Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,502 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) (22065 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt / Buhari Departs Nigeria For New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by truthstands20: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
Why won't Ramaphosa come to Nigeria? Disgrace indeed.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by rhames(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
They are always travelling to South Africa to discuss protect their investments in MTN, ShopRite,PEP and a host of others not to protect Nigerian lives.Afterall, Governor El Rufai attended the World economic summit in South Africa on behalf of the Nigerian elites to discuss same while Nigerians were being murdered, lynched to death by the same South Africans and he never cared to even pay any visit to the Nigerian Community to commiserate because there are no Hausas there.

The visit by the President to South Africa is an insult to the intelligence of Nigerians who will see it as Medicine after death.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by chingymingy: 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
MediaGuru36:

http://igberetvnews.com/1039421/photos-buahri-departs-nigeria-south-africa/

GEJ they claimed was clueless never cluelessly go to SA when Nigerians were killed in his administration but here is Mr. Baba integrity cluelessly flying to SA after so much killing of Nigerians
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by blackboy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hope he has handed over to VP
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ajala on the move again !
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by BOBAN2710: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nigeria2040:
This people doesn't take governant serious, always smiling for picture. Buhari don't disgrace disgrace us there oh, Abeg make them no ask him any question, make he just read prepared script
pray dat ur dad* attain fraction of what mr president has achieved in his life time.
ur fathe* doesnt hav history in his village talkless of his local government.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
I hope that rag tag south Africans will wait them at tambo airport with a rough handle beating before they can board their yeye craft.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Legendguru: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jobless president country people say dem no want Naija instead of him to stay back and make Naija great again he wan go beg them make them accept our people again .if Naija is good what is the point going there in the first place
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by nagoma(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kanu should be the one to go and beg South Africa
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
The tour president... the only thing he knows how to do well
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by SayginSA: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
MediaGuru36:

http://igberetvnews.com/1039421/photos-buahri-departs-nigeria-south-africa/

south africa would not have assured,but collected all it's citizens. Why can't nigeria do that? Ramaphosa knows how ordinary SAfricans feel about nigeria,that's why he left for Europe during that and didn't even waste his time to say anything. People are feed up with nigerian who are engaged in human trafficking,forced prostitution,drugs,scams,building hijacking,electronics stores robberies,etc. Nigerians now make up no less than 5% of prisoner population in SA. Nigerian image is damaged forever in SA,it can never be repaired...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2019
SayginSA:

south africa would not have assured,but collected all it's citizens. Why can't nigeria do that? Ramaphosa knows how ordinary SAfricans feel about nigeria,that's why he left for Europe during that and didn't even waste his time to say anything. People are feed up with nigerian who are engaged in human trafficking,forced prostitution,drugs,scams,building hijacking,electronics stores robberies,etc. Nigerians now make up no less than 5% of prisoner population in SA. Nigerian image is damaged forever in SA,it can never be repaired...
exactly! That's why I'm dumbfounded when Nigerians keep on saying Ramaphosa should go to Nigeria to apologize, I mean for what? Buhari should be the one to apologize for him countrymen's many transgressions.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2019
IMASTEX:

You're such a funny person. Were you told that a cow was involved in the attacks. Why should he go there for the purpose you stated.

Why do I feel that you just referred to yourself as a cow?
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by IMASTEX: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Why do I feel that you just referred to yourself as a cow?
Because you're obviously less than one to feel that way.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2019
SayginSA:

All of these trips Buhari makes are just an excuse to be out of that hot cave.If he is coming here expecting us to accept his criminals then he's completely delusional...what a waste of time and his country's resources.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
IMASTEX:

Because you're obviously less than one to feel that way.

It is good to see that you felt bad by my comment.

Next time, you will have to rethink before calling others names that you wouldn't want anyone to call you.

Cow!!
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by IMASTEX: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
CoolAmbience:

It is good to see that you felt bad by my comment.

Next time, you will have to rethink before calling others names that you wouldn't want anyone to call you.

Cow!!
Felt bad about which comment. Lol. Na you go run. You never see anything.
By the way, how & when did I refer to anyone as cows. I said Buhari that you're defending so hard would have had more concern if it were cows that were been attacked in South Africa. But since it were Nigerians hence the less concerns. How did that comment refer to anyone as cows?! Try to limit your understanding to the quote alone.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2019
IMASTEX:

Felt bad about which comment. Lol. Na you go run. You never see anything.
By the way, how & when did I refer to anyone as cows. I said Buhari that you're defending so hard would have had more concern if it were cows that were been attacked in South Africa. But since it were Nigerians hence the less concerns. How did that comment refer to anyone as cows?! Try to limit your understanding to the quote alone.

Oga, you really need to go back to kindergarten.

Buhari would have been more concerned if it were cows that were attacked in SA abi? Which simply means that Nigerians in SA are less than cows and that's the reason the president did not show enough concern, according to you.

It is ridiculous that you attempt to guide my understanding of your post when you clearly do not even understand your own post.

You didn't have to liken humans to animals because of your seeming eternal hatred for president Buhari. Couldn't you have made your point, that's if you had any at all, without the cow analogy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NESREA Seizes Lion Cub, Arrests 2 Illegal Wildlife Traders In Abuja / Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others / We Discovered Arms At Jonathan’s Campaign venue In Kaduna – Army..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.