Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo (47941 Views)

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / Michael Ibu's Killers Arrested After Visiting His Home As Sympathizers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Omengboji: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2019
They should sample their faces well. Ndi ojoo
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Blinkers: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2019
gnykelly:
21 years my God... This country is in trouble

The kind of crime wave that will consume this country in the few years to come will be worse than hellfire.

Did you see the ones arrested in Bayelsa that were under 15 years in Bayelsa, 17 year old armed car snatchers in Edo, and 11 year old burglars in Kebbi.

This country is gone!
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Jabioro: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2019
At 21 he is a armed robbers commandant ...at forty if he is allowed to festa would have been Fieldmashal..
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2019
When will our youths come to terms and knw that crime does not pay.....let justice be serve them..
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Jibsy203(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2019
Good work now the next news will be how u harass someone
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by samdaisi: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2019
God has delivered Fulani herdsmen from the hands of these people after perpetrating evils they shifted it to Fulani herdsmen while the community people and it environs know their the soil of the land are the terrorists and criminals
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2019
They won't shout endsars now oo
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2019
Police jubilating as if they're not business partners of the armed robbers, mchew!!! May be the robbers no settle them well this time
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Rexnegro(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2019
One good side of sars
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by AfroKnight: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2019
Now this is their job description not robbing young citizens and labelling them fraudsters.

SARS is still more of a menace. They need to face stiff punishments for robbing citizens.
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2019
NORSYK:
Imo is Unsafe for Criminals, Kudos to the Security agencies for rising to duty. We must create and build an Imo where people can move freely without any harassment or molestation by criminals. We must all join hand to make the dream of a Crime free Imo a reality. Kudos to His Excellency, the Due Process and capacity Governor
Rising to what occasion? And in broad daylight people are harrased and their bags snatched while everyone is watching at Douglas road.
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Adex73(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2019
Please. Nairalanders i need ur help. Am in serious need of money to settle bill on my wife's medical operation proceedure, please help. I need 356k for this. You contribution will be highly appreciated. Acc. Name: Ajekiigbe Noah. Adebayo Acc. No. 0024950964 G.T. BANK. THANKS
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Vikynas: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2019
Call ur mother call ur mother do you call her each day before going for an operation?
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Princemolar101: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2019
Lies this boy's are ipob members
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Namdeenero(m): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2019
Douglas road is one of the most unsafe places in Owerri, people get robbed in broad daylight and everyone looks the other way, they’re all scared of these robbers and cultists because they feel they’ll come back and maybe hunt them down. Believe me when your cup is full and SARS is after you, there’s no place you can hide. Please who has the handle of The imo State government, those guys need to provide adequate security along that Douglas road!

Ps: Those boys are as good as dead, crime doesn’t pay at all

1 Like

Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Xclusiveme: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2019
Celebrating?? You don't say...I Blame the British for giving Nigeria their independence.
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Jahskid24(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2019
for the first time am seeing a goodnews about sars
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by gnykelly(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2019
Blinkers:

The kind of crime wave that will consume this country in the few years to come will be worse than hellfire.

Did you see the ones arrested in Bayelsa that were under 15 years in Bayelsa, 17 year old armed car snatchers in Edo, and 11 year old burglars in Kebbi.

This country is gone!

It's scary

1 Like

Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2019
21? Its so dangerous to hear.
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Pauladex(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2019
We the comments readers association are here to check name and read as many comments as possible. Just make it brief as we all know that your comments may either be senseless or sensible.
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by ahaz: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=ursullalinda post=82793971]He is so notorious @ such a young age. At what did he start committing crime? Parents needs to sit up on parenting things are really falling apart[/qu you can say that again..The kachi nwalolo was a very small boy I knew in my neighbourhood.. His father was a non bus loader before he died..He married three wife's amongst whom give birth to the notorious bandilt.He had a poor upbringing as the father did not find time for them and the mum always hustling as she is know food vendor operator.
Kachi a Some point dropped out of school and started hustling at the ekeonuwa market but the suffered the same faith with what kaka lamented.He was most times intimidated by a non member called capinto who presently is on exile for a crime he committed in owerri.
Kachi out of anger joined the junior vikings confraternity and that's it,he started manifesting ruggedity more than those already in the system,instead of returning to his shop took to petty thief to full time robbery..he was responsible for the death of a lady in Douglas road,a guy shot dead at 4040 night club,in fact countless other hits both in the name of his vikings fraternity and conventional robbery.]

1 Like

Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by od501: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2019
Imagine young bloods that couldn't invest their energies into something productive. Nuisances every where.
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2019
ursullalinda:
He is so notorious @ such a young age. At what did he start committing crime? Women need to sit up on parenting things are really falling apart

Corrected!

Read this article before you type a response.
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 03, 2019
They need to put all Nigerians on a database and finger print every single person.

You commit a crime you go in the registrar for monitoring.

D database can also be used for planning.
Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by Philcassidy991: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2019
I knew their time would be up soon. R. I. P Nwalolo and Esoga. I dreaded this guys when walking along Douglas ,Royce Old Market Roads. Should I share the videos with you people?

1 Like

Re: Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo by ignis: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2019
In my country even armed robbers use football age.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Arrested In Libya For Armed Robbery / US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) / Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.