Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,599 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? (25300 Views)

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / ‘A Wicked Lie’ — Awolowo Dosunmu Denies Saying There’s Plot To Get Rid Of Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by emae009(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Lols eyen eka...mbok kuyat esit eti eti.

We sarched bro, but you were AWOL(away without leave) and MIA...(missing in action) the marauders came with full force and almost destroyed our phalanxes... We needed to do something ASAP(as soon as possible), If we had waited for your backup, the land grabbers would had overrun us...

Though It seemed like a suicide mission then, with Jus a few of us against all of them.. But Akwa Abasi ibom was with us so we ran the campaign and fought the land invaders with all we had. We even had to fight dirty, with swearing and cursing, but then we did all that needed done, we fought all night, and we fought the marauders to a standstill and next we knew, they all ran...

So this victory is for us all, as we know that your spirit was with us all the while.. Now we have a force, we all need to call out to each other when we face a collective threat to our sweet and beloved state

Abasi odiong mbufo eti eti
Annang mma
Ibibio isongho
Akwa Ibom imaka ibono o!

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Your sifia pain...I have made my point. There are Igbo communities in AKS and you can't change that

When we ask them... Where and where, dem begin dey talk... Yenn yenn yen...

We have set the record straight... Ye fuckas can go on in your self delusion.
Now the whole Nigerian community now know more about us than they've even known..
If your self delusion is all live on, then taking that away from you will equate to murder...

So in your plastic mind, you can believe all you want

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by emae009(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:

Kuyat esit ufan..mme no mmo se eyom grin

Asiere ufan

Abasi odiong mbufo eti eti
Annang mma
Ibibio isongho
Akwa Ibom imaka ibono o!

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2019
emae009:

Abasi odiong mbufo eti eti Annang mma Ibibio isongho Akwa Ibom imaka ibono o!
Iyaaaaaaa Iyaiiiiiiiiii !!!

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:

Omo my side for Ph rain no dey fall eyen eka...I dey surprised sef

Ooo na ph you dey.. Dey answer the call to duty from there... Abobi na you try pass..
Las las you be final obong owo

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by IamAtikulate: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

When we ask them... Where and where, dem begin dey talk... Yenn yenn yen...

We have set the record straight... Ye fuckas can go on in your self delusion.
Now the whole Nigerian community now know more about us than they've even known..
If your self delusion is all live on, then taking that away from you will equate to murder...

So in your plastic mind, you can believe all you want
I am enjoying your sifia pains. There are Igbo speaking communitIES in AKS the same way there are Ibibio communities in Abia which my ancestors were proud member of

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2019
Ikechunna:

Dude You're talking to someone that's mentally ill wetin you expect? Dude is having a full blown conversations with himself on this thread thus are you shocked his warped reality? His reality is far from actual reality. You're wasting your time speaking to him about facts.
Anyone that believes you..have the same low IQ like you...
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by CoachOore: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2019
Who is in uyo ....08132756556 need a house in uyo not too far from abak road state sectariat

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2019
Emae009
Cletus77
Otuekong1
And the rest...
I dey abandon ship like this, i gats package to run... Make una no give those land grabbers no breathing space..

Abasi aya mia mme ino ata ata ufen... Over and Out.. I gats tracingg to do.
Nditor eka, ebogho ke ima..

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2019
IamAtikulate:

I am enjoying your sifia pains. There are Igbo speaking communitIES in AKS the same way there are Ibibio communities in Abia which my ancestors were proud member of
U said annang ibibios and Oron don't like themselves but we worship igbo cheesy

Keep on revealing yourselves guy... Landgrabber! U stayed in Akwa Ibom but here you are dragging their lands..what a way to repay kindness!
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
Emae009
Cletus77
Otuekong1
And the rest...
I dey abandon ship like this, i gats package to run... Make una no give those land grabbers no breathing space..

Abasi aya mia mme ino ata ata ufen... Over and Out.. I gats tracingg to do.
Nditor eka, ebogho ke ima..
Even me sef..I wan go work..make the nigga dey here dey talk alone
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:

Anyone that believes you..have the same low IQ like you...

grin grin grin grin grin see am in pain. Shebi why e pain you if it's not real?

Go and take your medication schizophrenic. We all can see you've been skipping it for months

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by kotv: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:

You know you NL igbos are funny...you create a fake map and provide stupid stats but when I try to correct you..I become a tribalist..what a mentality! You expect me to take whatever you produce because you guys are the only one on social media..

I don't hate igbos or anyone but stop posting false information

I'm not even Igbo so try again in your tribal rant. Sit down. You opened a topic, they disproved you and all you've been doing so far is disgracing yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by kotv: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2019
Ikechunna:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dude had a full blown conversation with himself for hours. Abeg oooo his level is not NL madness, that's a diagnosis. Schizophrenia to be exact! Na mental illness jor. Some are mad on this forum but not to the level of a diagnosis. Na insult be this to NL mad people grin grin grin

Okay this is funny. You're wicked grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2019
Ikechunna:

grin grin grin grin grin see am in pain. Shebi why e pain you if it's not real?

Go and take your medication schizophrenic. We all can see you've been skipping it for months
Mr Land Grabber, no go commit suicide say because we no gree yhu to steal we land
It baffles me if yhu listen to yhur pastors preaching at all
Remember ever liar will burn in d lake of fire

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by kotv: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2019
bonnylight003:

....I knew he was driven by hatred and tribal sentiment .... Finally he gave up.

There are lot of things we can change... He didn't even have a single evidence or fact to back his claim..yet bend on disputing documentation of facts ...
I've advice him to visit governor's office ..state and federal secretariate a d confirm his worst fears ..
Talking to himself changes nothing...neither will online rant uproot those igbos.

You're right. He's driven by tribal sentiment. Just a very sad display. When they provided evidence, a normal person would have humbled himself. It's the Igbos that keep letting topics like this run too long. It is so sad. They need to learn how to ignore people sometimes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2019
CoachOore:
Who is in uyo ....08132756556 need a house in uyo not too far from abak road state sectariat
Okay

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2019
otuekong1:

Mr Land Grabber, no go commit suicide say because we no gree yhu to steal we land
It baffles me if yhu listen to yhur pastors preaching at all
Remember ever liar will burn in d lake of fire

This Afonja don finally get energy again for his "we SS" grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2019
kotv:

Okay this is funny. You're wicked grin

Not being wicked ooo. Which sane person do you know that talks to himself for hours, hell a day sef? Shit. I honestly was not trying to be wicked. No be ordinary madness, that one is a diagnosis abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2019
CoachOore:

Whats your budget like..
You need a flat, a room, two rooms ? What exactly let me link you up with my guy.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:

Hahahaha..my Belle oo..
U have left the topic..you've started created hatred between our ethnic groups but it won't work because it exist only in your imaginations..

So we love igbos and hate ourselves cheesy cheesy

Delusion!
You lived in Akwa Ibom and what fact does that change??

You've entered another topic... continue fawol

They accommodated you but here you are dragging their space...tufia!

You see why I don't reply you mention... Kids are everywhere...and one might not know when he falls into their gibberish .
My oga ..you said I was decieving people with wrong information..
My oga you said igbos no dey indigenous to AKWAIBOM state...and I asked you source of information..and directly you as to be properly guided in your agrument on proper place to source this information and cure ignorance..

Myy oga I told you akwaibomites are not hateful of igbos ..and they're so accommodating next to calabar...

My oga I tried to established facts about akwaibomites and their differences
My oga ..what's the hatred and accommodating me you're talking about..
I told you I've families in AKWAIBOM..they're not igbos but akwaibomites ..that we love and appreciate each other..

Myy oga why now being sentimental and pained ..
Everyone understand your deep hatred for igbos ..and it's not hidden ..now you accuse another of hatred of akwaibomites even if I did hate..which obviously I never didn't
My oga I told you I will be at ibeno..you said I dey jump go ibeno..do you even know chief ekaette..he was the former sgf of the federation..a man of noble breed..excellent and wisdom personified ..a father figure at always..

My oga you laced every of your mention and quotes with hatred ..that your second has resorted to threat..and abuse..so childish.

Please ..endeavor to be enlighten and cure yourself of self hatred..this is a big forum with lots of readers and members..
Don't let your ignorance radiate like the sun.. learn to seek information..information is free..humble your self and learn where neccesary knowledge is power...it differentiate you.
Learn to argue intelligently not sentimentally..it helps in networking..life don't start and end in plaza oron road or annag ..if trulyy you're akwaibomites..

Above all learn to discuss in public forum..

We're not perfect but the wise ones understand how to keep weakness..knowing that perfection is not enough.

Enjoy..
My last mention of you...
You can still choose to learn become wise ..or swallow in ignorance and look stupidly foolish.

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by emae009(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2019
I'll try as much as possible to carry everybody concern along. First and foremost there are no "indigenous" Igbo community in Akwa Ibom. if you don't know the meaning of indigenous consult a dictionary. Akwa Ibom has other "foreign" tribes dwelling with us but they are not from Akwa Ibom.
secondly, one of those pained Igbo was talking about a quote from one Obong. no annang bears the name Obong we use Abasi or Okuku to represent our chief. Obong is to Ibibio. so an ibibio cannot claim to know what happens in Annang land. that's like someone from Enugu claiming to know what happened in Umudike in Umuahia.
Third observation... the land you're claiming was in Igboland before state creation is until now in some cases inhabitable i.e people don't live there as it's mostly forest and rivers. how do they now speak Igbo in Akwa Ibom. please if you want to verify... move to Ukwa East and Nwa... then from these communities sojourn to Akwa Ibom state boundaries you won't see any houses there.
Last but not the least... I made this point before... the boundary communities in Akwa Ibom and Abia understand each other's language through business dealings and marriages. but Igbo is not their main language in the case of Akwa Ibom community same for the Igbo community, Annang is not their main language

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2019
kotv:

You're right. He's driven by tribal sentiment. Just a very sad display. When they provided evidence, a normal person would have humbled himself. It's the Igbos that keep letting topics like this run too long. It is so sad. They need to learn how to ignore people sometimes.

I understand...
But atimes you put things right...atimes also you let ignorance to rule..just like Buhari and Nigeria.
Nature has its own ways of unveiling facts...
No matter how far lies travels..truth always catch up.... It's nature.

...and youre so right.

Thanks..
I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Zikora1000(f): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
bonnylight003:

You see why I don't reply you mention... Kids are everywhere...and one might not know when he falls into their gibberish .
My oga ..you said I was decieving people with wrong information..
My oga you said igbos no dey indigenous to AKWAIBOM state...and I asked you source of information..and directly as to be properly guided in your agrument on proper place to source this information and cure ignorance..
Myy oga I told you akwaibomites are not hateful of igbos ..and they're so accommodating next time to calabar...
My oga I tried to established facts about akwaibomites and their differences ..
My oga ..what's the hatred and accommodating me you're talking about..
I told you I've families in AKWAIBOM..they're not igbos but akwaibomites ..that we love and appreciate each other..

Myy oga why now being sentimental and pained ..
Everyone understand your deep hatred for igbos ..and it's not hidden ..now you accuse another of hatred of akwaibomites even if I did hate..which obviously I never did..
My oga I told you I will be at ibeno..you said I dey jump go ibeno..do you even know chief ekaette..he was the former sgf of the federation..a man of noble breed..excellent and wisdom personified ..a father figure at always..

My oga you very laced every of your mention and quotes with hatred ..that your second has resorted to threat..and abuse..so childish.

Please ..endeavor to be enlighten and cure yourself of self hatred..this is a big forum with lots of readers and members..
Don't let your ignorance radiate like the sun.. learn to seek information..information is free..humble your self and learn where neccesary knowledge is power...it differentiate you..
Learn to argue intelligently not sentimentally..it helps in networking..life don't start and end in plaza oron road or annag ..if trulyy you're akwaibomites..

Above all learn to discuss in public forum..

We're not perfect but the wise once understand how to keep weakness..knowing that perfection is not enough.

Enjoy..
My last mention of you...
You can still choose to learn become wise ..or swallow in ignorance and look stupidly foolish.

Thanks
I am not following you in vain. 'ezigbo nmanu' dey your head

6 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Kpoikpoi: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:
I know SE/SS are to a large extent politically united, we should learn to say the truth always. There are no indigenous Igbos in Akwa Ibom as someone claimed, and that fake map oilPussy presented, there are no Ekois in Akwa Ibom as well only in Cross River state. I don't know much about Cross River but as for my State Akwa Ibom I can bodly tell you that they're no indigenous igbos. They can have Igbo and Ibom populations in Akwa Ibom and Abia due to business relations and intermarriage between them and that's it. Just as they're a lot of Akwa ibomites in Rivers state due to the regional economic status of Port Harcourt, and Igbos in Lagos, that doesn't give us a bragging right with the natives of the state.

The main languages in Akwa Ibom are Annang, Ibibio, Oron and Obolo(also spoken in Rivers state). The rests are considered dialects of the aforementioned ones but can also choose their status. Ibom languages are mutually intelligible with one another as well as Efik in Cross River state. Although they're various dialects, I think everyone can understand Ibibio

Am proudly an Annang guy
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Kpoikpoi: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ndito Uneghe edi unam ikot.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Zikora1000:
I am not following you in vain. 'ezigbo nmanu' dey your head

Thanks omalicha...

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
kotv:

I'm the guilty one here on what you just wrote. I continued with the topic because I actually found his psychosis interesting and kept pushing it to watch the display. I just wanted to see how long and far his Schizophrenic action will be but, you're right. Shouldn't have let the ignorance run too long after posting the screenshots. That was my fault and I apologise to all Igbos out there for it. My curiosity and comedy for laughter allowed ignorance reign. I do apologize

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ikechunna:

This Afonja don finally get energy again for his "we SS" grin grin grin
Land grabber

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by nlPoster: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
But why do people like disturbing the peace, especially on nairaland?

Is it really necessary to make wild claims and to what purpose?
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by RussianKGB: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:

I wonder the difference between Fulanis and online igbos bro..it's normal for boundary towns to get a touch of both languages, but creating a fake map and stat for themselves I won't take it...worst of it all...it's my very own LGA they're dragging with me!

Common igala in Anambra..Dem no gree

They can only lay claims on social media, they dare not lay those claims in reality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / SENATOR NA’ALLAH: We Dumped PDP In 2014 But Falsely Remained To Bury It / El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.