Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA (46759 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by ctleurocollege: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2019
Good, the old man is still useful

Contact me if you want to study in Cyprus
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by UniportAgbero: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2019
Seeing this Man, the story of one Livy Uzoukwu comes to mind grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2019
The day I saw prof Sagay and the EFCC chairman at the airport, i was like...no wonder the country isn't moving forward. Prof sagay was walking with a stick while Magu was making his steps like a toddler who is learning how to walk. Nigeria was once decent and progressive because those in the cabinet that time were all youths. Their brain and body were still active. Gowon and obj were very young when they took up the mantle of leadership as heads of state, babangida and the then buhari too, even though his regime was controversial.
Now what do we have...?same people who are now old cargoes. They don't want to leave power until death hands them off. Amazingly, instead of our youths to fight for their right, they're there praising someone who lacks knowledge and Charisma of leadership.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by bid4rich(m): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2019
The answer is with the person that appointed him as ambassador.

That is our own Mugabe I believe
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by PrinceGeorgia: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2019
That is the best candidate Igbo can present because APC give them the slot..make u na deal with it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by agbonkamen(f): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2019
Nigerians needs to do dry fasting and prayers cos this thing is getting out hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by rtl123: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:17am On Oct 03, 2019
Is buhari not an ancestor too?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by mmsen: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2019
Nigerians have been slow to realize that their elders are largely useless.

They have done NOTHING to deserve your respect. Stop gifting to them whilst at the same time disrespecting/abusing those younger than you who have done nothing to deserve your anger and hostility. Focus your hatred on those who deserve it - the useless civil war generation and those who are older than the country itself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by UncleJudax(m): 8:19am On Oct 03, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
IPOB thugs would be confused now either to support FFK or their 'son'
There son, their daughter. How does that help you/anybody?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Itzteewhy(m): 8:19am On Oct 03, 2019
Walking dead!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2019
Na the zombies did it to us.
Nigeria is now synonymous with old and analogue men at the helm of affairs.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Commentor: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2019
Rensolar:
He's bubu's childhood friend so grin

I thought he was a tribalist?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Sirseedorf(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2019
Black and white TV Government.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2019
we did it to ourselves....when youths cannot stand upand fight for their rights in Nigeria...things will only get worse more and more
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by jamace(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2019
Nigeria wants progress but does the opposite. So sad.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Commentor: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2019
fairfora:
[s]The day I saw prof Sagay and the EFCC chairman at the airport, i was like...no wonder the country isn't moving forward. Prof sagay was walking with a stick while Magu was making his steps like a toddler who is learning how to walk. Nigeria was once decent and progressive because those in the cabinet that time were all youths. Their brain and body were still active. Gowon and obj were very young when they took up the mantle of leadership as heads of state, babangida and the then buhari too, even though his regime was controversial.
Now what do we have...?same people who are now old cargoes. They don't want to leave power until death hands them off. Amazingly, instead of our youths to fight for their right, they're there praising someone who lacks knowledge and Charisma of leadership. [/s]

Another bunch of lies.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2019
PrinceGeorgia:
That is the best candidate Igbo can present because APC give them the slot..make u na deal with it
What a daft human being.
So it wasn't the president that appointed him, the president simply told igbos to give him one person to be made ambassador to the US??
Everything igbo igbo igbo...
Your president appointed a mummy and you still found a way to involve igbos cause the mummy happens to be from there.
Grown adults will be reasoning like retarded toddlers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Sleevia: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
IPOB thugs would be confused now either to support FFK or their 'son'
igbos are not tribalistic like your brain.

They will vote him to be replaced.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2019
Commentor:

Another bunch of lies.
God is my witness to what I saw. I'm not one of those people who would see white and say it's blue due to sentiments. Most of the Nigerian youths are sick in the head and that's why they dont know their right.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Walehelt(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Another one
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Rensolar(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2019
Commentor:

I thought he was a tribalist?

What other reason could possibly justify placing an octogenarian in such sensitive roles. Like no better Nigerian in the whole of America?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Olaikpu10: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
cool

Foolish people everywhere

Career Diplomats just like College Professors takes time to reach there career pick...

Foolishness is representing Nigeria to a country like US with a todler without Rich Diplomatic experience and high connection among other diplomats and foriegn mission

[s]
Mumu People want youths like Yeye Bello, Dino melaye, Lamidi kanu, Fani Drug sniffer kayode to represent us as against man with decades of rich diplomatic knowledge, Mr youngest Senator the sex shop woman beater
[/s]

[/s]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by xelly: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2019
[quote auhor=Peacemaker5128 post=82788203]IPOB thugs would be confused now either to support FFK or their 'son' [/quote]

The IPOB I know and the Igbos will only give their best. Igbos do not support ineptitude.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Emotionss: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2019
Don't do you expect ?
When most of our youths are interested in bb9ja than the happenings in our country.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by nkemjacob2(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2019
Dem wan kill demselves with power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Commentor: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2019
fairfora:
God is my witness to what I saw. I'm not one of those people who would see white and saybits blue. Most of the Nigerian youths are sick in the head and that's why they dont know their right.

I insist those are lies.

Magu is super fit.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Goddyj(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Mrop:
Controversial politician Family Kayode [/b]Ffk has reacted to a short clip of Nigeria's Ambassador to the U.S., H.E. Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor walking with his stick unbalanced. The short clip has got many Nigerians talking. See more and watch the clip below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3IK3t_n5ua/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

[b]Gist From Praizenews ;
http://www.praizenews.com/who-did-this-to-us-fani-kayode-react-to-unbalanced-nigeria-ambassador-to-usa/

Na family meeting? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by CanadaOrBust: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

FFK I've missed you

Op Family kayode like seriously undecided

That’s actually his real name - Family. Most people don’t know that. It’s shortened to Fami but people write Femi
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by slowice(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Sorry we're surrounded by our ancestors in government.... Even at local government level and the few youths working with them seem to be worse than them. There must be something fundamentally wrong with this current government and it's about everything.... Leadership style, policies, behavior, appointments name it
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Baroba(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2019
The old love-vendor should be in a Nursing Home, gotta admire his hat and cane game..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA by Commentor: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2019
Rensolar:

What other reason could possibly justify placing an octogenarian in such sensitive roles. Like no better Nigerian in the whole of America?

Career diplomats don't fall from the sky.

They are nurtured and for high profile nations you need highly experienced and connected diplomats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Falae Regains Freedom / NUC Shuts Down Nine Fake Universities / Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.