Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Am Pregnant And You Are The Father– Teni Writes To Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Pregnant And You Are The Father– Teni Writes To Wizkid (1371 Views)

Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse / Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry / Before You Compare Davido To Wizkid, Tell Davido To Perform With A Live Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Pregnant And You Are The Father– Teni Writes To Wizkid by presloaded: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
Talented singer Teni, real name Teniola Apata says after listening to Wizkid‘s new song ‘Joro’, she is pregnant and Wizkid is the father.
see proof>>>>>>>>>https://presloaded.com.ng/2019/10/i-am-pregnant-and-you-are-the-father/
Re: I Am Pregnant And You Are The Father– Teni Writes To Wizkid by princeakinola1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
So what?Go and tell him now,are we there when his doing it?Get out jor

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph’s Boyfriend, MC Fish Slaps Her Ass As She Gives Him An Erotic Dance / Meet Nigerian Female Artist Who Has Drawn Many Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram / VIDEO: Sowore Caught On Camera Kissing A Mystery Man After Been Released Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.