Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House (7708 Views)

Gov Abdulrazak Of Kwara State Delivers A World Class Road In Llorin Metropolis ( / How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling / Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Chikpat(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2019
NORSYK:

Are you for real? Ain't you seeing the quality of the road

The question is: if there was no rain, no flood, no erosion, would the road have failed by now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by NORSYK(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2019
Chikpat:

The question is: if there was no rain, no flood, no erosion, would the road have failed by now?

The answer is yes
Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Paulo3ree(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2019
SLAP44:
APC used Rochas to loot Imo and they are the only people shielding him now.

Better don't quote me, I get hot temper o

1 Like

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by SLAP44: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2019
Seetto:
What I am seeing here is erosion, this is peculiar with south east..

Roads without gutters? Apc are crooks.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by meccuno: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2019
seankafor:
Am no rochas fan but this is mainly a tragedy of erosion and poor drainage system..it has less to do with the road quality or some sorts..
Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Seetto: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2019
SLAP44:

Roads without gutters? Apc are crooks.
And you think PDP are not crooks...
Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Saao(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2019
donbuchi1:

You know nothing Sir
OK thanks
Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Commentor: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Erosion full that side.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
The land of the red mud

1 Like

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by zeestone99(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Seetto:

And you think PDP are not crooks...

Both apc and pdp are crooks
Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Solsix(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
So he couldn't do the road leading to his house nawa for Nigerian politicians
Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by gift2xl: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
SLAP44:
APC used Rochas to loot Imo and they are the only people shielding him now.

Better don't quote me, I get hot temper o

This ur hot temper en go fit boil water.
Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Annie939(f): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
the evil that men do live with them

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by donbuchi1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Saao:
OK thanks

Good admittance
Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Saao(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
donbuchi1:

Good admittance
you really need to work on yourself
Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by toolovely(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
Seetto:
What I am seeing here is erosion, this is peculiar with south east..

It's not about erosion. You don't need binoculars to know that Okorocha built sub standard roads in Imo state. Mere looking at his works, you will know that they won't last.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu: NURTW, RTEAN Suspension Is For Two Weeks / Insecurity: Bandits Kill Village Head, Eight Others In Zamfara / Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.