882743505/posts/2427853017298680/
Please follow that link search for my photo and like it
It's a school competition I would like to win.
Please I need your vote

Is that your picture? shocked
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
Aiyk2333:

so children full here.. no wonder I no deh gree argue with person here again

Bros the matter tire me oh. And all these small Children get bad mouth

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Japhet1944(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Eeyah this president is so caring sha!!! embarassed grin
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
IMASTEX:
To obviously beg South Africa

Beg? Are you okay?

Every right thinking person would know that he's going there to demonstrate to SA how much premium he places on the lives and wellbeing of Nigerians, and of course, to have a firsthand feel of the situation as well as interactions with Nigerians living in SA, with the view to permanently address the issue of xenophobic attacks against Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
He should impress it on them to buy made in nigeria goods and treat our people with dignity
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by IMASTEX: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Beg? Are you okay?

Every right thinking person would know that he's going there to demonstrate to SA how much premium he places on the lives and wellbeing of Nigerians, and of course, to have a firsthand feel of the situation as well as interactions with Nigerians living in SA, with the view to permanently address the issue of xenophobic attacks against Nigerians.
You're such a funny person. Were you told that a cow was involved in the attacks. Why should he go there for the purpose you stated.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by oyeb15: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
This IG will intentionally be taking slimming tea to make baba feel he is working when hes obviously underperforming

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by BOBAN2710: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
my beloved president,we Nigerians dat are not mad are with u sir.

any one dat did not wish for ur return shall not witness ur return back to nigeria INSAH ALLAH.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by uthlaw: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
This one don't even know he is a president...just traveling like a bus driver!
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by opribo(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Is it us that provoked them or them that provoked us. Abi what type of 'itiboribo' is this bubu.

If they need us why cant Ramaphosa come down here to beg. Please this man is a let down.

What on earth os he going to discuss that the vice cannot handle.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sigh... Have we ever had a Nigerian president (military or civilian) who travelled this much in the history of this nation??!... I'm not sure our colonial masters travelled this frequently prior to independence...
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Evans2019: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Please can someone tell me how many days in a year the president stay in the country ? He too like travel , Which day he come from New York self ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by tunary(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
South African president should be the one traveling to Nigeria because they are at fault.it indicates Nigeria is not going to get better soon so her citizens should keep relying on greener pastures outside. buhari go just dey fall our hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by localboy: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mumu President

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by TSRC: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Regardless of your status as a fan or wailer, you can't deny that buhari loves travelling.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by renewable1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
Safe trip my president

DO YOU WANT TO ENJOY MINIMUM 7HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by MPSA(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
It might happen He will Apologize for South African Businesses that you attacked on your Xenophobic grin
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by anEye4anEye: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
I wonder what Nigeria stands to benefit from SA that Mr. President wants to travel to South Africa instead of their President and envoys coming to Nigeria first to apologize again to us.

Which Nigerian welfare is he going to discuss? The businesses that has been destroyed and SA government refusing to pay compensation??

What is welfare when the SA government has refused to pay compensation to Nigerians that lost their businesses and means of survival? Why do I have this feeling that the said welfare is for top politicians and not the common Nigerian??
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
This man like aeroplane pass sky
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
Don't worry we are waiting for him
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by chingymingy: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nothing sweet this baba pass traveling oh. I guess traveling was the job he actually signed up for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Vigilante Commander For Torturing Female Cop In Anambra / Death Threats Won’t Deter Me - REC, Olusegun Agbaje Warns Politicians / My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.