Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) (3857 Views)

Europe Faces Worst Drought In 500 Years ( Pics, Video) / New Zealand ISIS Terrorist Stabbed 6 Despite Being Monitored 24/7 By Cop(Pix,vid / Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by mizmia: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
She has been sentenced to 10 years imprisonment.
Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:12am On Oct 03, 2019
Ishilove:

Oga, saying ALL women are wicked is a fallacy of hasty generalisation. I am surprised this is coming from you.
his mother must be wicked.
Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by Chidexsco8448(m): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
NAIRALAND should just create a section for Explorers. Weldone guys
Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by sisisioge: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
She got only 10yrs! She should get a life sentence! Chai! People should learn to close their doors biko cos psychos could walk in at any time! It is well. May God rest him well.

2 Likes

Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by panafrican(m): 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
It shows that how BLACK LIVES DO NOT MATTER.
She will be free in 3 years for "good conduct" in prison and get a job offer in many other cities.

1 Like

Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by Vince77(m): 1:37am On Oct 04, 2019
How can you not know you are not in your own apartment right from the entrance door. Both pictures of their apartments looks very different so I don't see how one can possibly miss that. There is just no way to defend her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by Explorers(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2019
Vince77:
How can you not know you are not in your own apartment right from the entrance door. Both pictures of their apartments looks very different so I don't see how one can possibly miss that. There is just no way to defend her.

Even different floors o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by Appleyard(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
rottennaija:
This is really sad. I feel for both of them. She made a honest mistake and has thrown away her life in the process, you can see by her tears knowing fully well how "too many things had happened too fast".

She didn't make any honest mistake. She knew what she was doing. Are you telling me that you can't recognize your own flat once you see the inside, starting from the entrance, even if all the buildings outside looks identical? Her excuse was downright nonsense. She was racially driven to act like that. It's open secret that the US police force is laden with covert racists. If Jean was white, he would still have been alive.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
BLACK people will always love and forgive everyone except their kind!

Meanwhile Joshua brown, a key witness to the murder trial was shot DEAD!
TrAsH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
That woman committed the crime based on preconceived racial prejudice, her reasons are far below any reasonable conviction, even a drunk can identify and navigate his way into his own apartment with 99.9% accuracy, secondly she is a psychologically trained police officer who is expected to recognised strange environment in the course of her duty in combatting criminality, but she entered into the house of an unarmed innocent and defenseless man and shot him to death, that woman is a premeditated murderer.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by armyofone(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Exactly! Always lock your door. Never be too comfortable wherever you are. Whoever is coming to your house, let them call first or you won't open the door.
I wished he closed/locked his door - she wouldn't have been able to get inside.
At 10pm, i won't leave my door....fresh breeze can wait! I will use AC or fan

sisisioge:
She got only 10yrs! She should get a life sentence! Chai! People should learn to close their doors biko cos psychos could walk in at any time! It is well. May God rest him well.
Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by tillaman(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2019
mysticwarrior:
That woman committed the crime based on preconceived racial prejudice, her reasons are far below any reasonable conviction, even a drunk can identify and navigate his way into his own apartment with 99.9% accuracy, secondly she is a psychologically trained police officer who is expected to recognised strange environment in the course of her duty in combatting criminality, but she entered into the house of an unarmed innocent and defenseless man and shot him to death, that woman is a premeditated murderer.
spot on!!
@Explorers do you know the key witness Joshua Brown has also been shot dead, they guy that demonstrated how it all went down, he got shot After exiting his car, he got shot 4 times Something Doesn’t add up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Sounds like drugs were involved. This cop looks like a pillhead angry
Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Explorers:

Even different floors o.

And the guy shot had a RED mat in front of his door o. A mat that couldn't have gone unnoticed

2 Likes

Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by khiaa(f): 3:39am On Oct 24, 2019
armyofone:
Exactly! Always lock your door. Never be too comfortable wherever you are. Whoever is coming to your house, let them call first or you won't open the door.
I wished he closed/locked his door - she wouldn't have been able to get inside.
At 10pm, i won't leave my door....fresh breeze can wait! I will use AC or fan

His door was locked, she was a cop moonlighting as a security guard and had the master key to all of the apartments. She was sentenced to 10 years but will do less than 5.
Her lawyer has requested an appeal to over rule the conviction to get her off completely.

The black judge who was over the case acted inappropriately and the black community is calling for her disbarment. Under the US law it is illegal not to separate Church and State which the judge clearly didn't abide, it was all on camera which she claims she didn't know the cameras were still on.

She has to go.
Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by khiaa(f): 3:57am On Oct 24, 2019
starbuck:
Punishment well served

Wrong!! She should have gotten life, this was no accident.
Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by khiaa(f): 4:14am On Oct 24, 2019
SKhanmi:
Americans are daily brainwashed to see the black man as a naturally criminal aggressive animal,it settles in their subconscious. It silently affects all their actions even if they deny it. I bet you she'll do the same thing if given a second chance.

When it comes to white citizens in America, cops are trained to assess and deescalate the situation. When it comes to blacks its shoot first ask questions later or escalate the situation and make arrests.

The Police Organization/Gang derived from the former runaway slave catchers called the SLAVE PATROL. The racist system hasn't changed.

1 Like

Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by khiaa(f): 4:18am On Oct 24, 2019
Flexherbal:
The woman face be like wahala.

That is the face of evil. She changed her story so many times.
Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by khiaa(f): 4:27am On Oct 24, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
She out to be executed by hanging or something brutal, they sad thing is that in Naija SARS and police now kill people like chickens. animals are a lot safe in police hands than human beings

You know Nigerians wouldn't kill a white bytch even if she was a stone cold murderer just like Amber. They would see those fake white crocodile tears and say she was innocent and the Black akata was guilty for being in his own apartment at the wrong time. grin
Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by khiaa(f): 4:53am On Oct 24, 2019
Unfortunately people it has happened again. Atatiana Jefferson a 28 year old black female med-student was gundowned and murdered by a Texas police officer in her own home.

Her neighbor was concerned about her safety because her doors were wide opened and lights were on late at night. He called the Forth Worth police department to do a wellness check on her to make sure she was ok. It wasn't an emergency call.

The officer arrived at Atatiana's house without announcing himself. He crept around her house while flashing a light into her bedroom window.

Atatiana was babysitting her 8 year old nephew and they were in her room playing video games. They heard the noise outside of the bedroom and saw the light shining into her bedroom.

The 8 year old nephew got up to go to the window to see what was going on. Atatiana stopped him and told him that she would check it out.

Atatiana went to the window to investigate with her legal gun, she peeked through the window and the officer said "Put your"" BANG BANG, YOUR DEAD.

The officer didn't even finish his command, he never identified himself to her, JUST SHOOT FIRST, ASK QUESTIONS LATER.
The little boy said his aunty was on the floor bleeding. This baby will be traumatized for the rest of his life. Atatiana saved her nephew's life because if he had checked the window as he started he would be dead.

As usual the officer said he feared for his life. This incident was all caught on camera and he has since resigned.

As of date the officer has been arrested for murder. We know how this will end. They are going to use the fact that Atatiana had a gun to protect herself from predators like the officer because she lived alone. He never even bothered to knock on her door.

The neighbor who called the cops for the wellness check is feeling really bad and said if he hadn't called the police she will still be alive.
Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:07am On Oct 24, 2019
There is nothing more dangerous than a White female criminal disguised as a police officer.

1 Like

Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:10am On Oct 24, 2019
khiaa:
Unfortunately people it has happened again. Atatiana Jefferson a 28 year old black female med-student was gundowned and murdered by a Texas police officer in her own home.

Her neighbor was concerned about her safety because her doors were wide opened and lights were on late at night. He called the Forth Worth police department to do a wellness check on her to make sure she was ok. It wasn't an emergency call.

The officer arrived at Atatiana's house without announcing himself. He crept around her house while flashing a light into her bedroom window.

Atatiana was babysitting her 8 year old nephew and they were in her room playing video games. They heard the noise outside of the bedroom and saw the light shining into her bedroom.

The 8 year old nephew got up to go to the window to see what was going on. Atatiana stopped him and told him that she would check it out.

Atatiana went to the window to investigate with her legal gun, she peeked through the window and the officer said "Put your"" BANG BANG, YOUR DEAD.

The officer didn't even finish his command, he never identified himself to her, JUST SHOOT FIRST, ASK QUESTIONS LATER.
The little boy said his aunty was on the floor bleeding. This baby will be traumatized for the rest of his life. Atatiana saved her nephew's life because if he had checked the window as he started he would be dead.

As usual the officer said he feared for his life. This incident was all caught on camera and he has since resigned.

As of date the officer has been arrested for murder. We know how this will end. They are going to use the fact that Atatiana had a gun to protect herself from predators like the officer because she lived alone. He never even bothered to knock on her door.

The neighbor who called the cops for the wellness check is feeling really bad and said if he hadn't called the police she will still be alive.
your English obviously doesn't sound like a Nigerian English to me, evidence from the way you write suggests that you are not a Nigerian, can I please ask where you are from?
Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by khiaa(f): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:
your English obviously doesn't sound like a Nigerian English to me, evidence from the way you write suggests that you are not a Nigerian, can I please ask where you are from?

Is that all you have to say after reading the post? undecided I'm American.

1 Like

Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by Deepfeel(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2019
khiaa:

This is a sad one, Africa Americans should take Malcolm X advice he said, black people should protect themselves against the white man, through any means necessary, if a dog is biting a black man a black should kill that dog, not just a four legged dog, even a two legged white dog
Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2019
khiaa:

Is that all you have to say after reading the post? undecided I'm American.
I do not have reasons to credits or discredit your write up my dear "African American woman.
Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by khiaa(f): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:
I do not have reasons to credits or discredit your write up my dear "African American woman.
I am Black American.

1 Like

Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by khiaa(f): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
Deepfeel:

This is a sad one, Africa Americans should take Malcolm X advice he said, black people should protect themselves against the white man, through any means necessary, if a dog is biting a black man a black should kill that dog, not just a four legged dog, even a two legged white dog

That's why she bought the gun for protection but he shot her without telling her he was an officer. Like they said "shoot first ask questions later". That's the same thing that Amber cop posted on Facebook before she did exactly what she posted. After she murdered him she tried to delete all of the hateful racist stuff that she posted about black people even calling Africans monkeys.

1 Like

Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by khiaa(f): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:
There is nothing more dangerous than a White female criminal disguised as a police officer.

A White male Savage disguised as a peace officer is much worse. We call the American police department RACE SOLDIERS.

1 Like

Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by Deepfeel(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
khiaa:

That's why she bought the gun for protection but he shot her without telling her he was an officer. Like they said "shoot first ask questions later". That's the same thing that Amber cop posted on Facebook before she did exactly what she posted. After she murdered him she tried to delete all of the hateful racist stuff that she posted about black people even calling Africans monkeys.

The black lady should have shoot first, cause the white officer was on her property, she entered the house quietly, no siren call, no identification haba 10 yrs imprisonment is not enough
Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by khiaa(f): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
Deepfeel:

The black lady should have shoot first, cause the white officer was on her property, she entered the house quietly, no siren call, no identification haba 10 yrs imprisonment is not enough

You are talking about the case of the female savage cop who got 10 years, I posted a new recent incident that happened a couple of weeks ago. In this new case the murderer was a white male savage cop and the victim was a 28 year old black woman, a medical student who was slaughtered in her own home while babysitting her 8 year old nephew.
Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by Deepfeel(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
khiaa:

You are talking about the case of the female savage cop who got 10 years, I posted a new recent incident that happened a couple of weeks ago. In this new case the murderer was a white male savage cop and the victim was a 28 year old black woman, a medical student who was slaughtered in her own home while babysitting her 8 year old nephew.

Ok I understand that two stories now, hmm painful and sad
Re: US White Female Cop Shot Black Neighbor In His Apartment, Got 10-years(Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
khiaa:

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia S-400 Fails To Shoot Israeli Plane Bombing Syria / Saudi Kingdom Beheads 16-year-old For Sending Whatsapp Message / What I Learned From Covering Get out Bolsanaro Protest In Brazil(photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.