Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React (80546 Views)

Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Lordjb: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2019
Okay
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by seunlayi(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2019
Is this supposed to be news
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Adrian98(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2019
What's my business
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by shalomt4321: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2019
This is to show you that whatever you choose to do Nigerians will complain
Walk naked=complain
Walk half naked= complain
Walk clothed= complain
Habaaaaa
How can we move forward
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2019
She is looking for endorsement undecided

1 Like

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Exc2000: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2019
grin

This is Nigeria, where people would teach you the morals your mother failed to teach you through serious tongue lashing and immediately you change our ways, the forgive you like nothing ever happened and start loving you back
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Hotzone(m): 8:02am On Oct 03, 2019
Is tacha not stoopïïd!?!

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by oyebolaidris: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2019
Cover cloth indeed
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by SavageResponse(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2019
FirstSon01:
I'm here just because I know this sh!t will reach FP.

I can bet my balls on it.

You were right grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by xelly: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2019
What is the origin of this Tasha and body odour? How do you know she has body odour?
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2019
OdourYewu o:-)o:-)
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by olagunra: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2019
*lol*
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Olaikpu10: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
grin

This is Nigeria, where people would teach you the morals your mother failed to teach you through serious tongue lashing and immediately you change our ways, the forgive you like nothing ever happened and start loving you back
[/s]
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Angelfrost(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2019
For the first time??!...

Mr. Seun, why do you allow weed smokers post stuff that make front page??!... This is abysmal. undecided
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2019
This is the beginning of her journey to stardom.......Tacha will reign till another BBN2020......let me go and pay my own homage now.....All hail queen Tacha!
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by madenigga(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2019
This girl na mbeke somehow o.

Even Nina get small dressing sense pass her talkless of CeeCee.

I wish she would go far but I have this feeling she's not, by this time after most BBNaija housemates left the house most were chilling with celebrities already, she's already back to her house in Port Harcourt cry
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Mariangeles(f): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2019
See how gorgeous she looks ...
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by mechanics(m): 8:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Her top is not a decent wear.
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Nurumaxy: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2019
something is tacharing in ths forum�
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by martowskin1(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2019
Khd95:
Maybe she thinks covering her self go conceal that body something grin

Even ur brain smell pass her body.
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Funkybabee(f): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2019
Cute!!!

Headache for haters
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by notoriousbabe: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2019
Body odour o to ge
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by notoriousbabe: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2019
Funkybabee:
Cute!!!

Headache for haters
yinmu. By their posts we shall know them #teambodyodour

1 Like

Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by DaddyMorenike: 8:44am On Oct 03, 2019
Is it me or who else noticed she hasn't been on any media tour since her eviction.
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by donprinyo(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2019
Why dis girl decide to bleach dis way
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Nicolex(f): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2019
Khd95:
Maybe she thinks covering her self go conceal that body something grin
If only we could know how you smell through our phones,i'm not you will be saying this shit..
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Truthbites: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Where is she now? Port Harcourt or Lagos?
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by Nicolex(f): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2019
ednut1:
Even did make up for the burnt bolle cheesy
The burnt bolle still trend pass your entire endevours..
Re: Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React by saucemanny(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2019
Smelling pu**y guy!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account / E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React / Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.