Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design (53342 Views)

Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown / Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by Marley147: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:
This woman just come ugly
She nor fit work on her shape
do you know how old she is. She 40+ going to 50 haba she don't try now
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by toprealman: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Captain come and carry your food abeg.....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by bluefilm: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wow!

She still got it!!!

je suis très contente pour elle!!! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by deltateam: 12:04am On Oct 03, 2019
BeeQ:
Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde stuns us in new sultry photos where she flaunt her fresh and glowing thighs. She rocked in skimpy gown in floral design, looking so admirable.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/10/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-flaunts-thghs-in-sultry-photos.html

See photos:

She has outgrown this nah.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 03, 2019
Amstupid:
1 of her children is mine,,, yeah, am telling u pipu d truth cool

Wey my drugs self embarassed
grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by deltateam: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2019
Seandisputed:
Okay. Good for her

Her husband is not complaining then who the hell am i?

The picture is not thrown at her husband but at you so you can complain!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by olaniyilukman(m): 3:06am On Oct 03, 2019
Omosexy is trying to attract public attention... Mama u don old...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by wink2015(m): 5:08am On Oct 03, 2019
BeeQ:
Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde stuns us in new sultry photos where she flaunt her fresh and glowing thighs. She rocked in skimpy gown in floral design, looking so admirable.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/10/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-flaunts-thghs-in-sultry-photos.html

See photos:

Cute lady
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by anonimi: 5:17am On Oct 03, 2019
Freemanbobble:
This woman just come ugly
She nor fit work on her shape

Maybe she is competing to replace the Michelin Man with her fat rolling drum body undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by onadana: 5:25am On Oct 03, 2019
ursullalinda:
It's a bit too revealing for me, but since her hubby is not complaining make she carry go

Yes it is.And I don't see any need for it.If you're married,stay married and be modest.Be a role model at least if not to society for your children.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by onadana: 5:29am On Oct 03, 2019
bluefilm:
Wow!

She still got it!!!

je suis très contente pour elle!!! tongue

Es-tu sérieux?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by Obas101(m): 5:39am On Oct 03, 2019
farano:
Thick thighs like mine cool tongue
na lepa i dey see o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by Emmasnoop(m): 5:52am On Oct 03, 2019
Hm wa oh every day na nyash and breast women dey trade here.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by newlinecomm(m): 6:19am On Oct 03, 2019
She's a punk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by xaggar(m): 7:03am On Oct 03, 2019
purples25:
Women never get tired of being pretty, for sure.

Just like you do
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by bluefilm: 7:06am On Oct 03, 2019
onadana:

Es-tu sérieux?

Très sérieux! wink
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by omlueh(m): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2019
Indeed you are really Stupid.
Amstupid:
Wish I can just put my head under DAT dress to look sumtin tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by omlueh(m): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2019
Babanla were le leyi shaa
Amstupid:
1 of her children is mine,,, yeah, am telling u pipu d truth cool

Wey my drugs self embarassed

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by omlueh(m): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2019
For where, you wey i sabi die come dey form say thigh dey your body, abeg comot gare
farano:
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by shineeye1: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2019
BeeQ:

See photos:

Grand Patrons of Prostitutes! Promoters of Profanity!! Merchants of Lust!!!
The surest path to becoming or sustaining female celebrity today is NUDITY. That is why a potential grandmother , desperate to remain relevant in the amoral industry cannot help but expose her wares shamelessly in the open markets of immorality
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by purples25(f): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2019
xaggar:

Just like you do
Lol yes. Because i'm a woman too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2019
While you're hating, i can bet she was posing for her husband. What a love struck woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by Tonnyray: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2019
Kweensavvy:
While you're hating, i can bet she was posing for her husband. What a love struck woman.
Indeed.. and she put it on IG where her husband is the only one following her and can view it ba?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by Tonnyray: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2019
shineeye1:

Grand Patrons of Prostitutes! Promoters of Profanity!! Merchants of Lust!!!
The surest path to becoming or sustaining female celebrity today is NUDITY. That is why a potential grandmother , desperate to remain relevant in the amoral industry cannot help but expose her wares shamelessly in the open markets of immorality
Exactly! Imagine some of her daughters' mates saying things like: "see her mummy's laps", "I go like fvck this mama o". Lost sense of values. Someone her age should know better.

Anyway no be today other men don dey feel that yansh.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by Jerkules: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2019
farano:
Lemisi
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by shineeye1: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2019
Tonnyray:
Indeed.. and she put it on IG where her husband is the only one following her and can view it ba?

Ignore SELF DECEIVERS...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by ubcandid(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Someone should make me believe say this woman no dey collect outside.....it's impossible. Husband has resolved.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by dave4rella(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
lipsrsealed

Old cargo... Tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by xaggar(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
purples25:

Lol yes. Because i'm a woman too.

Pretty one at that.�
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by onadana: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
bluefilm:

Très sérieux! wink

cheesy Tres bien monsieur.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by Seandisputed(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
deltateam:

The picture is not thrown at her husband but at you so you can complain!

Lol... don't you think it'll be absurd to compain about the dressing of another man's wife?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design by purples25(f): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
xaggar:

Pretty one at that.�
thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) / Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Mark Zuckerberg Crashes Illbliss Video Shoot (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.