Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Krypto100 Is A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Krypto100 Is A Scammer (1701 Views)

My Experience With A Scammer And What Helped Me Out / Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Martins6545: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Krypto100 is a scammer, he claims to sell verified wechat which is a lie and a scam

He charges 5k for the verified wechat, below are his details for scamming

Omotosho Ezekiel bab, Access bank 0040575337
WhatsApp number 07058829217

He has refused to refund me, he has been giving irrelevant excuses since yesterday

I will post pictures of our conversations

cc:Lalasticlala
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by sarkice(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ok oga
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Martins6545: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
When I first chatted him up, I had my doubts, so I didn't chat him up for days

1 Like

Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Martins6545: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
After some days, a friend asked me to help him with wechat, so I had to chat Krypto100 alias the scammer again

He started giving stupid excuses

Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Martins6545: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
I told him I was going to call him out here, he told me to go ahead, others should beware of him

5k na small money, that doesn't mean others should fall for him

Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Timileyin1234(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
U self shu have take it easy with the guy. Holiday in other countries is different from ours. In Dubai if there is holiday bank no go work. all transactions will halt till they resume
I’m just sayin nio, don’t come for me
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by HarunaWest(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
You self for calm down..Maybe he wasn't aware there was holiday in China....Nevertheless if he doesn't respond to you by either getting your stuff or money...@ least Ave seen his number and name..he go hear am hot hot.
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Martins6545: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Timileyin1234:
U self shu have take it easy with the guy. Holiday in other countries is different from ours. In Dubai if there is holiday bank no go work. all transactions will halt till they resume
I’m just sayin nio, don’t come for me

Please teach me, what has holidays got to do with creating wechat ? Do you need to go to the bank to create a wechat ?

Okay, let's assume there was actually a holiday, why didn't he tell me from the beginning ? Why did he go ahead to create a wechat that he fully knows will not login and he gave me the details and login and I gave it to my friend

So you don't think my friend will think I am playing him or trying to cheat him, if you need more screenshots, I can upload more

The guy is a blunt liar and scammer, he his just trying to use the holiday as an excuse, the holidays has nothing to do with creating of wechat, thank you sir
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Martins6545: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
HarunaWest:
You self for calm down..Maybe he wasn't aware there was holiday in China....Nevertheless if he doesn't respond to you by either getting your stuff or money...@ least Ave seen his number and name..he go hear am hot hot.

Bro you don't understand, maybe I need to upload more pictures of our conversations

He created a fake wechat and gave me the login and he went offline for hours

If actually there was a holiday and he his working with the holidays, he shouldn't have created the fake wechat and gave me the login, I don't know if you understand what I mean, all the same, thank you

1 Like

Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Martins6545: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
He gave me the login details, why did he give me the login details if he knew that there was a holiday ?

This alone already shows it is a scam and lies

Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Martins6545: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
The stupid scammer has blocked me on WhatsApp and deactivated his account on NL
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Taeewo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
You guys should know how to identify scammer,i dont deal with inactive and new members on nairaland...

You too still new on nairaland, reason u fall for the cheap scam...me too don dey look for who go help me verify my alipay but will never fall easily cus i do see the guy post..
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Martins6545: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Taeewo:
You guys should know how to identify scammer,i dont deal with inactive and new members on nairaland...

You too still new on nairaland, reason u fall for the cheap scam...me too don dey look for who go help me verify my alipay but will never fall easily cus i do see the guy post..

I am not new on NL, I have been an active member since 2014, anyways, thank you
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Blackvic1: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
Martins6545:

I am not new on NL, I have been an active member since 2014, anyways, thank you
creating WeChat is easy and free
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Martins6545: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Blackvic1:

Not anymore, immediately after creating it, it will be blocked

That's the reason I decided to patronise the scammer, thinking maybe he has other methods of doing it

Do you create wechat ?
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Blackvic1: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Martins6545:

That's the reason I decided to patronise the scammer, thinking maybe he has other methods of doing it

Do you create wechat ?
dm me I will tell you how to create it you don’t need to pay for it as it’s free

1 Like

Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Martins6545: 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Blackvic1:
dm me I will tell you how to create it you don’t need to pay for it as it’s free

I sent you an email, thank you
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by papabiz(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2019
Martins6545:

Do you create wechat ?

Wechat available for sell
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by fergieboy: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2019
Blackvic1:
bro please i also need the wechat..

I have sent you a dm

I came in contact with someone and he said that I will have to buy a China SIM from China before opening it
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Blackvic1: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
fergieboy:
bro please i also need the wechat..

I have sent you a dm

I came in contact with someone and he said that I will have to buy a China SIM from China before opening it
what is your hangout email ?
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by fergieboy: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Blackvic1:
what is your hangout email ?
payfergieboy@gmail.com

Thanks boss
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Martins6545: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2019
papabiz:

Wechat available for sell

How much do you sell ?

How do I contact you ?
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by papabiz(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Martins6545:

How much do you sell ?

How do I contact you ?

WhatsApp
. check my profile
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by amiibaby(f): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
I sent u an email too kindly guide me
Blackvic1:
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Omaliicha(f): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
Blackvic1:

Hello, please I also need help creating a WeChat account, I’ve been trying for days now to no avail. I tried to send a DM to you but it didn’t go through. Kindly send me and email ivysbody@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by Afoskalex(m): 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
Krypto100 is a big time scammer. I contacted him for verification of Alipay account and I sent money to him since 20th September, 2019 and he was giving excuses.

Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by 21success: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
FOR ALL UR GIFTCARD AND OTHER COIN

Re: Krypto100 Is A Scammer by DeHumbleTboy: 1:45am On Nov 05, 2019
Blackvic1:
how WhatsApp?

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught After Stealing Generator In Asaba (photos) / Dubai Police Arrest And Detain Nigeria Prostitutes In Uncompleted Buildings / How Can I Get Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.