Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic (31184 Views)

BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet / BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada / Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by MakyavelitheDon(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
iamfromlagos:

Poor but she could afford a plastic ass. *Yimu*

Abi o, after being dumped my Emmanuel Emenike she carry money go do ass job then she will come and be crying her family can't pay school fees.
Frodd or Mike.... Those are the realest G's in d house.

Meanwhile check out this cute little device that protects your USB cords from neck fracture.
Cute, cool, and affordable and all the girls be like 'I want, I want'
DM to get yours..... Just N500
Check out d pics

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by Wendybrown(f): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
MYGRATEskillz:
101 reasons why she shouldn't win...

She's not intelligent.
Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by Wendybrown(f): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Angelfrost:

That has to be feminism at its poorest... A true and real feminist would have posited that she deserves it cos she has EARNED it by virtue of being ahead of the other housemates in all ramifications.

Thank you very much. U just spoke my mind.
Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by owila4luv(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
Budline1:

Giving back money to the rich? The Awolowos are already made. They own a lot of things in Nigeria today. I really like Seyi but someone else should win but not him. Probably Mike or Mercy.
I Reason With You

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by owila4luv(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Budline1:

Giving back money to the rich? The Awolowos are already made. They own a lot of things in Nigeria today. I really like Seyi but someone else should win but not him. Probably Mike or Mercy.
But Probably Not Omashola

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Defending the Sisterhood as usual. We aren't surprised.

Spits.
Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by smokeyupu(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
MAY THE BEST HOUSEMATE WIN....WHETHER NA MAN, WOMAN OR BEAST....DOESN'T MATTER
Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by chigoizie7(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nigerians are really stupid.

Is it that she deserves to win because she is a woman or a man?

Or that she should win because she has all it takes to win it?

Or that she should win because she is qualified and good enough to win?

This has always been our problem In Nigeria.

We must elect him/her because she or he is our own or related to us or is from our state or from our town or from our church. Not minding if they are really capable of doing the right job at hand. That is what has kept Nigeria here today.

I like mercy, even though I like FRODD more, but I would rather she win if she deserves it and not simply because she is a woman. This is akin to saying, tacha should win because she is a woman.

Nigerians are sick
Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by chigoizie7(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
Budline1:

Why do we always encourage mediocrity?

You are just saying the same thing Rita said , only in different way.

Why shouldn’t seyi win if he truly and really deserves it? His family riches and popularity shouldn’t be a reason why a young should be robbed of what he actually merited.
I am rooting for FRODD but if seyi turns out to be a better winner, he certainly deserves it, he is a very talented and smart young man. That platform bbnaija should be a way of teaching us new things that are good.

It is just like saying, mercy should win simply because she is a woman, what if she didn’t merit it or deserve it? Then we should make her the winner because she is a woman? What nonsense?

And seyi should also be denied of winning because he is an awolowo descendant?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Entitlement mentality!

You took the words right out of my mouth
Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by Budline1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
chigoizie7:

Why do we always encourage mediocrity?

You are just saying the same thing Rita said , only in different way.

Why shouldn’t seyi win if he truly and really deserves it? His family riches and popularity shouldn’t be a reason why a young should be robbed of what he actually merited.
I am rooting for FRODD but if seyi turns out to be a better winner, he certainly deserves it, he is a very talented and smart young man. That platform bbnaija should be a way of teaching us new things that are good.

It is just like saying, mercy should win simply because she is a woman, what if she didn’t merit it or deserve it? Then we should make her the winner because she is a woman? What nonsense?

And seyi should also be denied of winning because he is an awolowo descendant?

What is the criteria for winning the prize? Who deserves it and who doesn't? My friend let me tell you, BBN is not won about the most decent or the most outspoken or the wisest or whatsoever, it is all about who ppl love the most. Nothing more. Frodd that you support to win actually has a lot of flaws but I understand that no one is perfect. Mercy is from a humble background and that is a fair reason for her to win. Tell me why Seyi or Frodd should win.. There is nothing like most deserving winner pal, u can only support who u support, finish.
Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by Budline1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
owila4luv:
I Reason With You
Thanks jare.
Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by chigoizie7(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
Budline1:

What is the criteria for winning the prize? Who deserves it and who doesn't? My friend let me tell you, BBN is not won about the most decent or the most outspoken or the wisest or whatsoever, it is all about who ppl love the most. Nothing more. Frodd that you support to win actually has a lot of flaws but I understand that no one is perfect. Mercy is from a humble background and that is a fair reason for her to win. Tell me why Seyi or Frodd should win.. There is nothing like most deserving winner pal, u can only support who u support, finish.

Mtcheeeew
Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by QueenLisa(f): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:
Please how can those of us outside the country watch big brother? Especially the live shows, I wouldn't want to miss it

You could watch using showmax
Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by QueenLisa(f): 2:27am On Oct 04, 2019
Angelfrost:
How exactly does a woman winning it help women generally in Nigeria??!... The men that won it before made no impact to our lives as men...

....And I thought Rita Nwaturuocha was among the few sensible ones left in Nollywood... What a shame. undecided

you said it all lol
Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by QueenLisa(f): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2019
Mercy for the money
Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by Temidola12(f): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Re: BBNaija: "Why Mercy Should Win Big Brother Naija" - Rita Dominic by QueenLisa(f): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Angelfrost:
How exactly does a woman winning it help women generally in Nigeria??!... The men that won it before made no impact to our lives as men...

....And I thought Rita Nwaturuocha was among the few sensible ones left in Nollywood... What a shame. undecided

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBnaija: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Eloswag And Others / BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Exchange Words Over Issues Bordering On Privacy / Kano Govt Revokes Licences Of Kannywood Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.