Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,743 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Sincerely Crave Your Advice!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Sincerely Crave Your Advice!!! (412 Views)

Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently / Sincerely Needs A Job To Do / Those Into Oil And Gas, I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sincerely Crave Your Advice!!! by GAPPLE: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Good evening my family!..
I know despite Nairaland being full of discouraging criticisms, there are still people that will criticize and advise me right..

Alright, I am a 500level student of Animal Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture, I am in my last semester and by December I will be a graduate.. I will be graduating with a Second Class Lower Division(2:2), and it is only if I want to deceive myself that I will hope my GPA crawls to a Second Class Upper(2:1)..

I am confused and it's looking like there's no hope out there, since most job vacancies have considerations for at least/worst a 2:1 holder..

Please, what opportunities do you think are out there for me with my to be class of honour, putting into consideration that I am a lady??

My brothers and sisters, thank you so much in anticipation for the kind comments and guidance..
Re: I Sincerely Crave Your Advice!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hmmmm..... Just start ur own farm.... Or teach
If I may ask how did you survive 5yrs in school without a business... Or job ...

Anyway depending on whether u want to use ur degree or not there are always remote jobs available but will require certification outside animal science.....

In fact I'm confused on ur behalf
Re: I Sincerely Crave Your Advice!!! by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 03, 2019
Don't be too hard on yourself, 2:2 isn't that bad, just try and finish strongly otherwise you might drop further. There's hope out here for jobs, learn some soft skills to add to your degree before/and/or/during your NYSC year and you're gonna be alright. Cheers
Re: I Sincerely Crave Your Advice!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
Few industries are after your grade in this age, even if you meet up with the requirements you might still not get employed. There are thousands of first class graduates jostling for ND job and still might still not get it. Must of them will ask you "are you a graduate have you served what can you do show us your skills etc" you better don't live in the illusion that you won't get a job with your grade.

Try teaching.
Re: I Sincerely Crave Your Advice!!! by GAPPLE: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2019
Good morning family..
I am so sorry, I just got in here..
Thank you so much sirs for your kind and sincere advice..

Could you please tell me the skills I could opt for, that could buttress my grade??

(1) (Reply)

. / CRAZY OFFER; Upwork &paypal Account Approval Blueprint For Giveaway Prices / Why Being A Heavy Equipment Operator Is The Career Of The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.