Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) (32197 Views)

Breakdown Of $3.65 Billion Abacha's Recovered Loot And Their Sources / Malami Explains Why Delta State Shouldn't Take Custody Of Ibori Loot-video / See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by phemmie06(m): 7:33am On Oct 03, 2019
Trust these men at your own risk
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by Conner44: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2019
So after recovering properties from yahoo boys you sell it and send give the cash to federal government?

What of the oyibo people that they scammed?

1 Like

Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by Reference(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2019
princeakinola1:
Hope they will use it to create jobs for unemploment because that's brain behide yahoo yahoo,jobless is consing wahala seriously

Hope is not a tangible commodity. It is a spiritual force reserved for an Almighty God that has integrity as his nature, not for the lying, two faced politician who you should whip into line.
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by nedekid: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2019
All these aboki sef.
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by Exc2000: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2019
shocked

They think we are Magas abi.... in saner clime the assets auction date are annouced in a the National dailies so that intrested citizens can participate and buy them

1 Like

Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by Jordanbelfort07: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2019
G
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by jeff1607(m): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2019
most of the loot are sold far below their worth to the same people in government.

imagine a seized housing estate compromising of about 50 duplexes sold for 500k (an estate o)

same go for cars, luxury card sold for 100k or even less, customs do this alot also

I wonder who they are deceiving

scripted

1 Like

Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by mercyviv(f): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2019
And so what?! I thought they wanted to say something new. Did we not know the properties are sold and the monies returned to the FG?!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by popcykaylah(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2019
Oh great and then the real looters share the money by awarding unknown contracts .. fuckinnngg country ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by orisa37: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2019
Movicq:
HE HEFF SEE SEE

Iyawo Magu.
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by tck2000(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
One day, NGR will overcome corruption - my positive thought of the day
Yes,i still believe...#TeamPatriot

1 Like

Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by deavicky(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2019
Movicq:
HE HEFF SEE SEE
this face just spoil my small tea wah i dey manage
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by MedicH: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2019
Just to be dashed to NASS for their bullet proof SUV. Failed state. For how long will Naija remain like this.
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by Cyoung4real(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Mumu idiots, we asked what are you doing with the money? Ode ni
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by realestniggah: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2019
Recycled corruption.
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by Jossiace: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2019
Saved in CBN while it's being looted by the Cabals in the same Apex Bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by Kingluqman(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2019
I heard them very well, they said “other programs”.

This is it!!!
grin
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by Olaikpu10: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
shocked

They think we are Magas abi.... in saner clime the assets auction date are annouced in a the National dailies so that intrested citizens can participate and buy them

[/s]
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2019
who am I not to believe the EFCC here.....but heaven know me staring at bundles of dollars and not be tempted to take (i didn't say steal oo) even a bundle.....Lord have Mercy!
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by donprinyo(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2019
Most useless institution in Nigeria. So who una epp?
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by hosuji88(m): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2019
who cares... this place na country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by Quincykay: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2019
Too much negativity in Nigeria. All countries have challenges. Even the beloved US and UK right now. But the population is patriotic and willing to make things better. If you the people don't think anything good can come of the country, only then is it truely doomed. You complain of corruption. You complain of the institution to fight corruption. If you don't like the way they're doing it, join efcc and fix it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by Vikynas: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2019
So they sell the money too since the Court orders them to be sold?
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by youghs: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2019
ursullalinda:
Hmmmm, so d money dey CBN while national assembly does the sharing. I believe u

oya let d misinterpreting strategy begin...I hail
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by Basher8583: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2019
nabegibeg:

They deliberately didnot add that it will be sold to their agents posing as buyers and get their own percentage/cut

Since you think like a fraudster then logicaly you must be a fraudster
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by Bellotelli: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2019
Nice PR. But you guys need to do more.
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by Deepthoughts: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2019
Mandynews:
EFCC Shares Video To Educate People On What They Do With Recovered Loot

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has shared video on their official Twitter handle on what they do with recovery loot.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW1ts91cboM&t=6s

Source: https://mandynews.com/efcc-shares-video-to-educate-people-on-what-they-do-with-recovered-loot/
With all these so call recovered loots,loans n increase in international crude price,Apc/buhari still continue to complain daily with nothing other than promises of elderado n propaganda,but they are only fooling their zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by Yankee101: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2019
This is what they want you to think

Boys dey go buy cars after operations

Or collect money to let some off the hook. It's mostly all eyes on them kinda cases that goes this way
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2019
Flexherbal:
What has the government been doing with the money, in the consolidated account?
to be shared n re-looted in a different style.
Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by Pauldollars(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2019
After sending it back to CBN, another politician or public office reloots it and the cycle continues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2019
Zoharariel:

They steal half of the money for themselves and remit the remaining to the FG's account.

That is the reason ALL of them live like Arab Sheikhs. Most of the flashy vehicles confiscated from the Yahoo Boys are automatically shared amongst themselves - as they don't even declare them as exhibits.

What about phones, laptops & other gadgets?

Most of them have already built exotic houses from the proceed of these ill-gotten funds.

It's just like employing armed-robbers to be arresting kidnappers. And that is also the reason why SARS operatives are more interested in arresting Yahoo Boys than the Armed-Robbers they're created to hunt down since they automatically become millionaires in few days.

Nigeria is sick from the head to the bottom and needs to be overhauled, fine-tuned & value-reorientated.

A body should be setup to oversee the activities of the EFCC, Police, Customs, Immigration & the Army - taking stern disciplinary actions against erring operatives, but unfortunately that body too will soon be corrupted and the cycle continues.

Efccs decline began after Nuhu Ribadu was exited.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial / Tinubu appoints Zacch Adedeji as FIRS acting boss / New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.