Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Kcee Rocks Matching Outfit With His Brother's Rolls-Royce (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Rocks Matching Outfit With His Brother's Rolls-Royce (Photos) (3481 Views)

Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon / Dj Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Specially Built Rolls Royce (Photos) / PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Rocks Matching Outfit With His Brother's Rolls-Royce (Photos) by GistMore3: 4:40am On Oct 03, 2019
Singer Kcee rock matching outfit as he poses with his brother's Rolls-Royce. Gistmore reports

Kcee and his brother, E-money who is five star music chairman stepped out together.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/kcee-rocks-matching-outfit-with-his-brothers-rolls-royce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Rocks Matching Outfit With His Brother's Rolls-Royce (Photos) by GistMore3: 4:40am On Oct 03, 2019

Re: Kcee Rocks Matching Outfit With His Brother's Rolls-Royce (Photos) by daddytime(m): 5:24am On Oct 03, 2019
Dude is color blind for sure...

Allow me take care of your body, hair care and fragrance needs with our range of zero-chemical beauty products to give your skin the best glow...

You can be a part of this business too if you want to earn on the side.

Contact on my profile

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Rocks Matching Outfit With His Brother's Rolls-Royce (Photos) by adewest1999(m): 5:34am On Oct 03, 2019
grin
Re: Kcee Rocks Matching Outfit With His Brother's Rolls-Royce (Photos) by Promotions: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2019
Kcee is now fresh..shoe on trads for make more sense..God please locate me and my family too, e get plenty things I go like do with the money, make my parents enjoy small, make I marry that baby boo, make my friends laugh,even my enemies I go pay their pikin school, if them die I no go mind sponsoring the burial. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Rocks Matching Outfit With His Brother's Rolls-Royce (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2019
Mr Colour
Re: Kcee Rocks Matching Outfit With His Brother's Rolls-Royce (Photos) by Olufela30: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2019
Is this one retired from music ??

Re: Kcee Rocks Matching Outfit With His Brother's Rolls-Royce (Photos) by rex444(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2019
I was expecting something different but mehn this guy and him dress sense eh.....money miss road

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Rocks Matching Outfit With His Brother's Rolls-Royce (Photos) by fidelmarshal199: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2019
All this bloggers na joykillers, You should have said "Kcee pose with Emoney's car. simple
instead of junior brother's car
Re: Kcee Rocks Matching Outfit With His Brother's Rolls-Royce (Photos) by SoftP(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Baba blue
Re: Kcee Rocks Matching Outfit With His Brother's Rolls-Royce (Photos) by Rotimi47: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Mr Colour
True. If you know you know.
Re: Kcee Rocks Matching Outfit With His Brother's Rolls-Royce (Photos) by rasaqhassan: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
see kcee money know dey make noice

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Shuts Down Abeokuta, Fans Troop Out Despite Heavy Rain To See Her / PHOTOS: Popular NURTW Chieftain, Mustaph Sego Acquires N30m Mercedes Benz GLE 45 / Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.