Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design (53336 Views)

Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown / Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by hekkyboi: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
farano:
Thick thighs like mine cool tongue
lemme see or idonbilivit
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Praizenewstv:
thank u so much bro
U re welcome bro
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by deltateam: 2:52am On Oct 04, 2019
Seandisputed:

Lol... don't you think it'll be absurd to compain about the dressing of another man's wife?

No, its not.

In saner climes if the dressing is obscene, she could be arrested.

She fit wear gstring for her bedroom but once she steps out, it becomes offensive to the public and open to public criticism.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by Seandisputed(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
deltateam:

No, its not.

In saner climes if the dressing is obscene, she could be arrested.

She fit wear gstring for her bedroom but once she steps out, it becomes offensive to the public and open to public criticism.
Well, some people would not want to agree with you.

Over time, i've decided to just mind my business because some people are quick to tell you nobody is holy when you try to correct them.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
Tonnyray:
Indeed.. and she put it on IG where her husband is the only one following her and can view it ba?

Her husband isnt complaining.. It's been over 20 years of marriage yet there has never been a time we heard that Omotola cheated on her husband...Never. Considering how most actors and actresses cant keep their marriages, i think its unnecessary to criticize how she dresses how what she does with her pictures.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by Tonnyray: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kweensavvy:

i think its unnecessary to criticize how she dresses how what she does with her pictures.
You can't put something up on social media and not expect criticism so that point of yours is quite baseless. Omotola herself knows better than to expect only applause.. Moreover this is not even her page, this is nairaland. I don't follow her, I don't follow yeyebrities generally.. but even on her page I'm sure she gets a fair dose of everything for whatever she does or doesn't do: praise, adoration, indifference and criticism. Die the matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Tonto Dikeh And Husband Lock Down Their Love In Paris (photo) / DJ Cuppy Personalized Pepsi Bottle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.