Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY - Music/Radio (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY (6948 Views)

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Mercy Chinwo – Imenem / [MP3 Download] The Cross My Gaze Album By Mercy Chinwo FREE / NEW MUSIC : Lil-kesh Ft Regina-daniels ( Nollywood Youngest Diva) Titled "GRACE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by Sammie1090: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
ObongNizz:
Hes not a fraud.
Just spoke to the guy.
Seun and The MODs have banned him.
He cant post anything.
I have told him to go and post on Twitter
@Topsquino

Suggest for him either..

Facebook

Or

A new nairaland moniker

Peace
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by ojex004: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
grin i am present too o. thou shall not pass me by
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by Annie001: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
ObongNizz:
Hes not a fraud.
Just spoke to the guy.
He cant post anything.
@Topsquino
What does giveaway means to you?
His post clearly stated that you have to watch his video on YouTube, like, share, make comment and even make a video of yourself singing the song
Seun is not heartless, he banned him for playing with you all emotions, you should be thankful to him

19 Likes

Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Thane:

he is not banned, he has been online since. Give him a benefit of doubt last seen 6:33pm
I wonder o
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Annie001:

His post clearly stated that you have to watch his video on YouTube, like, share, make comment and even make a video of yourself singing the song
Seun is not heartless, he banned him for playing with you all emotions, you should be thankful to him
Can't u see he created this thread since 2019?
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by akanbiaa(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
sagaciousblog:
obviously. I wish I made a screenshot of his post.
He should have said first 120 people to have highest retweets on twitter or bring in more followers on his YouTube channel will win the 1 million naira, for if you lie to get followers, they will soon unfollow.
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by currencyz22: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
I still believe you man do not disappoint
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by Businext: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Annie001:

My dear you would be surprised what people will do for money
Especially free money
Or money that they think is free.

I recall some years ago when they asked people if they will work a N350k job were the boss curses, abuses and insults them daily, to my chagrin majority of people said yes

It's truly sad what this country has done to its citizens.

Even the sweets I put in my office entrance supposed rich people just stroll in to pick, in fact pack, until I put a donation card near it, now the sweets stay intact for truly serious minded guests and business allies.

#BewareOfFreebies
#SatanUsesHoneyNotVinegar
#BetterToGiveThanReceive
#TheBeggarIsSlaveToTheProud

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by Annie001: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
AccessME:
Can't u see he created this thread since 2019?
I can see and how does that relate to what I am saying
Since you can’t comprehend I will explain my self
When it was 6:00pm he posted the giveaway measures, which I stated above, reason why the mod deleted the post and banned him
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by bbstarr(f): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hello guys, I'm @naijacryptogirl. I buy BITCOIN and I redeem gift cards at a very sweet rate. You can contact me on WhatsApp at 08114087246
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by Sammie1090: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Annie001:

Imagine what the crazy guy want.. Very silly of him o. Didn't see his post.
Na God go purnish him
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Annie001:

I can see and how does that relate to what I am saying
Since you can’t comprehend I will explain my self
When it was 6:00pm he posted the giveaway measures, which I stated above, reason why the mod deleted the post and banned him
OK that's to say have been hoping 4 Audio giveaway? shiit.

3 Likes

Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by Annie001: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sammie1090:

Imagine what the crazy guy want.. Very silly of him o. Didn't see his post.
Na God go purnish him
Amen oooo
I think that was why the mod got angry
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by Annie001: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
AccessME:
OK that's to say have been hoping 4 Audio giveaway? shiit.
Yes oooo
He fooled himself though

2 Likes

Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by currencyz22: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sammie1090:

Imagine what the crazy guy want.. Very silly of him o. Didn't see his post. Na God go purnish him
is that so I never knew
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by Mikkymilli: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
That mofo is an assshole

2 Likes

Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by ObongNizz: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Na waooo

AUDIO COUNTRY

AUDIO PRESIDENT

AUDIO GOVERNMENT

AUDIO DEMOCRACY
NOW NA AUDIO GIVEAWAY

MAY GOD MAKE THGIS CORONAVIRUS BE AUDIO TOO FOR MY SIDE

I TIRE FOR NAIJA
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by Mhizfateemah(f): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Due to the rapid increase in covid-19 (coronavirus) reported cases daily, thousands of offline business were asked to shutdown within Nigeria, thousands of people are now at home doing nothing.
longrich business is here to help people create a passive (planB) source of income where you can earn weekly from the comfort of your home since the plan A source of income is on hold.No experience needed,no certificate needed.Join longrich with little capital and earn weekly.
Not everything is a scam
life is about taking risk
Network marketing is about to dominate the world.
grab this opportunity now.
For more information about longrich message or Whatsapp 08022537396
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by SweetCunt97(f): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
ObongNizz:
Hes not a fraud.
Just spoke to the guy.
He cant post anything.
@Topsquino
He should simply pick from here naw or create a new moniker. That ur Twitter suggestion dumb my guy. Person wan do giveaway for nairaland, you dey redirect go Twitter.. How many people get Twitter here?

6 Likes

Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by lillan042(f): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Oh nice
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by candidbabe(f): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
G
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by SweetCunt97(f): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
Annie001:

Singing which dead song? Lolzz... Nice marketing strategy though

2 Likes

Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Singing which dead song? Lolzz... Nice marketing strategy though

If true then it's not a good way to market. It's a negative way to trend.

There something called bad publicity
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by Scientists(m): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Waterview:
Mr Seun Osewa what is happening.

This is completely unacceptable.

This is injustice. Seun Lalasticlala release @Topsquino please. This maybe some peoples Salvation you are standing against now. Please Release him first and let's see. Biko, I seriously need money for medicals now.
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by sorsor(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Thank you @topsquino. I've gotten the alert. Thank you so much for keeping your word. May God repay you in thousand folds.

Na spiritual alert you get���
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by kay29000(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Annie001:

Gbam
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by Toma2: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sammie1090:

Suggest for him either..

Facebook

Or

A new nairaland moniker

Peace
Obongnizz... That's his other account
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by Toma2: 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He should simply pick from here naw or create a new moniker. That ur Twitter suggestion dumb my guy. Person wan do giveaway for nairaland, you dey redirect go Twitter.. How many people get Twitter here?
The OP "Tosquino" is same as obongnizz
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by Toma2: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Scientists:

This is injustice. Seun Lalasticlala release @Topsquino please. This maybe some peoples Salvation you are standing against now. Please Release him first and let's see. Biko, I seriously need money for medicals now.
Go and follow all his social handles and do a video singing one of his songs
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by SweetCunt97(f): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Toma2:

The OP "Tosquino" is same as obongnizz
Yimu, say u are the Op
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by Goalnaldo(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Country hard o. See as people full him last year thread shocked
Re: My First-ever Freestyle Titled MERCY by RedAlert08(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Starkid3010:
Zenith Bank

Adebayo Ayoade Rasaq
Please bless me and help me sir.
I am a student struggling.

Thanks God will bless you too.
Typical yoruba man

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Is It Wröng To Rap Gospel Song? / Watch Davido’s Childhood Video (10 Yrs Old) / So That's Why Colonel Gaddafi's Son Paid Beyoncé £1.2m For A Single Night's Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.