Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (45052 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by umarshehu58(m): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Used to Bleep this girl back in the days. To confirm it's true, she has birthmark at the entrance of her pu**y.

Pervert

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Gbengee: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2019
Mrop:
See More Exposed cleavage sexy photos of Diane ==> HERE

She wrote ;

It's becoming more irritating seeing girls intentionally exposing there boobs. Am sure she will still be beautiful even more beautiful with her breast covered.

Sex object!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Abalado(f): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2019
nairalanduseles:

U re so inexperienced u see better bouncing jugs u dey talk nonsense
oh,sorry, professor of breast, sorry sir,, Mr experience.. Ode
Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by donprinyo(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2019
Hahaha, de babe na finest yoruba babe ive ever seen.
Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by useurkidney3121: 10:43am On Oct 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Take over the world with your stretch marks boobs?
Try and use ur glasses ok

4 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Mercy2006(f): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2019
donprinyo:
Hahaha, de babe na finest yoruba babe ive ever seen.
So Diane from Kaduna is yoruba now?

9 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by meobizy(f): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2019
Diane, Diane, such a pretty ebony-toned princess. I miss her on the show but all good things come to an end.

5 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Chingykay77(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2019
ALL i see na booby wey no get stikes and telephone wires kiss

1 Like

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Olabodmit: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

The girl is truly pretty, forget the stretch marks, I like her just like that... At least she doesn't bleach her skin.

4 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by agbonkamen(f): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Used to Bleep this girl back in the days. To confirm it's true, she has birthmark at the entrance of her pu**y.
remember your dick too that it's balls are 90 kilometres away from the real wood grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Olabodmit: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2019
Shine on little girl and continue to rule your worlds.

1 Like

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by addey44: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2019
mercy2006:
So Diane from Kaduna is yoruba now?
Her mother is Yoruba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Coldplayyy(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Back in the days when she was 13 years? shocked

how old do you think Diane is, paedo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2019
Bless bbn for unleashing these boobs onto instagram
Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by shadyLP(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

uppercut! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by omamush(f): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2019
Baby girl for life, I so miss u kiss

Miracle won and went MIA on the world, EFE won and went MIA on the world... HM’s are pitching their individual agenda’s.
Only Seyi wants to give back to the youth! Only him has the spirit to give back to us!

Sms VOTE Seyi to 32052

Follow this link register and vote please http://mylinks.ng/SeyiAwolowo
Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by mercyviv(f): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2019
My girl! She's made to look radiant and sparkle regardless of what she puts on. grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Sambaby7640: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2019
francescainnoce:
take over the world? WOW. that is a very strong statement. but it is good to be practicable. rather I would have suggested she said: "take over her world". This Whole Wide World belongs to God and No one can take over God's world. We may try to impact the world which I consider a stronger vision than taking over. In all, best wishes in taking over - please start from Libia, South Sudan, Northern Nigeria.
stop talking trash that is not what she meant

1 Like

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Sambaby7640: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2019
KingAzubuike:
finally cut you. I always knew you were a guy

2 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by JayPeeOham: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2019
DjHypno:
Jugs everywhere. undecided

You can now download the hottest Afrobeats/Hip-Hop DJ mix out there now!

Download Link on my signature

Went to the link but noticed there's no provision for online streaming. Would love to listen to it online, kindly make that possible if u can coz I ain't gat space on me phone man...welldone
Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by ireneidiva(f): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2019
kowema:
I'm sick and tired if what we have accepted to be beautiful.

Beautiful must now come with a face mortared up with make-up.

Radiant must now be accompanied with a splash of boobs for public display.

Instagram is now the yardstick to know who is doing well. The more flashy u look in your pictures on Instagram, the the more fans you will garner as u will be qualified as rich..

Once u can twerk, you can be a celebrity.
Once u can stir controversy, you can be a celebrity.

If you want to do good, go on Instagram/twitter and announce 2k, 5k and recharge card give a way and u will have loyalists.

You can display unverified wealth to the public's face and no one will question u.
It's sickening!
Hypocrite? You made up in your own picture.

2 Likes

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Paulo3ree(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Are you not a girl?

1 Like

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2019
kowema:
I'm sick and tired if what we have accepted to be beautiful.

Beautiful must now come with a face mortared up with make-up.

Radiant must now be accompanied with a splash of boobs for public display.

Instagram is now the yardstick to know who is doing well. The more flashy u look in your pictures on Instagram, the the more fans you will garner as u will be qualified as rich..

Once u can twerk, you can be a celebrity.
Once u can stir controversy, you can be a celebrity.

If you want to do good, go on Instagram/twitter and announce 2k, 5k and recharge card give a way and u will have loyalists.

You can display unverified wealth to the public's face and no one will question u.
It's sickening!

Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by 12345baba(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2019
Lele
Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Truthbites: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2019
Miss endowed
Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by millhouse: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2019
KingAzubuike:
hmmm .. means you a les
Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
see as this girl carry my food for her front cry cry

1 Like

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
You're now opened for business

abeg, u get her contact deets?

1 Like

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Afiahomes(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Diane one of the pretty dark-skinned girl have seen!!! Even without makeup she's still look beautiful!!
standup and let me see that yaansh!! angry
Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Japhet1944(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Weyrey re ooo!!! sad

1 Like

Re: Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit by PabloAndreas(m): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked
hai!! God...what kind of tin is...come oga it's like u don't have sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo / Uche Ogbodo Shares Hot 'bikini' Body In Bed - Photo / Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.