Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Breaking: Osun SDP Chairman Resigns, Dumps Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Osun SDP Chairman Resigns, Dumps Party (599 Views)

Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki / Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics / Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Osun SDP Chairman Resigns, Dumps Party by NewsCorridor: 2:35am On Oct 03, 2019
The chairman of Social Democratic Party, SDP, Osun State chapter, Dr Bayo Faforijin has announced his resignation as the chairman and terminated his membership of the party.

Faforijin stated this on Tuesday said his resignation letter that his stepping down as the party chair is with immediate effect

According to letter," I have come to realize that requirements of my office as state chairman and member of the party in the current circumstances, are at variance with the value that I believe in and wish to protect for as long as God gives me sustenance."

https://newscorridorng.com/2019/10/02/breaking-osun-sdp-chairman-resigns-dumps-party/

Re: Breaking: Osun SDP Chairman Resigns, Dumps Party by Johnnyessence(m): 4:55am On Oct 03, 2019
NewsCorridor:

The chairman of Social Democratic Party, SDP, Osun State chapter, Dr Bayo Faforijin has announced his resignation as the chairman and terminated his membership of the party.

Faforijin stated this on Tuesday said his resignation letter that his stepping down as the party chair is with immediate effect

According to letter," I have come to realize that requirements of my office as state chairman and member of the party in the current circumstances, are at variance with the value that I believe in and wish to protect for as long as God gives me sustenance."

https://newscorridorng.com/2019/10/02/breaking-osun-sdp-chairman-resigns-dumps-party/
him and his godfather Omisore destroyed sdp in osun state and also in sw. Esin fun fun ti di sigidi.
Re: Breaking: Osun SDP Chairman Resigns, Dumps Party by AgentNairaland(f): 5:59am On Oct 03, 2019
Ka Jo Se, Ke Daje
Re: Breaking: Osun SDP Chairman Resigns, Dumps Party by 9jahotblog: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2019
Omisore will surely regret his clueless actions of anointing bayo faforiji and formed coalition with APC. your end will surely come.

(1) (Reply)

Your Insult On Jonathan, Misdirected, Best Suits Buhari ― PDP Tells APC / The Igbos. / Battle For Implementation Of Minimum Wage Moves To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.