Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? (25109 Views)

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / ‘A Wicked Lie’ — Awolowo Dosunmu Denies Saying There’s Plot To Get Rid Of Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

Ejo ama achiele..e sangha e jem se etang How does this sound in your ear? undecided
Lols... I kno ejo means... People.. And e sangha e jem se etang means... They are walking to look for wat to sah.. But "ama achiele" my battery no carry dat one... Weytin im mean ?
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

grin grin grin grin

The fool actually think learning a language is rocket science. To even deceive himself while addressing himself he's claiming how someone acquire my Annang language grin grin. My best friend mother is Annang, I've heard the language MULTIPLE times. It won't be difficult to learn if one wishes. Chinese, Japanese and Korean are three most difficult languages in the entire fucking world to learn yet, till date, millions of people are educating themselves on it and learning it. Hell you're a perfect example that one does not need to be Annang to learn Annang.

This is actually funny! Ask any one you want to ask that is from Akwa Ibom, even if I want to teach someone Ibom lang, I use ibibio so they can learn fast. Your bf is ndoki, your mum bf is annang, is that all? grin
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Cletus abeg put you amen... Godisbiafran come and join.. When the consequences start, na village people dem go blame..

Imagine how dumb person go be, im dey im house dey tok say me and you cletus na same person, dey even dey swallow curses put for body ontop.

Na these kind people we dey waste energy to reason with ? Abasi akan idiok mkpo oo

Why you crying Cletus77? I guess you thought this your display of "curse" will in anyway, shape or form deflect that BOTH IDS belongs to you.

As I said in your attempt of deflection a huge AMEN and if the IDs and a huge AMEN to the person dying the most painful and slowest way ever. Still waiting on you and both your IDs to say Amen to that.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Lols... I kno ejo means... People.. And
e sangha e jem se etang means... They are walking to look for wat to sah..
But "ama achiele" my battery no carry dat one...
Weytin im mean ?
Lolz...you try Sha..
It means "eyo ama siere, e sangha eyom se tang cheesy (ibibio)

"When day break, they look for something to say"
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

This is actually funny! Ask any one you want to ask that is from Akwa Ibom, even if I want to teach someone Ibom lang, I use ibibio so they can learn fast. Your bf is ndoki, your mum bf is annang, is that all? grin

Lols, fada is ibibio, sister is oron, step brother is efik... D papa been sow him seed far and wide

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Cletus abeg put you amen... Godisbiafran come and join.. When the consequences start, na village people dem go blame..

Imagine how dumb person go be, im dey im house dey tok say me and you cletus na same person, dey even dey swallow curses put for body ontop.

Na these kind people we dey waste energy to reason with ? Abasi akan idiok mkpo oo

Amen! Amen! Amen!!!
Mbo Abasi akan ìdíok nkpo!
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Can someone help Cletus77 answer my question. I noticed the resident Annang is deflecting AGAIN

Cletus77 who are the Annang in Arochukwu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Lols, fada is ibibio, sister is oron, step brother is efik... D papa been sow him seed far and wide

grin grin grin he should not forget to marry from Obolo grin to complete it
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

See more example of his mental illness. Oya point where I wrote my mom is Annang? grin grin grin grin

Unlike you, I don't attache to people I'm not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:
Can someone help Cletus77 answer my question. I noticed the resident Annang is deflecting AGAIN

Cletus77 who are the Annang in Arochukwu?

It's only Anaang you know..that's why I used annang..now tell me which LGA borders Arochukwu..lemme school you grin
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ikechunna:

See more example of his mental illness. Oya point where I wrote my mom is Annang? grin grin grin grin

Unlike you, I don't attache to people I'm not
You get eye problem? I said mum bf not mum
Better visit an optician before it's too late
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

Lolz...you try Sha..
It means "eyo ama siere, e sangha eyom se tang cheesy (ibibio)

"When day break, they look for something to say"

Chaiii i fokup... Lols... Na becos say na read i read am, if say you talk am, for mouth.. I for grab.

Eyo means people in oron... Eyo abasi means children of God in oron... So i used the oron translation for the ejo you used, and tgat messed up the entire sentence...

Lols.
Achiele.. Asiere.. Lols.. Ibibio and annang.. Las las, i gats find way dey listen more to my anang neighbor dey learn small small

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

It's only Anaang you know..that's why I used annang..now tell me which LGA borders Arochukwu..lemme school you grin

Another deflection from our resident Annang grin grin grin grin

Who are the Annang in Arochukwu as you claimed?

After I get answer of this your blunder, we'll go back to the Ndoki one you avoided.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

You get eye problem? I said mum bf not mum
Better visit an optician before it's too late

I just checked your comment again grin grin grin. Your mental illness is truly severe.

Oya point out where I wrote my best friend is Ndoki?

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by McTobe(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lol guy calm down, I say if you provoke ethnic argument among my AKS guys that na slap dem go take end the talk for you. Ok no vex if that one provoke you. But seriously no Igbo man dey claim your Akwa Ibom. All these talks na for Online. If you like make we hangout for Pegasus Lounge if I go dey town this weekend and see how many Akwa Ibom guys wey go full the table. All these land grab this that Na online talk. The truth be say Guys dey buy land build house everywhere. Abi you no wan progress or that one too follow for land grabbing? I don’t have a plan of staying here for too long but if I stay here for the next 30 yrs born my children and decided not to go back my place have I not become a settler and a part of the town? Even my village in Anambra have some settlers that have built and now integrate with us even for local festivities. And e no tear my cloth. All this land grabbing things Na online o. Upto 60% of houses in Onitsha are owned by Igbos and foreigners from other state and up to 85% of shops in main market Onitsha is owned by foreigners not really Onitsha people, verify online. Your city Uyo is becoming Metropolitan and you have to accept the fact that strangers will keep coming into the town and settling down, that does not take away the fact that it is your state
NtoAkwaIbom:

Guy the plan is not to have it as a talk, the plan is to get the info out there...that is just it..
Get the argument we are having here out there... Let people at plaza have something to argue about... How igbos are already claiming up part of our state...

Thats all.. Shebi instead of callin your people to order it is slap dat you are planning for me ?
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cletus77:

grin grin grin he should not forget to marry from Obolo grin to complete it

I swear down... Na weytin remain.

But hv you ever been to Obolo ? Those people are the only tribe in akwa ibom that i cant understand even a single word of their dialect... D first time i go there, my guy i shock... My brain no jus process weytin e dey hear
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Chaiii i fokup... Lols... Na becos say na read i read am, if say you talk am, for mouth.. I for grab.

Eyo means people in oron... Eyo abasi means children of God in oron... So i used the oron translation for the ejo you used, and tgat messed up the entire sentence...

Lols.
Achiele.. Asiere.. Lols.. Ibibio and annang.. Las las, i gats find way dey listen more to my anang neighbor dey learn small small

Lolz cheesy Oron is hard for us over here oo
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by McTobe(m): 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
That matter has been overflogged bros
Cletus77:

I said it and I'll say it again. I have no problem with igbos...am setting something straight here
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
Our resident Annang Cletus77/NtoAkwaibom answer the question

Who are the Annang in Arochukwu as you claimed.

First you STUPIDLY thought Ohaobu is Annang territory and almost claimed it as where you're from..

Next you STUPIDLY thought Ndoki Spoke Annang hence the Obong article was about them.

And now you STUPIDLY thought there's Annang in Arochukwu.

All of these came from a so called "Annang".

I repeat who are the Annang in Arochukwu Cletus77 or whatever account you want to use to reply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

I swear down... Na weytin remain.

But hv you ever been to Obolo ? Those people are the only tribe in akwa ibom that i cant understand even a single word of their dialect... D first time i go there, my guy i shock... My brain no jus process weytin e dey hear
Obolo sef nawa cheesy cheesy it's the same thing as Andoni language in Rivers State. I thought if you can understand Oron you can also understand them? I have a friend that stayed in Obolo before he use to tell me stories about how thick their language is...
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 12:00am On Oct 03, 2019
Ikechunna:
Our resident Annang Cletus77/NtoAkwaibom amserbmy question

Who are the Annang in Arochukwu as you claimed.

First you STUPIDLY thought Ohaobu is Annang territory and almost claimed it as where you're from..

Next you STUPIDLY thought Ndoki Spoke Annang hence the Obong article was about them.

And now you STUPIDLY thought there's Annang in Arochukwu.

All of these came from a so called "Annang".

I repeat who are the Annang in Arochukwu Cletus77 or whatever account you want to use to reply
From your fake documents..u said Ohoabu is among the three igbo communities in Ukanafun. Well News flash, Ukanafun is Annang wink I know you won't understand because u don't know the boundaries between Annang, Ibibio and Oron...

And FYI we're having a discussion here...take your depression elsewhere wink
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2019
McTobe:
Lol guy calm down, I say if you provoke ethnic argument among my AKS guys that na slap dem go take end the talk for you. Ok no vex if that one provoke you. But seriously no Igbo man dey claim your Akwa Ibom. All these talks na for Online. If you like make we hangout for Pegasus Lounge if I go dey town this weekend and see how many Akwa Ibom guys wey go full the table. All these land grab this that Na online talk. The truth be say Guys dey buy land build house everywhere. Abi you no wan progress or that one too follow for land grabbing? I don’t have a plan of staying here for too long but if I stay here for the next 30 yrs born my children and decided not to go back my place have I not become a settler and a part of the town? Even my village in Anambra have some settlers that have built and now integrate with us even for local festivities. And e no tear my cloth. All this land grabbing things Na online o. Upto 60% of houses in Onitsha are owned by Igbos and foreigners from other state and up to 85% of shops in main market Onitsha is owned by foreigners not really Onitsha people, verify online. Your city Uyo is becoming Metropolitan and you have to accept the fact that strangers will keep coming into the town and settling down, that does not take away the fact that it is your state

That wan dey, my best friend in Uni na igbi guy, place wey i serve na one igbo girl been be my closest frien, i no get animosity with any igbo peolple dem, but the ish be say, when person wey no sabi weytinwey dey sup dey claim like say na himsabi pass and say you wey sabi be mumu, na dat one dey kill me... I have travelled all parts of these states.. I base in Oron, and igbos are the ones runni g the beach... I dont hv issues there, you guys are better business men..

But make no body come dey argue say them get indigenous igbo people wey be say na dem ancestors get the land wey dem stay for akwa ibom, and say na dia language be the language if the place.. Dat one go just vex me scatta..

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2019
McTobe:
That matter has been overflogged bros
Am having a discussion here with my bro...the nigga doesn't wanna rest
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 12:02am On Oct 03, 2019
Hilarious how our resident Annang is avoiding providing answers to support his blunders grin grin ;

Anyway, I'm done I can ALREADY see there's nothing tangible or factual to get from our resident Annang.

Make I leave you to enjoy talking to yourself. Don't forget to take your medication after it. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 12:03am On Oct 03, 2019
McTobe:

God bless you bro! This is the only reasonable foreign comment I've seen so far

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:04am On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:

Obolo sef nawa cheesy cheesy it's the same thing as Andoni language in Rivers State. I thought if you can understand Oron you can also understand them? I have a friend that stayed in Obolo before he use to tell me stories about how thick their language is...

My guy, you no dey understand shii shiiii... I stay dey for one hour... I dey try to pick whether their language na mix of igbo and ibibio,ibibio and annang, i jus weak..

Ekid na mixture of Oron and Ibibio... Same with Okobo... I can hear all... But guy, when i enter Obolo.. I turn Jon snow... My guy i bin "know nothing " shi shi like this i no hear

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 12:05am On Oct 03, 2019
Ikechunna:
Hilarious how our resident Annang is avoiding providing answers to support his blunders grin grin ;

Anyway, I'm done I can ALREADY see there's nothing tangible or factual to get from our resident Annang.

Make I leave you to enjoy talking to yourself. Don't forget to take your medication after it. grin grin grin

I've given you answers three times..now run along to your depression. Am not sure you're even Igbo.. because a correct Igbo guy like the one above doesn't cry much as you do cheesy
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 12:07am On Oct 03, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

My guy, you no dey understand shii shiiii... I stay dey for one hour... I dey try to pick whether their language na mix of igbo and ibibio,ibibio and annang, i jus weak..

Ekid na mixture of Oron and Ibibio... Same with Okobo... I can hear all... But guy, when i enter Obolo.. I turn Jon snow... My guy i bin "know nothing " shi shi like this i no hear

grin cheesy cheesy...you don kill me with laugh!
Are you from Oron? How you dey take hear am?
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Ikechunna: 12:08am On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:

From your fake documents..u said Ohoabu is among the three igbo communities in Ukanafun. Well News flash, Ukanafun is Annang wink I know you won't understand because u don't know the boundaries between Annang, Ibibio and Oron...

Who the Bleep told your imbelic ass that I didn't know that. I even mentioned it on your first topic of ignorance.

The fact you couldn't say ANYTHING to back up all Blunders you made multiple times about a community you claiming is because you have no idea how to do so hence, you deflected each time.

grin grin grin grin. And you can go back to your discussion with yourself. Hilarious how the ID that claimed he is busy automatically stopped being busy and having full blown conversation in attempt to certify opinion that both IDs belongs to two different people. grin grin grin. Enjoy your discussion nigga and take your medications afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:10am On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:

Chaii guy,y u wicked like this... U tell d guy say make im cary im depression somewhere else.. The niga fit carry am go hug transforma oo, or carry am go waka off bridge...or go carry am dey talk with rope over im neck.

I no wan read say nairander takes his life oo, mbok...

Funny how most of them no know say the only tribe wey near them na annang...from abak down dat aba side, na annang anang full, but ignorabt fugs wey no sabi shi shi, go dey claim rubish.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 12:10am On Oct 03, 2019
Ikechunna:

Who the Bleep told your imbelic ass that I didn't know that. I even mentioned it on your first topic of ignorance.

The fact you couldn't say ANYTHING to back up all Blunders you made multiple times about a community you claiming is because you have no idea how to do so hence, you deflected each time.

grin grin grin grin. And you can go back to your discussion with yourself. Hilarious how the ID that claimed he is busy automatically stopped being busy and having full blown conversation in attempt to certify opinion that both IDs belongs to two different people. grin grin grin. Enjoy your discussion nigga and take your medications afterwards.

Stop killing yourself over double ID matter..allow the curse take effect abi e don dey work?? cheesy cheesy

Guy you're depressed that it's! You know you can't go back to anything after this
Re: Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? by Cletus77(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Chaii guy,y u wicked like this... U tell d guy say make im cary im depression somewhere else.. The niga fit carry am go hug transforma oo, or carry am go waka off bridge...or go carry am dey talk with rope over im neck.

I no wan read say nairander takes his life oo, mbok...

Funny how most of them no know say the only tribe wey near them na annang...from abak down dat aba side, na annang anang full, but ignorabt fugs wey no sabi shi shi, go dey claim rubish.

No mind the mofo cheesy who Sabi them inside Ibibio land? Na now I con dey reason the stuff o..make him no go commit suicide o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Hon. Dagogo Arrested On Wike's Order, Hospitalised Over Complications / Natasha Akpoti Picks PDP Senatorial Ticket For Kogi Central / PDP Convention: Governors Meet, Reject Consensus Candidature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.