Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 (3877 Views)

After This Useless Sit At Home, IPOB Touts Will Still Demand Igbo Presidency? / Igbo Youths Demand Igbo Radio, Oduduwa Radio, Ijaw Radio Just Like Fulani Radio / Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by JonDon12: 2:25am On Oct 03, 2019
Since we are now electing people based on tribe instead of ability, the IBO have the right to produce their own dullard in 2023.
Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by stayreal: 2:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Igbos should not run for president of a zoo. Let these people that hate igbos run the zoo. Nigeria's collapse will be blamed on them in the history books. Nemesis is fast approaching.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by NGpatriot: 2:58am On Oct 03, 2019
damilola4162:
Nigeria must demand an Igbo man as Its persistent come 2023, if they have conscience.

This was disclosed by Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, a South-East politician, while adresding newsmen in Umuahia, Abia State, he said Nigerians must long for an Igbo President come 2023, if their conscience is not dead.

This according to him, would move Nigeria to their desired level in term of social, political and economic aspiration.

In his words, “Every good Nigerian, every good Muslim, every good Christian
must support a president of Nigeria of South-East extraction.

“If Nigerians have a conscience, equity and justice demand that they
should allow the Igbo to produce the next president in 2023.

“I have made consultations to different Nigerians in the North. I have
made consultations in the South-West and 80 percent of them are in
support of a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction and of South-East
region.”

Iwuanyanwu said Igbo's have been marginalized and they could only be found in villages doing their businesses and paying their taxes.

Source:http://newspremises.com.ng/2019/10/02/nigerian-must-demand-igbo-president-come-2023/

South-West and 80 percent of them are in
support of a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction and of South-East
region.”

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6454589_addtextcommtazotiynje4ndu_jpege0de2c2168e41caa1ecc2b0f1e62fd5b

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by citizenY(m): 3:38am On Oct 03, 2019
QuotaSystem:

The political idiocy in the East is second to none.

What even gives them the idea that they suddenly deserve the votes of the majority of Nigerians that they've insulted, ridiculed and refused to support in 2015 & 2019? angry

The funny thing is they're still so conceited that they're finding it difficult to plead for support and are instead using demanding tones...electoral shock loading cheesy

Millions of Buharists are waiting for you with their votes.

Millions of "brown roof Afonja" are waiting for you with their votes.

Millions of "almajiri" and "born troway" are waiting for you with their votes.

Millions of Sunni Muslims are waiting for you with their votes.

You reap exactly what you sow in politics kiss

Those who sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind.

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by adoboy04(m): 3:48am On Oct 03, 2019
LegendHero:

Which of the northerners? Why are you northerners like this? You still want to extend the rule over 2023 after Buhari honestly?

That’s my prayer tho, try to grab the power in 2023, and use your hand to nail Nigeria to its coffin finally.
Just know that if the Yourbas also feel the need to lose hope in Nigeria, then your region might turn to the largest Refugee camp ever known to mankind.

Since 1960, you’ve been the parasite on the south, the economy, education, identity, industries, crude oil, to mention a few are in the south and we’ve been bankrolling you since then.

But you guys still had the audacity to say you’re extending rule over 2023, I pray almighty Allah give you the ability to maintain that stand till then so that you can use your hand to break this country once and for all.
Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by adoboy04(m): 3:55am On Oct 03, 2019
LegendHero:

Which of the northerners? Why are you northerners like this? You still want to extend the rule over 2023 after Buhari honestly?

That’s my prayer tho, try to grab the power in 2023, and use your hand to nail Nigeria to its coffin finally.
Just know that if the Yourbas also feel the need to lose hope in Nigeria, then your region might turn to the largest Refugee camp ever known to mankind.

Since 1960, you’ve been the parasite on the south, the economy, education, identity, industries, crude oil, to mention a few are in the south and we’ve been bankrolling you since then.

But you guys still had the audacity to say you’re extending rule over 2023, I pray almighty Allah give you the ability to maintain that stand till then so that you can use your hand to break this country once and for all.
My brother good talk joor. Some northern leaders have started to say no zoning coming 2023 that's fine, but they will reap what they sow. as for we south here, I think PDP should present Igbo man as their candidate and APC should present Yoruba as their candidate. As for the north if they want to continue they should pls do nobody is begging them not to retain power .

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 03, 2019
etrouble:

We have no conscience, so no Igbo president. The old foolish bastard even called Muslim. Muslims that you and your drugs trafficking brothers and prostitute sisters have been calling different names that your forefathers are call us? I I am a Muslim, so hear this, no Muslim in the West or North will vote an Igbo man as Nigeria's president.

This is the truth sha. So much unnecessary insult against others for decades now . The most divisive ethnic group in Nigeria even tried to bring religious and anti-Moslem discrimination into the space of the very tolerant and liberal Yorubas with their "Yerooba-Muslim" tag designed to promote the view that it it is Yoruba Muslims at fault for everything negative in Nigeria.

Igbos have made their bed so let them lay on it. I too believe no Muslim will vote an Igbo man as things stand. Igbos should forget 2023 because, other than Nigeria dashing them a win, not many will vote an Igbo man today to lead them.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by RussianKGB: 4:11am On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
YourArewaSister:
I bet you guys, a northerner will be the next president of Nigeria come 2023.

The area of zoning is over and dusted with!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 03, 2019
YourArewaSister:
I bet you guys, a northerner will be the next president of Nigeria come 2023.

The area of zoning is over and dusted with!

First of all, it should be era and not area. Secondly, you are deluded if you think Yorubas will remain in a Nigeria where only the North will produce the Nigerian President because of some nonsense about purported population superiority. Like others have concluded, let the North try to remain in power beyond 2023.

That is when Nigeria will see that Yorubas act and don't just talk or make noise emptily like others. Yorubas are strategic, calculating and decisive. Believe me when I say the North does not want us to lose hope in Nigeria as the Igbos have because you Northerners will not be able to withstand the assault from those wishing to leave Nigeria once the Yorubas join the Igbos and others to fight for separation.

The Yorubas are very organised and deliberate. Where the Igbos failed, we will not. So, go ahead. Yorubas are watching you Northerners make dictatorial noise with amusement after our support for you politically in 2015 and 2019. Kindly backstab us so we can see your people and region have no honour. We will take it from there.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by QuotaSystem: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2019
My brother I can't believe you're all taking the bait and falling for the Ipob cretin masquerading as a northerner. The north will support the south in 2023 like you've heard already from key northerners and I can vouch for that myself. It's based on the principle of Amana.

Easy on the threats and insults lest you people start sounding like another bunch of chest drumming chukwudis. Nobody is backstabbing anyone, stop falling for the desperate tricks of the 5% trying to pitch winning allies against each other.

candidtalk:

First of all, it should be era and not area. Secondly, you are deluded if you think Yorubas will remain in a Nigeria where only the North will produce the Nigerian President because of some nonsense about purported population superiority. Like others have concluded, let the North try to remain in power beyond 2023.

That is when Nigeria will see that Yorubas act and don't just talk or make noise emptily like others. Yorubas are strategic, calculating and decisive. Believe me when I say the North does not want us to lose hope in Nigeria as the Igbos have because you Northerners will not be able to withstand the assault from those wishing to leave Nigeria once the Yorubas join the Igbos and others to fight for separation.

The Yorubas are very organised and deliberate. Where the Igbos failed, we will not. So, go ahead. Yorubas are watching you Northerners make dictatorial noise with amusement after our support for you politically in 2015 and 2019. Kindly backstab us so we can see your people and region have no honour. We will take it from there.

LegendHero:

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by ProudDick: 7:22am On Oct 03, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol u are funny

U want zoning in nigeria but don't want zoning within the southern zone ?

Do they zone in the north? Both yaradua and buhari are from the north west. When the pdp zones it’s position to the north, NC, NE and NW all contested.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2019
ProudDick:

Do they zone in the north? Both yaradua and buhari are from the north west. When the pdp zones it’s position to the north, NC, NE and NW all contested.
no body tells the north how to run their affairs ....

South south (70%) and south east have agreed its south east turn ...if u don't respect that then contests against north
Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2019
budaatum:

They were boycotting, last election.

See where I was educated by leokid866.
https://www.nairaland.com/5210758/even-kill-us-lockdown-biafraland#78768498
Election results say otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2019
QuotaSystem:

The political idiocy in the East is second to none.

What even gives them the idea that they suddenly deserve the votes of the majority of Nigerians that they've insulted, ridiculed and refused to support in 2015 & 2019? angry

The funny thing is they're still so conceited that they're finding it difficult to plead for support and are instead using demanding tones...electoral shock loading cheesy

Millions of Buharists are waiting for you with their votes.

Millions of "brown roof Afonja" are waiting for you with their votes.

Millions of "almajiri" and "born troway" are waiting for you with their votes.

Millions of Sunni Muslims are waiting for you with their votes.

You reap exactly what you sow in politics kiss
Why is it that only Yoruba's say this things

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2019
LegendHero:

Its sad how yorubas don't want north to rule in 2023 because they have ruled but want to also rule in 2023 even after Yoruba's have ruled 8 years

U guys must think Nigerians are fools

U are greedy and don't want another man to be greedy
Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2019
adoboy04:
My brother good talk joor. Some northern leaders have started to say no zoning coming 2023 that's fine, but they will reap what they sow. as for we south here, I think PDP should present Igbo man as their candidate and APC should present Yoruba as their candidate. As for the north if they want to continue they should pls do nobody is begging them not to retain power .
If there is zoning Yoruba's have no business with presidency in 2023 ...u can't eat your cake and have it

Any right yorubas have to contest ..north east even have more
Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2019
candidtalk:

North has the rest of south support ...south west cant do shit

When u betrayed the south ..u think north can't betray u

Shabi there is no zoning

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2019
QuotaSystem:
My brother I can't believe you're all taking the bait and falling for the Ipob cretin masquerading as a northerner. The north will support the south in 2023 like you've heard already from key northerners and I can vouch for that myself. It's based on the principle of Amana.

Easy on the threats and insults lest you people start sounding like another bunch of chest drumming chukwudis. Nobody is backstabbing anyone, stop falling for the desperate tricks of the 5% trying to pitch winning allies against each other.

This Yoruba boy ...relax north has 2023

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2019
mrvitalis:

North has the rest of south support ...south west cant do shit

When u betrayed the south ..u think north can't betray u

Shabi there is no zoning

We will show you we can do a lot because we are a people of real worth and gravitas to Nigeria unlike you lot.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2019
candidtalk:

We will show you we can do a lot because we are a people of real worth and gravitas to Nigeria unlike you lot.
U mean 4 million votes n your press that social media has killed ?

What worth are u talking About

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Bruv, no one is making threats. We have heard many Northerners, to include El Rufai and a lot of others, claim zoning is dead and the North will/can produce the President in 2023. While sensible Yorubas understand that this is the talk of a few unscrupulous individuals and that sensible/fair/principled Northerners like PMB hold sway, we must still remind these Northern hawks that the Yorubas have paid their political dues to the North because we expected to be treated fairly in return.

If this then does not happen then the Yorubas will know how to move forward. This is my point and not a threat. Yorubas are not troublemakers like Igbos but we are not second class to anyone in Nigeria. Anything that makes us feel like that will be challenged until we get the result we want.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2019
mrvitalis:

Mumu, unlike you Igbos, we don't brag on 2x2 shops or non-tax paying businesses and silly mansions in Villages plus redundant chieftancy titles. We are by far the best thing about Nigeria and this is not empty boasting you Igbos indulge in. This is fact Nigerians themselves and the world accept. The SW is a region of real worth , if not the most worth, to Nigeria and her intelligent people will always insist this reflects in our place in Nigeria. Mumu, read the excerpt below and pay special attention to the part in bold. You can then use the link to discern the what is written about other region to note why Yorubas are always silently confident.

http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7879.htm

a) South West Economy

South Western Nigeria with a Land Mass of 76,852 square kilometres and population of 25.2 million today owns and/or control 60% of the nation’s industrial capacity, 44% of banking assets, 67% of insurance assets and is house to the nation’s three deep sea ports of Apapa, Tin Can Island and Roro; the busiest international airport of Ikeja, three thermal stations of Egbin, Papalanto and Omotosho. Today, its three major industrial estates of Agbara, Ikeja and Otta are all linked to gas under the West African gas pipeline plan and piping of gas is ongoing from Otta to Abeokuta. Added to these, the South Western population today is the most educated as western education came through there and education as a resource was democratized since the early sixties. Geographical location, democratization of western education, availability of resources enhanced in last 9 years and some empowerment during the Obasanjo administration have collectively enabled the South Western economy to rank as first of the four economies in Nigeria. Today, the South West as a region can boast of having a defined growing middle class and is perceived to have at least 20,000 of its indigenes with net worth of over N100m each. Take it out of Nigeria, the South West economy with is defined growing middle class and resources, will be one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2019
candidtalk:

Mumu, unlike you Igbos, we don't brag on 2x2 shops or non-tax paying businesses and silly mansions in Villages plus redundant chieftancy titles. We are by far the best thing about Nigeria and this is not empty boasting you Igbos indulge in. This is fact Nigerians themselves and the world accept. The SW is region of real worth , if not the most worth, to Nigeria and her intelligent people will always insist this reflects in our place in Nigeria. Mumu, read the excerpt below and pay special attention to the part in bold. You can then use the link to discern the what is written about other region to note why Yorubas are always silently confident.

http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7879.htm

Let me remind that Lagos make up 60% of those figures u put out there ....and Yoruba's owns 50% of Lagos at best

Politics is a game of numbers ....
North sided with you to betray your brothers ....nigeria did not fall ...now they want to dumb u and side the other south ....now u are bitching ...even when u know the only way to beat north is to side Igbo's .....based on equity with a middle belt or north east vice

North jailed awolowo u did northing

Removed shonekon u did nothing

Killed abiola and his wife u did northing

Gave u Obj against your wish u did northing

Now u want to say u know your worth ...baba go n sleep

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 03, 2019
mrvitalis:

You see brother, it is revelation such as shown below about an ethnic group that is modest, when actually far ahead of others, that tells you what the Yorubas are about completely. Ten richest Lawyers in Nigeria and not a single SE name. You guys are clowns with how you dwell on the imaginary while the Yorubas actually know their own real and quantifiable worth.

https://bscholarly.com/richest-lawyers-nigeria/

Below are the richest lawyers in Nigeria and their net worth:
Babatunde Folawiyo – $650 million.
John Olatunde Ayeni – $600 million.
Adewunmi Ogunsanya – $250 million.
Wale Babalakin SAN – $260 million.
Jimoh Ibrahim – $200 million.
Wole Olanipekun – $122 million.
Gbenga Oyebode – $120 million.
Femi Falana SAN – $80 million.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 03, 2019
mrvitalis:

Let me remind that Lagos make up 60% of those figures u put out there ....and Yoruba's owns 50% of Lagos at best

Politics is a game of numbers ....
North sided with you to betray your brothers ....nigeria did not fall ...now they want to dumb u and side the other south ....now u are bitching ...even when u know the only way to beat north is to side Igbo's .....based on equity with a middle belt or north east vice

North jailed awolowo u did northing

Removed shonekon u did nothing

Killed abiola and his wife u did northing

Gave u Obj against your wish u did northing

Now u want to say u know your worth ...baba go n sleep

See, Igbos are never pragmatically intelligent. Is man today the same that walked around naked hundreds of years ago and died from tetanus? All the crap you write above involves nation-building the Yorubas have learnt from. Does not at all reflect on our worth today and how our current cadre of political leaders are moving as opposed to when Awolowo was more or less alone and far ahead of others in vision and sagacity.

With Abiola, you show typical Igbo dishonesty and fondness of revisionism again with how you do not tell the part of history where Yorubas rose against tyranny unrelentingly to then be supported to Aso Rock unlike you lot who only know to talk. I don't have time to educate you.

Talk modern politics mumu and look at how Tinubu made the "unelectable" Buhari President by suggesting and working to attain the APC merger of ACN, CPC and others. Buhari did not win a single SW State in 2011 yet won 5 out of six in 2015 and only losing Ekiti because of Fayose. Talk DAWN that was convened to achieve progress for SW defiant of the retrogression of Nigeria under OBJ and the PDP to note the SW understand, unlike the SE, there is more than one way to skin a Cat in our constant drive to keep moving forward. We have the real clout to get things done as well in the modern age and won't remain chest-beating emptily as you Igbo love doing.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2019
candidtalk:

See, Igbos are never pragmatically intelligent. Is man today the same that walked around naked hundreds of years ago and died from tetanus? All the crap you write above involves nation-building the Yorubas have learnt from. Does not at all reflect on our worth today and how our current cadre of political leaders are moving as opposed to when Awolowo was more or less alone and far ahead of others in vision and sagacity.

With Abiola, you show typical Igbo dishonesty and fondness of revisionism again with how you do not tell the part of history where Yorubas rose against tyranny unrelentingly to then be supported to Aso Rock unlike you lot who only know to talk. I don't have time to educate you.

Talk modern politics mumu and look at how Tinubu made the "unelectable" Buhari President by suggesting and working to attain the APC merger of ACN, CPC and others. Buhari did not win a single SW State in 2011 yet won 5 out of six in 2015 and only losing Ekiti because of Fayose. Talk DAWN that was convened to achieve progress for SW defiant of the retrogression of Nigeria under OBJ and the PDP to note the SW understand, unlike the SE, there is more than one way to skin a Cat in our constant drive to keep moving forward. We have the real clout to get things done as well in the modern age and won't remain chest-beating emptily as you Igbo love doing.
Tinubu made on electable buhari win ? Lol
Why did he fail with ribadu
With ATIKu ...couldn't even get 5 million votes for each of them

In fact take out south west vote from buhari he won the last election

Greed makes u not see reality .....

All your hope of becoming president is hang on north nor betraying u ...thats all if north betray u u can't do shit its as simple as that

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 03, 2019
mrvitalis:

Tinubu made on electable buhari win ? Lol
Why did he fail with ribadu
With ATIKu ...couldn't even get 5 million votes for each of them

In fact take out south west vote from buhari he won the last election

Greed makes u not see reality .....

All your hope of becoming president is hang on north nor betraying u ...thats all if north betray u u can't do shit its as simple as that

Amusing how you always miss the point and what is obvious. I did not say Tinubu can make anyone he wants President. The support of all sections of Nigeria is needed for that. The point is that Yorubas , like Tinubu, will not stop strategising intelligently and deliberately to get what they want unlike you Igbos who only know to make noise and beat your chest emptily.

Ribadu could not win with the ACN essentially strongest in the SW. The North is needed. That much is obvious to intelligent folks. Tinubu realised Buhari, a perennial election loser, cannot win in 2015 under a CPC domiciled in the North. He convened the merger and made it a reality that went on to defeat the PDP. Remember at the time no one thought this possible and the "biggest Party in Africa"(PDP) was seen as one capable of monopolising power for the next 60 years unchallenged.

What a bright person will understand from my talk is that the Yorubas are about the saying "when the going gets tough, the tough get going". A challenge arises then we will craft solutions for it as the likes of Tinubu show the skill for doing unlike your impotent leaders who only make noise emptily daily, press your mumu button and convene fake UN , EU, ECOWAS, G7 appearances that does not get you anywhere.

Overall point is that Yorubas are solutions providers, who move deliberately to secure the outcome they want, and the Igbos are just empty trouble-makers with zero understanding of how solution-driven politics work at a fundamental level.

7 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2019
candidtalk:

Amusing how you always miss the point and what is obvious. I did not say Tinubu can make anyone he wants President. The support of all sections of Nigeria is needed for that. The point is that Yorubas , like Tinubu, will not stop strategising intelligently and deliberately to get what they want unlike you Igbos who only know to make noise and beat your chest emptily.

Ribadu could not win with the ACN essentially strongest in the SW. The North is needed. That much is obvious to intelligent folks. Tinubu realised Buhari, a perennial election loser, cannot win in 2015 under a CPC domiciled in the North. He convened the merger and made it a reality that went on to defeat the PDP. Remember at the time no one thought this possible and the "biggest Party in Africa"(PDP) was seen as one capable of monopolising power for the next 60 years unchallenged.

What a bright person will understand from my talk is that the Yorubas are about the saying "when the going gets tough, the tough get going". A challenge arises then we will craft solutions for it as the likes of Tinubu show the skill for doing unlike your impotent leaders who only make noise emptily daily, press your mumu button and convene fake UN , EU, ECOWAS, G7 appearances that does not get you anywhere.

Overall point is that Yorubas are solutions providers, who move deliberately to secure the outcome they want, and the Igbos are just empty trouble-makers with zero understanding of how solution-driven politics work at a fundamental level.
The new PDP contributed more than tinubu ...if anyone can come out n say he made buhari president its Ameachi

Tinubu / buhari that was beaten in the primaries by Atiku before Ameachi brought money

Oga. ...u have northing against the north ...only a united south n middle belt can defeat the north case close

Right now if there is no igbo president

South east n south south would back the north like u did in 2015 and nothing would happen

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by Afamed: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2019
mrvitalis:

So pachukwudi is now the leader of Igbo's

How low can u go just to show your hate

Simple question sir
Based on zoning which region is meant to produce president
And you are still expecting your votes to come from same people you reffered to Almajiris, the same ones you reffered to Hausa/ Fulani slaves?

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by mrvitalis(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2019
Afamed:

And you are still expecting your votes to come from same people you reffered to Almajiris, the same ones you reffered to Hausa/ Fulani slaves?
The tribes with have supported before ...Obj n yaradua

So u saying Yoruba's can't back their own Joe igbokwe to be president ?
Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by Afamed: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2019
mrvitalis:

The new PDP contributed more than tinubu ...if anyone can come out n say he made buhari president its Ameachi

Tinubu / buhari that was beaten in the primaries by Atiku before Ameachi brought money

Oga. ...u have northing against the north ...only a united south n middle belt can defeat the north case close

Right now if there is no igbo president

South east n south south would back the north like u did in 2015 and nothing would happen
Tinubu / Buhari that were beaten before Amechi brought money for convention that was held in Lagos? Are you for real?
Re: Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 by Afamed: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2019
mrvitalis:

The tribes with have supported before ...Obj n yaradua

So u saying Yoruba's can't back their own Joe igbokwe to be president ?
Don't be clever by half. We all know if Igbokwe is presented by Apc as their presidential candidate today. And PDP presented Sheka as their presidential candidate.
Your type from the East will cast 100 % votes for Sheka. Igbokwe has no problem with the Yoruba but his major problem lies from his region of origin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGBO: No Apologies!! / Networth Of Bola Tinubu Before He Become Govonor Lagos State / Independence Anniversary: Nigeria Shall Rise Again – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.