Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players (35010 Views)

Kanu Reacts To Tammy Abraham And Fikayo England Call-Up / FIFA Introduces MRI Scan For Age Of Players To Be Determined / List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by sawdi: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
kenzysmith:
We have four good strikers featuring in this year champions league, we have Bright osimhen at Olympic illie, we have ibrahim tijani of salzburg, Denis emmauel of club brugge, and olanyinka of sparta prague this guys are all prolific in their various clubs. Fikayo tamori should be the main piorerity buy genort, ademola lukman,dominic solanke and saka of arsenal should also be on genort rohr consideration, he should stop inviting ihenacho,musa onachu, moses simon,akpeyi,balogun and ezenwa for the good of our football. He play onyekuru more often that guy is a beast, I see us producing an african best in victor oshimen or Ckukwueze.

You can't side line Musa

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by Dannyset(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin
Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by TGMISKY(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Just imagine substituting Chukwueze for Saka, Abraham for Osimhen, Onyekuru for Kalu. The opposition would still be sweating. Our football is very promising.

11 Likes

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by infogenius(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
That's if the Tammy will want to play for the National Teams.

Some of the aforementioned guys may choose not to play for the Eagles.
Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by FlackoJodye: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
I wanted to first roast you but on a second thought I had to read through and get what you was saying,Hhhmmmm on the topic ,you’re wrong ,It’s not bad at all if we have Tammy as backup for the better in form oshimen,as for removing musa and Leon from the nationals team I say a huge no!,musa brings enough pace and experience to the team that most of these rookies don’t even know,and there’s no testes defense trio in the team than Leon ekong and omeruo,forget that Tomori gy for now
kenzysmith:
We have four good strikers featuring in this year champions league, we have Bright osimhen at Olympic illie, we have ibrahim tijani of salzburg, Denis emmauel of club brugge, and olanyinka of sparta prague this guys are all prolific in their various clubs. Fikayo tamori should be the main piorerity buy genort, ademola lukman,dominic solanke and saka of arsenal should also be on genort rohr consideration, he should stop inviting ihenacho,musa onachu, moses simon,akpeyi,balogun and ezenwa for the good of our football. He play onyekuru more often that guy is a beast, I see us producing an african best in victor oshimen or Ckukwueze.

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by Carlyboi(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tomori na central defender na wetin concern am with walker Trent and trippier shey u dey watch ball at all oga?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by ALERT07(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
creolehunt:

I beg to disagree.

Who amongst these three can he bench?
Alexander Arnold Trent
Kyle Walker
Trippier.

That guy will only be a bench warmer. Mind you, this is his first season. If he goes ahead to get that England cap and his form dips next season or Chelsea buys another right back, then he should wave England goodbye.

Fikayo Tomori doesn’t play RB/LB
He’s a central defender

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by Eizzy003(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
creolehunt:

Tomori will be deluded to think he can bench Alexander Trent. As long as this guy is fit, no English Right Back will smell a jersey; arguably the best right back in the world at the moment. Don't forget they still have Kyle Walker who is a natural right back, and of course Trippier.

Southgate just want to cap Tamori, so as to secure him, that's all.
Please get ur fact right Tomori is not a right back but a center back

6 Likes

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by Qulink1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
kenzysmith:
Give this guy a Cold beer
Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by damoceile: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kpilo101:
Can't you just use correct English? I no even sabi read watin you write.

and this one u typed is Queens English right??

2 Likes

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by creolehunt: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Eizzy003:

Please get ur fact right Tomori is not a right back but a center back

I always thought him to be a right back. My bad.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by Angelfrost(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
TSRC:
Due to the pressure from Nigeria, southgate wants to cap Tammy and tomori in the next qualifiers.

Scumbag.

We await his list today... Then, Nigeria will know her fate.

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by IamKayY: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
creolehunt:

I beg to disagree.

Alexander Arnold Trent
Kyle Walker
Trippier.

That guy will only be a bench warmer. Mind you, this is his first season. If he goes ahead to get that England cap and his form dips next season or Chelsea buys another right back, then he should wave England goodbye.

Fikayo Tomori is not a right back .. He's a centre back and by all indications England has only one solid center back in the person of Harry Maguire, so if Tomorrow chooses England he's never gonna be in any danger with Trent, Walker or Trippier, those ones are right backs.. And let's not forget Tomorrow is very Fast and Solid for 21yr old, something England has not seen in a center back for a long time.. They'd definitely pounce on the opportunity to have him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by creolehunt: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamKayY:

Fikayo is not a right back .. He's a centre back and by all indications England has only one solid center in the person of Harry Maguire so if Tomorrow chooses England he's never gonna be in any danger with Trent, Walker or Trooper, those ones are right backs

Yea. I already took the correction. The few times I've glanced at a Chelsea game, I thought he was a right back.

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
So Saka is also a Nigerian? Mehn tha kid is xo good at his age

2 Likes

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by ZombieTAMER: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
creolehunt:

Tomori will be deluded to think he can bench Alexander Trent. As long as this guy is fit, no English Right Back will smell a jersey; arguably the best right back in the world at the moment. Don't forget they still have Kyle Walker who is a natural right back, and of course Trippier.

Tomori is a center back
Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by Foodforthought: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
creolehunt:

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by Foodforthought: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
creolehunt:

You forgot Wan Bissaka and Reece James.
Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by Foodforthought: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
TGMISKY:
Just imagine substituting Chukwueze for Saka, Abraham for Osimhen, Onyekuru for Kalu. The opposition would still be sweating. Our football is very promising.
I swear

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by Eizzy003(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Why we da bother ourselves wen gareth Southgate dn already call Tammy Abraham and Fikayo Tomori for England squad

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by Foodforthought: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
We have Iwobi, Kalu, Dennis, Chukwueze, Osimhen, etc. Tammy is good, but we don't need to beg him.

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by Adiwana: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
creolehunt:

I beg to disagree.

Alexander Arnold Trent
Kyle Walker
Trippier.

Dude plays as a Centre defender not as a right back and England are really lacking in that department
Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by NinjaMetahuman: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
creolehunt:

tomori is cb not rb
Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by SmartyPants(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
creolehunt:

I beg to disagree.

Alexander Arnold Trent
Kyle Walker
Trippier.

Tomori is a center back. He is not comparing with any of those players.
Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by maxilly(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
kenzysmith:
You were making a good point until you mentioned Dominic solanke. Pesin wen never fit make am for club, how him go take make am for naija national team

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by Adiwana: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Foodforthought:
We have Iwobi, Kalu, Dennis, Chukwueze, Osimhen, etc. Tammy is good, but we don't need to beg him.

That's not how you win a football competitions. You need to assemble as much of a good team as possible and that's by having the best in your team. We need good players competing among themselves for the jersey do the whole we don't need him is really not a wise move

4 Likes

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by slegend(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
creolehunt:

I beg to disagree.

Alexander Arnold Trent
Kyle Walker
Trippier.

my brother stop all this nonsense Na...
so you have no tangible contribution to give right?
Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by SmartyPants(m): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
FlackoJodye:
I wanted to first roast you but on a second thought I had to read through and get what you was saying,Hhhmmmm on the topic ,you’re wrong ,It’s not bad at all if we have Tammy as backup for the better in form oshimen,as for removing musa and Leon from the nationals team I say a huge no!,musa brings enough pace and experience to the team that most of these rookies don’t even know,and there’s no testes defense trio in the team than Leon ekong and omeruo,forget that Tomori gy for now

On current form Osimhen and Abraham are at about level and Abraham may be a better player. Balogun does not play for his club which is bottom level premier league team whereas

Tomori is a starter for Chelsea. Not to mention the fact that Balogun is old and prone to making errors.

Whatever pace Musa brings can be matched by Onyekuru.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by slegend(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
it has been confirmed,....Tammy and Tomori have both been called up to England recent squad....we can still make do with our present squad..

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by IamAtikulate: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
creolehunt:

I beg to disagree.

Alexander Arnold Trent
Kyle Walker
Trippier.

Tomori is a Center back not right back
Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by IamAtikulate: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Carlyboi:
Tomori na central defender na wetin concern am with walker Trent and trippier shey u dey watch ball at all oga?
I thought na only me see the golf

1 Like

Re: Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players by renewable1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
OK... I'll comment shortly

You can enjoy minimum 10HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY with #178k only. CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo:: Woman Who Defrauded Osaze Odemwingie, Others Of £130,000 Gets Jailed / NBA: MVP Antetokounmpo To Visit Nigerian, Set To Trace Roots / Eko Hotel Attempted To Stop Super Eagles From Using Gym (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.