Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

I Crave Your Advice!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Crave Your Advice!!! (283 Views)

Pls I Need Your Advice, I Might Die Of Depression Very Soon / Urgently Need Your Advice I Scored 197 In Jamb / Beyond Kaduna Teachers Sack; Nigerians Crave For Rebirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Crave Your Advice!!! by GAPPLE: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Good evening my family!..
I know despite Nairaland being full of discouraging criticisms, there are still people that will criticize and advise me right..

Alright, I am a 500level student of Animal Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture, I am in my last semester and by December I will be a graduate.. I will be graduating with a Second Class Lower Division(2:2), and it is only if I want to deceive myself that I will hope my GPA crawls to a Second Class Upper(2:1)..

I am confused and it's looking like there's no hope out there, since most job vacancies have considerations for at least/worst a 2:1 holder..

Please, what opportunities do you think are out there for me with my to be class of honour, putting into consideration that I am a lady??

My brothers and sisters, thank you so much in anticipation for the kind comments and guidance..
Re: I Crave Your Advice!!! by donbachi(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Don't worry...the God dat made buhari our president with or without waec certificate...does not slumber nor sleep.

1 Like

Re: I Crave Your Advice!!! by Atlanticfire: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2020
donbachi:
Don't worry...the God dat made buhari our president with or without waec certificate...does not slumber nor sleep.

Why are you comparing her to Buhari. Buhari had other assets.

Read Buhari's application to the army

He simply wrote I am Mohammadu Buhari, I am Fulani

That's all. Being Fulani was the certificate he needed to join the army.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Mercy Not Trending But Tacha Is? / A Thread For People Who Desire To Study In The UK And Australia / NANS Places Demands On The Management Of College Of Health Science Ijero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.