Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing (7100 Views)

Please, I Need A Car For Ehailing / Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) / Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by Babadee1900(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2019
ayogabriel:
This is my 3rd year in e hailing in pH and I use Honda Accord 07. The car is solid, asides the normal suspension changes which last for about 8 months or their about no issue.

Thanks to insurance the car is still clean.

I will be getting a hybrid by December 2008 Toyota Camry
Good day sir. I have a 2004 Accord that's relatively in good condition, can I use it for E-hailing?
Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by Luxurydriverng: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Babadee1900:
Good day sir. I have a 2004 Accord that's relatively in good condition, can I use it for E-hailing?

The minimum requirements for vehicles to be used for uber regardless of the car brand is

1) Working radio
2) Working AC
3) 4 doors
4) year 2000 upward model.

Check my signature to register with up and I'll follow you through the registration process to ensure speedy onbording so you too can start making money ASAP contact me on WhatsApp 08037350669
Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by Babadee1900(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
ayogabriel:

Please go ahead. I hope you are not remitting to anyone?
No I am not remitting to anyone.
Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by Babadee1900(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Thanks. I will reach out to you.
Luxurydriverng:

The minimum requirements for vehicles to be used for uber regardless of the car brand is

1) Working radio
2) Working AC
3) 4 doors
4) year 2000 upward model.

Check my signature to register with up and I'll follow you through the registration process to ensure speedy onbording so you too can start making money ASAP contact me on WhatsApp 08037350669
Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by Wisefinances01: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
Luxurydriverng:
No doubt the sales of the Toyota brands especially the Corolla and Camry has drastictically increased over the years, this can be traced to banks and the conventional taxis adopting this brand as their 1st choice for obvious reasons, Fuel consumption and technical support topping the reasons.

This huge drift to this brand has made the price of this very basic Sedan cars very expensive to acquire. For instance a Nigerian used 2003 corolla can have price tags as high as 1.4million naira.

But let us recall that before toyota took over the streets, taxi drivers used car brands like Mercedes Benz regular and 190e. Mazda, Audi, Peugeot, Etc

What vehicles can you recommend for ehailing other than the toyota corolla? which is now a high target for car thief and vandals not to talk of harassment from law enforcement agencies. If you are currently using other car brands for ehailing kindly share your experiences and challenges.
Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by Emusan(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
dru23:

I really don't know o .. I don't buy auction cars that much, but have some seen civic 06 to 08 private sales with estimation landing cost of 1.5m ..

I think the person's question is centered on whether 06-2010 civic are good for ehailing....

what do you think?
Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by dru23(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
Emusan:

I think the person's question is centered on whether 06-2010 civic are good for ehailing....

what do you think?

I mostly talk from experience.. Have never used 06 to 2010 civic on ehailing.. Have used and continue to use 03 to 05 civics.. No issue at all from the car

2 Likes

Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by Emusan(m): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
dru23:

I mostly talk from experience.. Have never used 06 to 2010 civic on ehailing.. Have used and continue to use 03 to 05 civics.. No issue at all from the car

Ok
please can you help us with a little research on that?

I'm considering a 2007 America model
Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by dru23(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
Emusan:

Ok
please can you help us with a little research on that?

I'm considering a 2007 America model

There is a saying " the taste is in the pudding " expensive research.. Meaning I will have to either buy 07 civic or loan one for few months.. The car will have to be driven And tested for few months. And also under the same conditions has the other cars and civic on uber..

1 Like

Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by Emusan(m): 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
dru23:

There is a saying " the taste is in the pudding " expensive research.. Meaning I will have to either buy 07 civic or loan one for few months.. The car will have to be driven And tested for few months. And also under the same conditions has the other cars and civic on uber..

Thanks for your input...

I actually asked someone yesterday who has used Civic '11 for uber and the man gave a good testimony about the car, he even said the car is cost less in maintenance than corolla.

Thou only complain about the car not too high which can easily be affected by high bumbs or rough road.

1 Like

Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by dru23(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
Emusan:

Thanks for your input...

I actually asked someone yesterday who has used Civic '11 for uber and the man gave a good testimony about the car, he even said the car is cost less in maintenance than corolla.

Thou only complain about the car not too high which can easily be affected by high bumbs or rough road

The bolded is very precise to the Point......
Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by DaCharis2016: 1:08am On Jan 30, 2020
Hello, I don't have any experience in cars but planning to get a car for ehailing, pls recommend a car I can get for it... I'm considering picking up from cars45 but the report on the cars I don't know how to leverage on it.

NB: my budget is N500k
Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by Myronbolitar: 9:16am On Feb 05, 2020
DaCharis2016:
Hello, I don't have any experience in cars but planning to get a car for ehailing, pls recommend a car I can get for it... I'm considering picking up from cars45 but the report on the cars I don't know how to leverage on it.

NB: my budget is N500k

D red letter words is a NO NO...I repeat a total NO NO...and ur budget is very low.

1 Like

Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by DaCharis2016: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2020
Myronbolitar:
[/color]
D red letter words is a NO NO...I repeat a total NO NO...and ur budget is very low.
Thank you.
Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by Luxurydriverng: 7:24am On Mar 06, 2020
dru23:

Here is my email dru23@hotmail.com and I can give u my whatapps number ..

Plz can I have your watsapp number. Thanks
Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by dru23(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Plz can I have your watsapp number. Thanks

Plz drops yours and I will contact you now now
Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by Luxurydriverng: 12:47am On Mar 08, 2020
dru23:

Plz drops yours and I will contact you now now

Let's do email preferably luxurydriver.ng@gmail.com
Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by dru23(m): 7:34am On Mar 08, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Let's do email preferably luxurydriver.ng@gmail.com

Plz check your mail
Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by yeman1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
I need Honda Civic for e-hailing
Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by Timagex(m): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
dru23:

I just discovered your post now .. Keep up the good work ,continue to encourage others out there. Me myself I have some cars on uber .. Elantra 07 and 08. And Honda civics 03 to 05 .. I love the civics so much, to me they are the best cars for ehailing .. Maintenance and fuel consumption is very low .... Below is the most recent car I bought for ehailing.... I will never go for corolla too expensive and your return on investment takes a longer time.. Even the Elantra is getting expensive to buy as a Tokunbo.. I mainly buy tokunbo cars for ehailing...

Good evening sir. I have some questions I would like to ask as regards e hailing. Can I send a mail?
Re: Alternative Vehicles For Ehailing by Timagex(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
joetem:

Yes, super fuel efficient, and have self diagnostic system, you just have give attention to every complaints that pop up on the display screen.
The engine model is ew10, and the other one is ew10a

Would you advice someone to go for this car for e hailing business?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP: Differences Between American And European Specification Of Golf4 / 'Nigeria Used' And 'Registered' Cars - Any Difference? / How To Prevent Seat Belt Entanglement On Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.